Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,549 members, 7,827,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia (12241 Views)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
In what promises to be the biggest White House scandal since intern MouthAction, President Barack Obama’s daughter, 16-year-old Malia, has confirmed that she is pregnant.

Sources say Malia is now in her second trimester. Mother and First Lady, Michelle Obama, says that although she will be a grandmother much younger than she planned, teen pregnancy runs in the family.

“On her father’s side of course. My mother-in-law had Barack when she was 18, so I see where Malia gets it from. I’m just so excited to decorate the nursery. The White House hasn’t seen a baby since oh, 1884 or so.”

For now, Malia is staying hush-hush about the father’s identity, but one thing she would say is that he is white. “My mom always hoped I would get with a nice mixed-race man like dad, but love is so colorblind. Mom was probably right though. The dad already left me for some tramp. And of course, like all white men, my baby-daddy won’t want to pay his child support. I already told him, ‘You want to keep your license so you can drive that bleach-blond tramp around in your little Jaguar, right? Better step up.’”

Despite her future motherhood, Malia is still considering her college options. “It’s not like Stanford or Berkeley are going to, like, turn me down for being a teen mother. Hello, I’m the president’s daughter. This doesn’t ruin my plans for a future at all. I can probably get a book deal out of this in a few years. MTV already offered to give me my own show, White House Baby-Momma-Drama or something stupidly titled like that. I was like, no way – that’s so white trash.”

President Obama says he is being supportive of his daughter, despite being as outraged as any father would be if his young daughter announced an unexpected pregnancy. “We’re all very relieved this little blessing happened, and thankfully in my second term.” When asked about his daughter’s ex-boyfriend, he replied, “He’s just lucky I didn’t have him erased. Don’t mess with the Commander-in-Chief, homeboy. Ever hear of the Secret Service? Regardless, we’re sure he’ll come around.”

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by damiloladuke: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2015
For Real?

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by jonaifame22(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2015
angrythat guy beat me to it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Op this is trash. Just a silly rumor. What were you thinking? or you just posted this with the aim of hitting fp? Go do your homework properly before posting rubbish and misleading people with fake stories.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by glimpse33(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
sharp guy..
he quickly secure the puna
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by SBJoji(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2015
I no understand anything
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by rottennaija(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2015
noblemails:
In what promises to be the biggest White House scandal since intern MouthAction, President Barack Obama’s daughter, 16-year-old Malia, has confirmed that she is pregnant.

Sources say Malia is now in her second trimester. Mother and First Lady, Michelle Obama, says that although she will be a grandmother much younger than she planned, teen pregnancy runs in the family.

“On her father’s side of course. My mother-in-law had Barack when she was 18, so I see where Malia gets it from. I’m just so excited to decorate the nursery. The White House hasn’t seen a baby since oh, 1884 or so.”

For now, Malia is staying hush-hush about the father’s identity, but one thing she would say is that he is white. “My mom always hoped I would get with a nice mixed-race man like dad, but love is so colorblind. Mom was probably right though. The dad already left me for some tramp. And of course, like all white men, my baby-daddy won’t want to pay his child support. I already told him, ‘You want to keep your license so you can drive that bleach-blond tramp around in your little Jaguar, right? Better step up.’”

Despite her future motherhood, Malia is still considering her college options. “It’s not like Stanford or Berkeley are going to, like, turn me down for being a teen mother. Hello, I’m the president’s daughter. This doesn’t ruin my plans for a future at all. I can probably get a book deal out of this in a few years. MTV already offered to give me my own show, White House Baby-Momma-Drama or something stupidly titled like that. I was like, no way – that’s so white trash.”

President Obama says he is being supportive of his daughter, despite being as outraged as any father would be if his young daughter announced an unexpected pregnancy. “We’re all very relieved this little blessing happened, and thankfully in my second term.” When asked about his daughter’s ex-boyfriend, he replied, “He’s just lucky I didn’t have him erased. Don’t mess with the Commander-in-Chief, homeboy. Ever hear of the Secret Service? Regardless, we’re sure he’ll come around.”

What do you expect from Nigerians? OP, does where you always this stupid? Or does it run in your blood

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by marv1: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fake story everywhere..
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by IamLEGEND1: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Pamelayoung: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Idontbilivit

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Hannysmilez(f): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Honestly,I think the OP needs a psychiatrist ASAP. We never know when it may be too late

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Honestly,I think the OP needs a psychiatrist ASAP
Big time. He just copied scrap from the internet and posted it here like he's running a gossip magazine.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Swissheart(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Is this true?
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Badboiz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Swissheart:
Is this true?

Na Lie
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by flokii: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
for real?..
won tin doh omo yen sha...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol. This peeps above me don't understand the need for some much needed comic relief. Obama's so much fun btw.
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by 4tunebest(f): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is soo disappointing
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by JustOzito(f): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op u try but no fp for u... Next topic pls
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Story story o! Story!!!! Smh!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by vjsmiles: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by banio: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Safe delivery
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Op u better remove dis ur fake post
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by ikechukwu354(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2015
this is not a rumour, infact this is real and the girl still feels she has a right to talk, oh my God what is this world coming into. This is a big disgrace to the black race and the president, that's why I love Africa, she can't go free without being scolded. But she had spoilt her family name...

Cc: lalasticlala

www.damnleaks.com/president-obamas-daughter-malia-6-weeks-pregnant/
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by hinduskoso: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Op,,when last did you listen to CNN breaking news?,,,moda4oka!
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by BelieveLima(m): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2015
What has happened to moral, ethics & social responsibilities? May God help us all.
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:15am On Oct 31, 2015
This is the crapiest crap in Crap town. Op, use your empty head na

The Wherey dey find traffic for im useless blog

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by harristo(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2015
This is one of the things I will say "I no told you", when it happens.

And those of you debunking the story, are you implying that you don't think those two are
doing it? I take a look at the pictures for God's sake.
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2015
grin
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by kinglekan: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2015
grin grin
Re: This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by aperture11: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2015
ikechukwu354:
this is not a rumour, infact this is real and the girl still feels she has a right to talk, oh my God what is this world coming into. This is a big disgrace to the black race and the president, that's why I love Africa, she can't go free without being scolded. But she had spoilt her family name...

Cc: lalasticlala

www.damnleaks.com/president-obamas-daughter-malia-6-weeks-pregnant/
Ever heard of something called satirical news. The news is a hoax your opportunity to scold the black race is not true. Sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) / Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.