Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery (8500 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Tinubu was not only dealing drugs y'all, he was into forgery as well.
APC.
Association of Past Criminals.
No Association Of Political Criminals.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: LIST OF NAIRALAND IGBO WANNABE

1 CLEVERLY
2 KELSOFT ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM
3 OBIAGELLI
4 KINGSILLY1000

EVEN AIRHEAD [EGGHEADER] grin

I know of another 15 but am not through with my investigation.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by IGBOSON1: 2:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: This news is NOT breaking, Tinubu is not going to jail, and he didnt forge anything.

He simply wrote U of Chicago instead of Chicago U on his INEC form. The problem being, that those happen to be two different schools. Simple technical error that political enemies unsuccesfuly tried to use against him. Again, he was found 100% innocent.

Now compare that to the misleading headline of this thread. Notice how the op doesnt include a source?

Be alert. Snakes are in the grass.

^^^Yeah, i get you! It's just like a LION writing 'Nigeria of University, Nsukka'; an easy mistake to make.......esp' if you're an alumnus that spent 4 freaking years there!

Nice one! wink

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Back to topic, lets focus on Alh Ahmed Magaji also known as Tinubu.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 2:39am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You know very little about Edo state politics, your naivity is glaring.
STOP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON DUNCEphilopus. I'M OFF

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
You cannot be from Edo State, we do not condone criminals in power in Edo State. We do not defend criminals from any where in Edo State. EDOS are known for their open disdain for criminality and we do not give a hoot how much you have, once you are link to a scandal, that is the beginning of your downfall in Edo State.

You must be an ibo trying to hide your identity as most of them do in this forum
Another stupid Yoruba detected.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You should know, you live there. Next you'd be asking me what your name is.
Don't be silly, how do u know where I live? All I know is u lied and pretended like u knew what u were talking about.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: STOP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON DUNCEphilopus. I'M OFF
Sleep well my brother.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by nduchucks: 2:43am On Jan 08, 2014
hmmmm. University of Chicago is rated much more highly than Chicago University. Inasmuch as the error was acknowledged and corrected, no court can treat this as a crime. I understand why some people tried to make a mountain out of this mole hill.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:44am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: STOP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON DUNCEphilopus. I'M OFF
Maggot, I thought you wanted to continue! I've over-kept quiet. Think before quoting me next time, or I finish you.

Fool.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 2:44am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

I know of another 15 but am not through with my investigation.
I FORGOT TO INCLUDE ABAGWORO'S NAME ON THAT LIST

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 2:47am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Maggot, I thought you wanted to continue! I've over-kept quiet. Think before wuoting me next time, or I finish you.

Fool.
I DON'T WANNA GET SACKED MAN. GO GET A JOB...... SEE YA
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:48am On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks: hmmmm. University of Chicago is rated much more highly than Chicago University. Inasmuch as the error was acknowledged and corrected, no court can treat this as a crime. I understand why some people tried to make a mountain out of this mole hill.
If there was no prima facie why do you think Gani went to court?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by nduchucks: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

If there was no prima facie why do you think Gani went to court?

Did Tinubu obtain a degree from Chicago University? The answer is Yes. Was the error an intentional deception of the public? We don't know.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: I DON'T WANNA GET SACKED MAN. GO GET A JOB...... SEE YA
Do you mind sending me a PM, so as to get a better job that won't take much of your time, daily

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 4:18am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Do you mind sending me a PM,

You're looking for a "man wife"?

Did you not notice the senate banned your kind?

If you wanna marry a man go to America.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You're looking for a "man wife"?

Did you not notice the senate banned your kind?

If you wanna marry a man go to America.
Do you know who moved the motion in the Senate to prohibit that??

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by gulfer: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks: hmmmm. University of Chicago is rated much more highly than Chicago University. Inasmuch as the error was acknowledged and corrected, no court can treat this as a crime. I understand why some people tried to make a mountain out of this mole hill.

You are very correct bro. My people, please see Tinubu's profile on Wikipedia below, OP and his ilks need to shut up. Lets not dignify these 'morons with answers or attention.
Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu was born on 29 March 1952 in the city of Lagos. He attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan. Tinubu went to the United States in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, Illinois and then at Chicago State University. He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.[1]

Tinubu worked for American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation.[2] After returning to Nigeria in 1983 Bola Tunubu obtained work with Mobil Oil Nigeria, becoming an executive of the company.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Sike(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Good riddance.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by endibe(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus get more than five handles
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mrofficial(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Say that to the supreme court, Gani wanted to expose Tinubu for the fraud he is. Shame that he died but we have a duty to make Gani proud by exposing this former drug lord.

But Gani wasn't even an igbo man. Which lawyer from the east is asking Stella Oduah to provide the certificate or be exposed? One thing is that, tribalism has eaten deep into your body that you don't even know what you're saying.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by DrDoGood1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
I cant wait to see Nigeria break up comes 2015.

This nonsense is getting too much.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^Yeah, i get you! It's just like a LION writing 'Nigeria of University, Nsukka'; an easy mistake to make.......esp' if you're an alumnus that spent 4 freaking years there!

Nice one! wink

Stop being ridiculous.

TINUBU ATTENDED THE SCHOOL, AND YOU CAN CALL THE SCHOOL ALUMNI SECTION AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF.

Must you be so desperate to protect your kin, that you would resort to outright lies and distortions?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by chino11(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
To even imagine that this hardened criminal cum certificate forger is leading the pack of yorobar people is heartbreaking. This is the same way awoh led the yorobarss with adult-education forged certificate.

Yorobass are the worst animals to walk the earth..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Abariwiseman: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Edo voted for Oshimole, not APC.
come 2015, Edo will vote massively for GEJ.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abariwiseman: Edo voted for Oshimole, not APC.
come 2015, Edo will vote massively for GEJ.

Edo state is solidly behind GEJ. There's no way we would vote the odious Buhari.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
chino11: To even imagine that this hardened criminal cum certificate forger is leading the pack of yorobar people is heartbreaking. This is the same way awoh led the yorobarss with adult-education forged certificate.

Yorobass are the worst animal to walk the earth..

Bros I taya.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by igbeke: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: FYI, Omo_Tier1 is from Edo state, I'm equally an Edolite.

I've been fighting for Odua Republic for years?
and u tink edolites wud want to go wit dem?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
igbeke:
and u tink edolites wud want to go wit dem?
I never said so. If Nigeria disintegrates today, we would have 3 Nations, viz: Oduduwa, Niger-Delta or so, and Biafra! That's all.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: I never said so. If Nigeria disintegrates today, we would have 3 Nations, viz: Oduduwa, Niger-Delta or so, and Biafra! That's all.

And with slave mentality like yours, you'd want us to follow the Yorobbers?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

And with slave mentality like yours, you'd want us to follow the Yorobbers?
You are a big fool! If you're not Igbo, why would you spell "Yoruba" in the above way? I've never seen any e-fight between Edo/Igbo, or Edo/Yoruba; so, why would a renowned Edolite spell Yoruba in the above way?!

Guy, once again, you're a big fool.

BTW, did you see any place where I wrote "we would go with the Yorubas"? You're a plain fool, dude.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mgbeketoto: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

America Warned Buhari Not To Go To Niger Delta / Dalhatu Adamu Dies At 65 / Frozen Account: Eleme Petrolchemicals Accuses EFCC, FBN Of Disobedience To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.