Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! (30678 Views)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Uwankasef: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
You are ignorant and despicable. You hide behind your techno phone and insult your president.
luvmijeje: Eeeeeeeh o! We truly have a weakling as a President. Can the house of representatives please begin impeachment proceedings against this useless and disgraceful president.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:

Falls off Gucci jeep!!!!! grin

grin grin Yeye girl.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Nigerians are suffering while the theiving politicians are in Brazil.

Naija I hail ooo!

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Bola Tinubu's daughter is graduating from a University in the USA.

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Fashola is driving about in a 600 million Naira bullet proof SUV

The same way Nigerians are suffering and El Rufai, Buhari, Amaechi and fellow clowns are hopping off one jet into another.

The same way you and your fellow loudmouthed e-touts are currently suffering online and offline while tinubu, fashola and there fellow rogues are either in their Lagos island mansions sipping champagne or in Paris doing shopping.

You guys have cornered the market on stupidity and gross, disgusting hypocrisy.

Your type make me sick to my stomach.

Walking around with a giant log in their eyes looking for people with specks in theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by slimghost(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bandit C.:

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Bola Tinubu's daughter is graduating from a University in the USA.

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Fashola is driving about in a 600 million Naira bullet proof SUV

The same way Nigerians are suffering and El Rufai, Buhari, Amaechi and fellow clowns are hopping off one jet into another.

The same way you and your fellow loudmouthed e-touts are currently suffering online and offline while tinubu, fashola and there fellow rogues are either in their Lagos island mansions sipping champagne or in Paris doing shopping.

Walking around with a giant log in their eyes looking for people with specks in theirs.

You just destroyed that rodent! OMG!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida: The truth is that Stella Oduah did wrong and deserves to be punished.Rather,Nigerians of other ethnic descents especially the south-westerners are intent on ridiculing her. The igbo's know their daughter didnt do right but still we wont sit with our arms folded and watch u ridicule and ride rough-shod over our daughter.
What sense does this make?
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ambassadors of poverty,the corrupt masters of our economy,with their head abroad and their anus at home...They all sit in government offices,stealing with kleptomaniac fingers and looting the peoples treasury...

Sweet Nigeria,,I HAIL THEE
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by arabbunkum: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
This woman is simply BLESSED ! O'boy, see how she is single handedly beating APC, Sahara liars, Premium Fools, Boko Haram, and that hopeless junkie called FFK just with one punch!!!
MADAM STELLA CARRY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Originalsly: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm....cold in Brazil?...is she up on the mountains?
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: What sense does this make?

To a dim-wit it makes no sense

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
[b]The only wrong Stella Oduah did was the BMW Saga, of which i criticized her against my tribesmen. I will not seize to support that which is right and stand against that which is wrong. But these MBA and PhD blackmail is totally wrong and a shameless propaganda by the APC. It's a shame.

rudedough: His point is that Ada anyi Stella zuru ochi and she must be prosecuted according to the constitution of the FRN. Deal with it and stop the spread of tribal sentiments

https://www.nairaland.com/1497408/sack-oduah-turn-back-igbos/10#19202559

rudedough: I'm not a political person so i can't really engage you in a political debate. Maybe someone on NL can help me engage you in politics but just answer the following questions.

* How does 50+ SUVs and "2 bullet proof cars" benefit the aviation industry?

* If Stella's life was being threatened as she claimed at first, why is she telling us now that the "bullet proof cars" are for transporting foreign dignitaries?

* How many foreign dignitaries come into Nigeria in a year?

* When has it become the job of the Aviation Ministry to transport foreign dignitaries? What happened to the Ministry of Interior?

* How can 2 bullet proof cars cost 250M? how much is a "Bullet proof aircraft"?

* The documents submitted to the house of assemble did not include the purchase of "bullet proof cars", why did she go contrary to the approve purchase?

* Why would Stella sign and approve a purchase that is over her administrative limit?

* The budget for car purchase was 200M+ but she spent in total 600M+, what was her motive?

* When has "Do the needful" which literally means "Do what's necessary" become "I did not approve"?

* Why did she lie that the cars were purchased on a lease agreement while the bank in their statement said it was purchased on loan?

* The BMW cars presented to the senate has a different VIN number from the documents presented by Coscharis Motors, where are the actual BMW cars bought?

I believe we're civilized people and everyone deserve a fair hearing, so i'm hoping to get a detailed answer to my questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/1536895/protesters-disrupt-oduah-award-ceremony/3#19902131

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by tifany89(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Princess Stella ain't goin nowhere! #Team freshair
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
tifany89: Princess Stella ain't goin nowhere! #Team freshair

Exactly...she tops my list of the "dubious sit-tight "patriots" in reverse orders who rule our country"

#teamfreshair
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by sucess001(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Someone's feeling proud and wants to play the "abroad girl" with me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy Let's not talk about where we live please cos it's unnecessary.

bros...you goofed.

19 degrees celsius is way cooler than naija but cant be considered 'cold'. in rainy seasons...even lagos gets close to that.

i was in south africa for the world cup in 2010 and the weather oscilated between 3 degrees - minus 5....that is what you call cold. i even soke to some americans and canadians who came for safari and they tell me how it feels wen its gets to minus 20.

so except u wanna lie or exagerate...19 degrees cant be considered 'cold'....

dts even immaterial....back to the matter...aside all the scandals she has...i have had cause to work for pple with direct contact with her and i can tell u shez worse dan sahara says ahe is...this woman collects from 5m and above before she awards any contract and even asks for date from some of the top shots....

God punish anyone who will say this is a propaganda...cos i dont give a rat ass about APC or GEJ.

and for the guys linking it to an anti igbo conspiracy....it wud be a shame to link her to your tribe cos ...associatiung her to yourself only shows how morally bankrupt you are.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by denony(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
pinchor or it didnt happen
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
sucess001:

bros...you goofed.

19 degrees celsius is way cooler than naija but cant be considered 'cold'. in rainy seasons...even lagos gets close to that.

Look at this goat that lives close to the sun is talking about what's cold and what's not. What is the min temperature of your air-conditioner?

Someone that hasn't been to the airport is talking about cold. cheesy South Africa kor, Canada ni.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by sucess001(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Look at this goat that lives close to the sun is talking about what's cold and what's not. What is the min temperature of your air-conditioner?

Someone that hasn't been to the airport is talking about cold. cheesy South Africa kor, Canada ni.

naaa...am not a goat....you are the scum who doesnt have brains and it shows in your intellectual shallowness....

instead of the low life scum.bag puncturing my arguments, he is raining insults. some of us dont need to mention places to show our level of exposure....i only mentioned if for easy verification.

since A/Cs seem to be your only means of knwing degree celsius, y not keep quiet when some of us speak...retarded bastar.d and erroneous sper.m turned h.uman

in other news, the standard of people nigerian government officials chose to do online defences for them like this guy is shocking. this guy is at best a tout...using him to defend you will do you more damage than good...
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by joaquin64(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This nigga that posted this just killed me!

Actually went to do research to out the woman! LMFAO!

You are right though, she is a sorry and pitiful excuse for a woman that Stella!

Chronic liar
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
sucess001:

naaa...am not a goat....you are the scum who doesnt have brains and it shows in your intellectual shallowness....

instead of the low life scum.bag puncturing my arguments, he is raining insults. some of us dont need to mention places to show our level of exposure....i only mentioned if for easy verification.

since A/Cs seem to be your only means of knwing degree celsius, y not keep quiet when some of us speak...retarded bastar.d and erroneous sper.m turned h.uman

in other news, the standard of people nigerian government officials chose to do online defences for them like this guy is shocking. this guy is at best a tout...using him to defend you will do you more damage than good...

You talk too much. Answer the question. What is the min temperature of your air-conditioner? I just want to know if it's cold enough for you or not.

You that still shouts "weather for 2" at 27 degree Celsius is talking about cold. grin grin Just answer the question before i descend on you.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Lol. This made me laugh. At her age 19 o celsius should be cold for her. She might be suffering from a bit of hypothyroidism.

By the way, GEJ for life. I do not like GEJ's government but I dislike the opposition even more. Bunch of hypocrites pretending they care for the masses.

GEJ's government is the lesser of two evils. Vote for GEJ or GO AND DIE.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by drnoel: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Considering that most of the government is on vacation until January 14th, I am going to make an educated guess that her yet to be released "mission" in Brazil is "vacationing at the beach".

Another educated guess - It is summer in Brazil, so she was blatantly lying about it being cold, to make it seem like she isn't enjoying herself at the beach. Can't sound like you are having fun after being doubly accused of academic fraud and stealing public funds! It's considered bad manners. grin SMH.

I checked the weather:

Current Temp in Brazil's Five Largest Cities:

Rio de Janeiro 31 Celcius/88 Farenheit
Sao Paolo 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Salvador 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Brasilia 27 Celcius/80 Farenheit
Fortaleza 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit

"Oh, so cold" indeed! Is this woman a pathalogical liar?

Brazil is a tropical country or is it not? Maybe she is not used to that kind of tropics grin grin Btw who cares?
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by GovWahala: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:

To a dim-wit it makes no sense
U'r a bloody tribalist, is stella a minister for the igbo's or for Nigerians? Why show ur foolishness out in public. Everyday we cry for a better nation free of corruption, and all u could type was she did wrong but we igbo's will support our daughter. My God u'r a disgrace, it simply show's if given the opportunity u will do worse. Anoufia.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by GentleFrank(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
ok
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Quadrescent: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
No be only her dey exploit us now, bt some Nigerian wont stop thinking like a fowl, bt besides, some knw the truth bt they wud always failed to acknowledge it.
One day , go be one day.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by dopedealer(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Humm......I am proud to be a nigerian
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by manny4life(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
You just have to luv this woman... God give me a thick skin like hers to ignore my enemies like this grin
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gov Wahala:

U'r a bloody tribalist, is stella a minister for the igbo's or for Nigerians? Why show ur foolishness out in public. Everyday we cry for a better nation free of corruption, and all u could type was she did wrong but we igbo's will support our daughter. My God u'r a disgrace, it simply show's if given the opportunity u will do worse. Anoufia.
Which bush did this one jump out from? I can perceive your body odour and mouth offensive smell via ya comments. Park one side. Why didnt an ele eran like u shout like this when Tinubu was ruling gidi with his toronto certificate
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by GovWahala: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida:
Which bush did this one jump out from? I can perceive your body odour and mouth offensive smell via ya comments. Park one side. Why didnt an ele eran like u shout like this when Tinubu was ruling gidi with his toronto certificate
I can see u are a real tout, the garage is where u actually belong. We talking stella u talking nonsense. Am very sure u are leaving below poverty, and u are here typing trash in support of a thief who does'nt give a hoot about ur pathetic existence. Ode. Ise okuko.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by aquabeing: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bandit C.:

Its obvious you guys think common sense is the same as blowing grammer,no wonder you were deceived by a big headed monster who handed cutlass to your people to fight a gun battle.When will you learn to stand by what is right?Guess you love lizard hunting ,I can see the pains still linger on.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gov Wahala:

I can see u are a real tout, the garage is where u actually belong. We talking stella u talking nonsense. Am very sure u are leaving below poverty, and u are here typing trash in support of a thief who does'nt give a hoot about ur pathetic existence. Ode. Ise okuko.

Your name Gov wahala says everyfin abt u. Go on,shw everybody how troublesome you are. Knock yourself out while we watch you delude yourself. And when you are done,crawl into your red rusted zinc house somewhere in Molete in your rag-tag clothes and sleep.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by GovWahala: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2014
vivalavida:

Your name Gov wahala says everyfin abt u. Go on,shw everybody how troublesome you are. Knock yourself out while we watch you delude yourself. And when you are done,crawl into your red rusted zinc house somewhere in Molete in your rag-tag clothes and sleep.
U keep spewing trash from ur gutter, don't tell me u giving up even b4 the battle begins, I love putting low-lifes like u in their place, engaging me in war of words will do u no good, cos have a got a full bank of it. Aridin.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2014
slimghost:

How old are you son?
1. GEJ won the 2011 election without the help of core Northerners so he never had their support from the onset.
2. The only reason the North is attacking him is because they want power back by all means. I bet you, once GEJ denounces his second term ambition, he will become the darling of the Hausa/Fulanis. Stop being fooled son!.
3. The selfish Yorubas (shout out to the sane Yoruba leaders like Adebanjo,Falae,Odumakin and co.) are fighting him because they feel he has marginalized the region.

All the dimwits fighting GEJ are doing so because of selfish reasons and not because of his competence. FYI, once GEJ gives us stable power this year by the grace of God, Nigerians will vote him in again come next year and there is nothing the Hausa/Fulanis, their SW slaves and few brainwashed kids like you can do about it. Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge / Kano Government, Hisbah Operatives Destroy Beer Parlour, Cart Away Fridges, TVs / Tinubu Meets With APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.