Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter (949 Views)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2014
am so damm confused Please is it lawful for a parent to arrest a guy who impregnated their daughter??
Answer is important..

You Can Also Read - [url=koresupdate.com/index.php?topic=374]5 Reasons Why Every Woman Should Own a S*x Toy[/url]
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by eunisam: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2014
No it is unlawful

yes it is lawful to arrest him for rape.
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by ekel101: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2014
koresma26: am so damm confused Please is it lawful for a parent to arrest a guy who impregnated their daughter??
Answer is important..
Is it lawful for a man to pregnate a young girl who doesnt know jack?

This case of arrest usually happen when there is a lot of age difference between both parties
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by FoxyFlow(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2014
eunisam: No it is unlawful

yes it is lawful to arrest him for[b] rape[/b].

You be gbegbeyi wallahi...

Did the OP say rape? He said impregnate. Seriously, I will quote law for any person that comes to arrest me for impregnating his/her daughter, if she is above 18years old.

Na me say make she give me or make she no use her pill? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by Ronnie65(f): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Very unlawful if

1. The girl is not a minor

2. The sex was a mutual agreement.

Anything other than that is extremely unlawful and an infringement of basic human right.
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2014
nigerian mentality!!
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by UjSizzle(f): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2014
If she is a minor, yes they can whether she consents to sexx or not.

If she is not a minor, i don't think so. Not sure what the position of the law is about this, but i do know that a man who denies responsibility for a child can be taken to court. Then the court can mandate him to pay for child support to the mother.

1 Like

Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by FoxyFlow(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2014
uj_sizzle: If she is a minor, yes they can whether she consents to sexx or not.

If she is not a minor, i don't think so. Not sure what the position of the law is about this, but i do know that a man who denies responsibility for a child can be taken to court. Then the court can mandate him to pay for child support to the mother.

You guys should stop making this stuff sensitive. Don't bring minor into this matter. OP was not referring to one. We all know it is unlawful to sleep with a minor not to talk of impregnating one.

Get your statistics right, court or no court, if you carry police come my house, I go sue you angry angry
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Op, don't be afraid, trust me to keep your secret. Is she your sister, are you the he, come on. . . . . . I wanna know.
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by UjSizzle(f): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

You guys should stop making this stuff sensitive. Don't bring minor into this matter. OP was not referring to one. We all know it is unlawful to sleep with a minor not to talk of impregnating one.

Get your statistics right, court or no court, if you carry police come my house, I go sue you angry angry
He wasn't specific, and i'm not psychic. Was just being thorough.

1 Like

Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Go_n_Die: Op, don't be afraid, trust me to keep your secret. Is she your sister, are you the he, come on. . . . . . I wanna know.
lool. . .not at all . .just a question that pooped into my brain. . wanna clarify some issues incase am in the situation
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2014
koresma26: lool. . .not at all . .just a question that pooped into my brain. . wanna clarify some issues incase am in the situation
Really? Cos the question looks obvious and it's quite a weird thing for the mind. Anyway, I believe you. Have a nice day.
Re: Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter by Kingademos(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2014
its not lawful infact na gun nd machete I go use chase dem

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Celebrity Mariages Fail / The Average Age Of NL Members In The Romance Section. / Must Read.....true Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.