Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery (8492 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by kirian202: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Op, is this how you want to justify Stella Oduah? You're indirectly saying that "she's not the first person to be involved in a Certificate Scandal", instead of you to condemn the act.
And what did u and ur co slaves do to the first person involved in ur so called certificate scandal?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
kirian202:
And what did u and ur co slaves do to the first person involved in ur so called certificate scandal?
Who are you talking about?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:07am On Jan 09, 2014
donphilopus: You are a big fool! If you're not Igbo, why would you spell "Yoruba" in the above way? I've never seen any e-fight between Edo/Igbo, or Edo/Yoruba; so, why would a renowned Edolite spell Yoruba in the above way?!

Guy, once again, you're a big fool.

BTW, did you see any place where I wrote "we would go with the Yorubas"? You're a plain fool, dude.

Thats the proper spelling my friend. They rob the rest of us hence Yorobbers. If you're actually from Edo state then you're trying too hard to be Yoruba.
We share same destiny with the SS not SW, Anenih would make sure it remains so.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

Thats the proper spelling my friend. They rob the rest of us hence Yorobbers. If you're actually from Edo state then you're trying too hard to be Yoruba.
We share same destiny with the SS not SW, Anenih would make sure it remains so.
Continue celebrating hocus-pocus.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2014
donphilopus: Continue celebrating hocus-pocus.

Unlike you and your imbecilic sidekick Omo_lier, I know Edo interest lies in the SS not SW.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:42am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

Unlike you and your imbecilic sidekick Omo_lier, I know Edo interest lies in the SS not SW.
Ok.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by atlwireles: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

grom

Don't get fooled by that guy and his lying image call Omo_tier. They have tired to disgrace us on this forum with their, I am from SS bullshit. I had to expose the liar, Omo liar on the delta thread, the maggot ran away. The liar probably doesn't know the way to Benin from Ondo.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:18am On Jan 09, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't get fooled by that guy and his lying image call Omo_tier. They have tired to disgrace us on this forum with their, I am from SS bullshit. I had to expose the liar, Omo liar on the delta thread, the maggot ran away. The liar probably doesn't know the way to Benin from Ondo.

This is what duncephilopus said on page 1.

donphilopus: FYI, Omo_Tier1 is from Edo state, I'm equally an Edolite.

I've been fighting for Odua Republic for years?

Why would an Edo man be fighting for Odua Republic for years? Nuff said.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

This is what duncephilopus said on page 1.

Why would an Edo man be fighting for Odua Republic for years? Nuff said.

Since you're so foolish/daft to see the "question mark" on the bold part of the quoted post, then I would leave you to continue displaying the level of your illiteracy.

Go back and check the post I quoted! "You said, since I wanted Oduduwa Republic I could go on and get it", I now quoted you to say what you just quoted.

Fool, take a look at what I said, and scrutinize it very well. Where did you school, nincompoop?

donphilopus: FYI, Omo_Tier1 is from Edo state, I'm equally an Edolite.

I've been fighting for Odua Republic for years?

Check the bold part and explain it to me! Is there something like "question mark" there or not??

As for Altwireles, just stick to your Delta and forget the Edolites on this forum! You all claim to be from SS, yet you spell "Yoruba" like a certified nitwit, who has a personal issue with the "Yorubas".

As for the stewpid nincompoop called 'how far?', your days are numbered on this forum. You are neither from Edo State nor from South South. You are both stewpid.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2014
Na wa oooo, why are yorubas toasting edos in na, they said they don't want to be part of your country, na by force?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Kairoseki77: Dont make me expose you.

Stop trying to pass this news off as recent.

[size=25pt]TINUBU WAS FOUND 100% INNOCENT! This is old news.

This news is NOT breaking, Tinubu is not going to jail, and he didnt forge anything.

He simply wrote U of Chicago instead of Chicago U on his INEC form. The problem being, that those happen to be two different schools. Simple technical error that political enemies unsuccesfuly tried to use against him. Again, he was found 100% innocent.

Now compare that to the misleading headline of this thread. Notice how the op doesnt include a source?

Be alert. Snakes are in the grass..[/size]

Just like someone who graduated from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) 'mistakingly' claiming, in writing, that he graduated from Lagos State University (LASU)! How brain-damaged (probably from taking too many snorts of cocaine) does one have to be to make such a NOT-SO-SIMPLE "technical error"? ? ?

Abeg tell us another story and stop defending your drug-dealing, drug-addicted, murderous Jagagbantis tribal leader.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by meforyou1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Master forger tinubu big thief must go to jail for forging a Toronto certificate
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Hotice085: 4:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu s lucky Gani is late if not he would have.been locked up behind bars long before now
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Hotice085: 4:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu is a man adorned in everything criminality, now we know why the Bullion ban rode into his house
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
See jagaban
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by MrColdsweat: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur / Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.