Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (46186 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by tunahod(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
DJDOLA: Have never in my life tell any girl dat I love u... and no girl as ever told me I love u

U must b a gay... Jst sayin undecided
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
osayande2020: Me: baby I love you

Girl: ok, buy me Q10 shocked

Even Mr President will likely take off on hearing that,but that's by the way,This is stereotypical of Igbo qirls,I know Hausa qirls like Nassarawa qirls don't collect gifts or monetary benefit from quys or even to pay for their Hair,they won't allow you do that..My friend told me that who works there
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by haymoney01(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
I love me too.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by rosy27(f): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
guy: i love you
me: i can see
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by ademuyiwa50(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
I wud say are u sure if yes dat is great.jesus luv u more sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
A variety of responses. ''Thank you,okay,i don't feel the same way,i love you too... As a friend. I love you too... As a brother.'' not like i care sha.. Nowadays i don't even have that time again. #Ridin' solo
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by maxdozie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
The Worst Response to i luv u... While talkin face to face ws JUST A SMILE.. While chattin ws OK... While on fone was SAME HERE

1 Like

Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Gguy4real: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
My gal friend, don't like the words I love u because she will never believe me she said I love you is a common language use by player
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by firsttunex: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Same here!!! Lyk damn way the Bleep is same here Lol
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by pembisco(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Metcheeeeeeeeeeew! Even d ugly babes wei guys never even luk twice talk more of saying I lv u ma dei dis thread de form like OMO
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by drepapa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Beyoncé and Jay Z close down a whole bird sanctuary to celebrate daughter Blue Ivy's second birthday.www.holarsblog.com/2014/01/beyonce-and-jay-z-close-down-whole-bird.html

Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by StrangeBro: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dhurmynick: Just passing
Bros! Abeg wait. . . Make we go together...
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by johnaruson(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
i love your tool.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by denony(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
DJDOLA: Have never in my life tell any girl dat I love u... and no girl as ever told me I love u

BROS NO VEX OOO, ARE U A GHOST?
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Anniettieufia(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Well ,
To be so frank,
I am not a fyn boy,
for this,
I don't get much of i lov U ,

But when i happened to tel others
i always get my reply in question,

such as ;
* Really ?
* did i hear U say lov ?
* Doh . Etc.

Pls what should i do ?
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by deegame: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
the last respond i got wen i told a gal dat i luv u was 'are u sure'
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by StrangeBro: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
1. I don't hate you: If someone reply you this way, just know that the person does not love you.

2. ...Me too: This line is usually said on phone to a partner. It is believed that people who reply with 'Me too' are mainly players, the response normally comes when they're with another partner. Hence, they can't reply with the usual 'I LOVE YOU TOO' or 'I LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK'
this's strange. . . You're not sayin ''who cares'' [color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by denony(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
MINE IS

GIRL: I LOVE
ME: ILO
GIRL: I SAID I LOVE
ME: R U SURE?
GIRL: BABY I LOVE U FROM MY HEART
ME: THANK U

GIRL: WHICH KAIN MAN U BE SELF? U NEVER TELL ME SAY U LOVE ME FOR ONCE. WHETHER U WANT IT OR NOT, I LOVE U NONY
ME: COME MAKE I SEE U OFF grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by denony(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Anniettie ufia: Well ,
To be so frank,
I am not a fyn boy,
for this,

such as ;
* Really ?
* did i hear U say lov ?
* Doh . Etc.

Pls what should i do ?

MEET UR SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Malakh: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
The two most abused words are....I love you and I'm sorry.....when a girl says she loves you sometimes, it means she loves the "pleasure" you give her....
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by StrangeBro: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
1. I don't hate you: If someone reply you this way, just know that the person does not love you.

2. ...Me too: This line is usually said on phone to a partner. It is believed that people who reply with 'Me too' are mainly players, the response normally comes when they're with another partner. Hence, they can't reply with the usual 'I LOVE YOU TOO' or 'I LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK'
this's strange . . You're not sayin ''who cares''
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
You must be 6 yrs old
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Anniettie ufia: Well ,
To be so frank,
I am not a fyn boy,
for this,

such as ;
* Really ?
* did i hear U say lov ?
* Doh . Etc.

Pls what should i do ?

Hommie,stop telling chicks who don't care about you that you love them. Secondly,find your strenght and weaknesses and this will help you to know how to approach women and win them over. Above all,Nnigga go make some money. You will never know what is POWER until you become rich!
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by gothrones(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
So many folks abuse that phrase! Why wouldn't you get these funny replies when you toss it around like a ball? Boy meets cute girl on Monday; boy asks cute girl on a date on Tuesday; boy tells girl he loves her on Wednesday! Chei, only in Naija. Girl meets rich boy on Monday; girl introduces herself to boy on Tuesday and tells boy she loves him on Wednesday. Na so he easy for us to love? The number one culprit is Nollywood. The love in their movies is too unrealistic.

Just tell the girl the truth: I want to fukc.
Just tell the boy the truth: Dash me some money.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
denony: MINE IS

GIRL: WHICH KAIN MAN U BE SELF? U NEVER TELL ME SAY U LOVE ME FOR ONCE. WHETHER U WANT IT OR NOT, I LOVE U NONY

Lol @ "ilo" ! Funny chap.
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by fweshh(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
i jxt say dis words very fast==> i love youtube
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Same here
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Amadaz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lionbite: Mine is 'i love youtube'
u don kill me. Lwkmd
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Alfred234(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
My response to "I love you" is "I love me 2"
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Alfred234(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
denony: MINE IS

Lmao this guy na werey grin
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Sunshinelady(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
ifedun2: Really?Thanks o.
. Hahahaha, 'tanks o'
Re: The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? by Alfred234(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
This one is strong grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.