Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,407 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I'm fond of My Ops Manager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm fond of My Ops Manager (1643 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2014
We are fond of each other but for obvious reasons, she has laid back on sleeping with me. She's married with kids but quite young and I'm also married with a kid and quite younger than her. She's my senior grade wise though we are not in same department and I don't report to her. Most times when the coast is clear, she does not resist my touching her in some sensitive places such as robbing her laps especially the days she puts on those short skirts of hers. I'm fond of robbing her fresh laps and I can see her smile but tries dragging the skirt down towards her knee and in a short while, it pulls up again which gives me an all over open invitation. I have at several times pulled the strap of her bra from behind even as she's wearing a shirt, rubbing the upper part of her bossom when she wears a relatively open chest shirt or camisole without resistance. She had at some point held my...and we almost lost it. For sure, I'm relenting otherwise things would have happened. How it will eventually play out is what I can't tell when it happens. Besides, continuity is another thing I can't guarantee between us.

Let's get it straight- I LOVE MY WIFE if not, I would have gone straight down with the biz.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Mynd44: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2014
First of all, you two are effing married so you might wanna stop for about 5 seconds and think about it. You are both married with kids in fact and when the isht hits the fan, do you want your kid to look at her father as a cheat and a dishonest man? I am not going to start about what you feel for your wife cos for all I know, you might not love her or you might be tired of her but what happens to the woman?

You just said she is married with 2 kids, what future do you plan with her? Do you intend to marry her should her husband find out and throw her out? Have you thought about the emotional risks involved in what you are doing? Why not just both divorce your spouses and be together if you feel that strongly?

Oh one more thing, office romance never end well. They have a way of biting you in the backside

3 Likes

Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by tintingz(m): 5:33am On Jan 08, 2014
Both of you should respect your marriage.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44: First of all, you two are effing married so you might wanna stop for about 5 seconds and think about it. You are both married with kids in fact and when the isht hits the fan, do you want your kid to look at her father as a cheat and a dishonest man? I am not going to start about what you feel for your wife cos for all I know, you might not love her or you might be tired of her but what happens to the woman?

You just said she is married with 2 kids, what future do you plan with her? Do you intend to marry her should her husband find out and throw her out? Have you thought about the emotional risks involved in what you are doing? Why not just both divorce your spouses and be together if you feel that strongly?

Oh one more thing, office romance never end well. They have a way of biting you in the backside

u hav said it all bt i doubt if dx story is true @op wat do u stand to gain u hav no respect 4 ur wife
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by bigtt76(f): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2014
Two things here prove you are inconsistent

1. She had at some point held my...and we almost lost it

2. Let's get it straight- I LOVE MY WIFE if not, I would have gone straight down with the biz.

This mean that you would STILL take the chance once you two find yourselves in a more convenient environment ...carray on bro! Hope you won't come back to cry to us when the deed is done grin
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2014
bigtt76: Two things here prove you are inconsistent

1. She had at some point held my...and we almost lost it

2. Let's get it straight- I LOVE MY WIFE if not, I would have gone straight down with the biz.

This mean that you would STILL take the chance once you two find yourselves in a more convenient environment ...carray on bro! Hope you won't come back to cry to us when the deed is done grin
I trust u knw what I meant by "held my..." This happened in d office and we almost lost control. I love my wife 'cos if not, I would have gone straight down owing to the fact that the chances are there.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Ronnie65(f): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
super story

1 Like

Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by venorite(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Op fuc.k the b.itch already,what re u waiting for.devil dey watch u for mirror
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2014
venorite: Op fuc.k the b.itch already,what re u waiting for.devil dey watch u for mirror

Badt guy. Clearly u would have taken the chances. Her level earns close to 600k monthly. Double mind man...double mind
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by venorite(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2014
nwawuweneonye:

Badt guy. Clearly u would have taken the chances. Her level earns close to 600k monthly. Double mind man...double mind
So,she asked for it, hit the as.s and add it to ur cv abi u dey learn ni
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Be ready to lose your job when it becomes open knowledge or goes sore.

I have seen it happen..
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
okpara ugo: Be ready to lose your job when it becomes open knowledge or goes sore.

I have seen it happen..
She has no power to sack besides, I don't report to her. She even can't sack those that report to her. Just informing u, I'm not necessarily capitalizing on that. The green light wasn't from me in the first instance.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by brightnelly(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
where is the gadam picshaw? or is it a movie scene?? picshaw or it didn't happen joor

1 Like

Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by olumaxi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
I hate to read stories of men scared of free pucis
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Like Mynd 44 rightly said, Office romance NEVER ends well.
It may be hard but keep away from that woman immediately Bro. Its not worth the pain at the end of the day...for everyone involved.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by jakesund(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
vivacious vivi: Like Mynd 44 rightly said, Office romance NEVER ends well.
It may be hard but keep away from that woman immediately Bro. Its not worth the pain at the end of the day...for everyone involved.

seconded angry

THE OP WOULD GO DOWNRIGHT CRAZY IF HIS WIFE GIVES ANOTHER MAN HER NUMBER shocked

I'VE GOT A CONFESSION THOUGH

THERE'S THIS LADY WITH A KID AT MY OFFICE WE DO GET INTO ACTION FROM TIME TO TIME smiley

THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE'S THE THREAD OWNERS WIFE grin grin
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thank God, U r not reporting to her.. Be fast with It... Chop, Clean Mouth and Run away..
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Keep fueling your death...
I hope you enjoy this story when its your wife telling it.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
jakesund:

seconded angry

THE OP WOULD GO DOWNRIGHT CRAZY IF HIS WIFE GIVES ANOTHER MAN HER NUMBER shocked

I'VE GOT A CONFESSION THOUGH

THERE'S THIS LADY WITH A KID AT MY OFFICE WE DO GET INTO ACTION FROM TIME TO TIME smiley

THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE'S THE THREAD OWNERS WIFE grin grin
You are one unserious dude grin
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Ralphlauren(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
All these h0rny students with their fake and imaginary threads.

I thought ASUU's strike was over lipsrsealed
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 4:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Ralphlauren: All these h0rny students with their fake and imaginary threads.

I thought ASUU's strike was over lipsrsealed

Poor u! A banker with an M.Sc degree already
Don't be quuick to judge next time.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by 2goodbobo(m): 5:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Pishure or it didn't happen
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by shizzle11(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2014
o boy see gobe grin
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Allwility: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2014
nwawuweneonye:

Poor u! A banker with an M.Sc degree already
Don't be quuick to judge next time.
I thought your degree says you've been found worthy in character and learning...smh. Do the needful, return those certs. Shior.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Allwility:
I thought your degree says you've been found worthy in character and learning...smh. Do the needful, return those certs. Shior.
Nothing they say is permanent except...
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by Allwility: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2014
nwawuweneonye:
Nothing they say is permanent except...
You've been defending your actions. Ok, keep up with your nefarious activities... *in yuzedo's voice* one day potatoes will potate.
Re: I'm fond of My Ops Manager by nwawuweneonye: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
;
Allwility:
You've been defending your actions. Ok, keep up with your nefarious activities... *in yuzedo's voice* one day potatoes will potate.
Bro beaar with me. This thing is kind of hard to avoid. On daily basis, we see and work together. It keeps coming back no matter how hard I try to avoid it. The vital part of the day is spent in the office.

That nigga u just mentioned (Yuzedo)is a big clown. Funny enough he has so many fans. He cracks ma ribs as well.

(1) (Reply)

Three Girlfriends Turn Up At Airport To Confront Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex / Lack Of Trust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.