Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (46184 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by blusondai: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
A smiley face* smiley or grin. Depressing to say the least.

http://lovedeyshackme..com/
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
I looove you tooo,from the bottom of thhe stinkiestt pant I can ever find.. grin I love you so much I can ride a giant crocodile to the end of the world just to give you 'space'
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Aliydave(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mine was "U are very funny, u are joking right?" grin
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Eljay24(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yeah!
last time I said that to a lady was . ... NEVER !!
seriously itz kinda awkward to me to say.
I mean its better deez lads feel the "love" but
Sadly they'd rather the guys say it to them . ..
even when itz clearly the opposite. cool
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Ninilowo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
and so? grin
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Ellidude(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Krystalxxx: I looove you tooo,from the bottom of thhe stinkiestt pant I can ever find.. grin I love you so much I can ride a giant crocodile to the end of the world just to give you 'space'
Can you really say that to a guy?

Won't you feel embarrassed?
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Flygeriansteve: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
“How much you go pay?“
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Infact angrypark well...infact angry..go and die...yaba left angryInfact angrypark well...infact angry..go and die...yaba left
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Seunl1: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
sad cry

Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mine is more than worst ''I love you WHAT? no I mean I like u...
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by fujirice: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Me: I love you.
Erstwhile lover: keep it up!
I felt stupid that day and that statement marked the beginning of the end
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by DaZion(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
My own respond is
I:i luv u babe
Girl:i hate u babe
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
StrangεBro:
this's strange . . You're not sayin ''who cares''
I only respond meaningfully to topics that I do care about. grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Donalð Genes:
Honourable chairman TeamVaseline Association
I heard price of Vaseline is skyrocketing now,that you quys now resort to using Engine oil to masturbate.lolzzz
Don't mind the manufacturers of Vaseline, they don't care about us that's why they increased the price. Too bad, Nobody cares.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
The statement 'I love you', is very sensitive , so for someone to get to the extent of telling you that, I.e if he or she knows what it truly means and believes in it. Hey hello!!!, even if I don't feel same, My respect for such person will definitely increase. There are many deserving replies I've heard and much I've dished out. For those that don't feel same to such, I've heard word like this with an act, for those that have respect for love " Looking deep into the persons eye, move close enough to hold the hands, even if possible, give a huge hauge. At that point you are free to leash out the truth of your feeling, but it must caring and sincere. Hahahaha, call me to get mine. LOL
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by MEILYN(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
bennyraz: I love u as a friend grin very annoying I tell ya.. so I usually Dnt use d l word anymore.. if a girl says I love u, I simply say I don hear.. @acidosis how abt ur wives?
grin
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by STENON(f): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
My response to dat would be "Dat's not a new news"
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by nekaa(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
tvshower29: My boyfriend said meany things when i shared my feelings with him. He was so rude at that time and never come back. cry
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Dhurmynick(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
I only respond meaningfully to topics that I do care about. grin

Sky, i noticed that. Watsup with it..

Is nobody cares a new trend
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Olodapsing(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
boi = I love u

girl = watever
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by DJDOLA(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dolcilicious:
iyen le oh......boh shar I LOVE YOu grin
I love u 2 for d first time
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by PedroJP(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Medunah: Mostly, i reply with 'ok' or 'av heard you'

Men really need to get rid of ur nature. Urs is the worst reply. Have heard u then what ? Ur signature says it all.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Sheltercee: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
DJDOLA: Have never in my life tell any girl dat I love u... and no girl as ever told me I love u
Gbam!
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by DJDOLA(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hahahaha u guys saying am a gay are all crazy...and for d peep dat said am ugly I can bet my left yansh dat am handsome more dan u guys..if u think am joking ask ABU MIKEY or billionaire
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by skyscraperTM(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dhurmynick:

Sky, i noticed that. Watsup with it..

Is nobody cares a new trend
Yes, it is, brother.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by funkys: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Acidosis: You're lucky man cheesy

'Thank you' is cool

Bros 'thank you' is a horrible response
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by valkingsley(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lionbite: Mine is 'i love youtube'
,That really got me. Maybe she thought you won't notice the "tube"
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by okechukwu2013: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Boy* I love you
Girl* I know

The guy feels like a fool. Chaii!
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Dhurmynick(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
No girl has ever told me she loves me
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by valkingsley(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Idowuogbo: If I no gbadun u: I hia u..

If I gbadun u : really? Oh bebe, come closer and whisper that beaurriful nonsense into my ears.
Wow! now I'm loving you.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by addictiv(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
'I love you' na wash esp when coming from a woman. In fact the moment a girl tells me says it to me, thats the end of the friendship. I ll run as fast as my toothpick legs can carry me.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by khulgan3(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Acidosis: Kindly tell us the worst response you've heard/read on telling someone "I love you"
grin

Mine is:

K

grin grin
I think K is the Worst so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.