Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! (30677 Views)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by ratiken(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
APC pls come up with something new. Seems she's grown thick skin and having more fun afterall. What else is on the script? You might want to check if she passed her WAEC correctly also.

This is an excellent way to react to sham propaganda.

13 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by MaziOmenuko: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
I still wonder how cases of certificate forgery still thrive within this country. Don't the senate verify these certificates before screening candidates?

This too, shall be swept under the carpet as usual. I just wish we all are innocently craving for a total clamp on corruption in this country; but the way some peeps are going about it; it looks more like a tribal witch-hunt.

Every thing is now viewed and treated with tribal sentiments. Its not the way forward; has never been, and will never be!
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Kairoseki77: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: I still wonder how cases of certificate forgery still thrive within this country. Don't the senate verify these certificates before screening candidates?

This too, shall be swept under the carpet as usual. I just wish we all are innocently craving for a total clamp on corruption in this country; but the way some peeps are going about it; it looks more like a tribal witch-hunt.

Every thing is now viewed and treated with tribal sentiments. Its not the way forward; has never been, and will never be!

Who cares WHY people are exposing her?

If you are not corrupt, you will not have anything that can be used against you. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by frankyychiji(f): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: I still wonder how cases of certificate forgery still thrive within this country. Don't the senate verify these certificates before screening candidates?

Certificate forgery seems a menace that can't b cured. Yesterday it was Tinubu, today its stella. Who next?
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by GovWahala: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
She must be fired this time around and all those are fellow followers will GO and DIE. Bloody stealing lying thief.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by winniz: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
nathandrake:

Brainless child, you should face the firing squad for idoicy n foolishness
look at this eediott, you should be the one to die by hanging Ekwensu!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Kairoseki77: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am really surprised that this is not on FP.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by jude33084(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
angry
johnmartus: I know yoruba we finish this prodigal called minister actually gej have been already finished
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by nairaman66(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
I guess the name Oduah means- A liar and a thief?

Cold indeed in Brazil.. She must be COLD hearing the news about her FORGED degree! grin

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
"Cold"? She should just have said it was snowing in Brazil. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by yetunsbay(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
winniz: Yorubas are Cowards, they think we can be fooled with all their media propaganda against Stella but we are wiser now. GEJ till 2019 haters should GO AND DIE
even toddler knws only a deluded fellow wil b writing GEJ-2019.Tell me shey na family chieftancy?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Soloter(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
They've just opened some threads claiming the Senate has released Stealer's cv and there is no where she has claimed to have MBA. the question is, what about the Wikipedia and Nigeria aviation web pages that claim she has MBA and B.Sc?
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Soloter(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls moderator, take this to front page.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by nairaman66(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Soloter: They've just opened some threads claiming the Senate has released Stealer's cv and there is no where she has claimed to have MBA. the question is, what about the Wikipedia and Nigeria aviation web pages that claim she has MBA and B.Sc?

Cover up tactics! Too late, it wont work! Let her just apologize and wait for her faith. Lies only lead to more lies!!
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
am falling in love with Auntie Stella. ride on ma

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by GovWahala: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: am falling in love with Auntie Stella. ride on ma

Not only Auntie u should hav called her mummy na ode! She should ride on stealing and lying ba? Cos I don't know what u want her to ride on with.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
my grouse is not to sack stella but the man yanshing her - oga jonatus commander of the federal republic of otueke

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2014
You guys should give up the propaganda business and stop peddling rumors.

Here is Stella Oduah's resume released by the NASS and published by Premium Times.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

No citation of an MBA, so who the hell cooked up the MBA story? sad sad ahh ahhh when will you guys give up?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Considering that most of the government is on vacation until January 14th, I am going to make an educated guess that her yet to be released "mission" in Brazil is "vacationing at the beach".

Another educated guess - It is summer in Brazil, so she was blatantly lying about it being cold, to make it seem like she isn't enjoying herself at the beach. Can't sound like you are having fun after being doubly accused of academic fraud and stealing public funds! It's considered bad manners. grin SMH.

I checked the weather:

Current Temp in Brazil's Five Largest Cities:

Rio de Janeiro 31 Celcius/88 Farenheit
Sao Paolo 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Salvador 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Brasilia 27 Celcius/80 Farenheit
Fortaleza 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit

"Oh, so cold" indeed! Is this woman a pathalogical liar?

I don't know why people get so desperate that they result to propaganda. BRAZIL IS COLD at the moment.

If 16-21 degree Celsius is not cold for Nigerians, then i don't know why Nigerians shout "weather for 2" whenever it rains and the weather is at 27 degree Celsius. grin grin

Educate yourself on the weather Sir, you're apparently another APC propagandist.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/br/sao-joaquim/41289/weather-forecast/41289

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by nathandrake(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

I don't know why people get so desperate that they result to propaganda. BRAZIL IS COLD at the moment.

If 16-21 degree Celsius is not cold for a Nigerian, then i don't know why Nigerians shout "weather for 2" whenever it rains and the weather is at 27 degree Celsius. grin grin

Educate yourself on the weather Sir, you're apparently another APC propagandist.

Stick your nonsense weather report up ur ass........brazil is hot, rio de janeiro is hot, I'm a living witness not some lousy weather app btw!! There is no date on ur weather app

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2014
frankyychiji: Certificate forgery seems a menace that can't b cured. Yesterday it was Tinubu, today its stella. Who next?

Did she forge a certificate? Sahara Reporters obtained her CV and there's no mention of an MBA from any university in that. Why would you need a certificate to substantiate something that isn't stated on your CV? The fuss is not about passing off false qualifications to employers, it's about lying about what you are online.

Tinubu's case was different. He was accused of perjury because he swore under oath that he graduated a college, and it was alleged (at the time) to be false.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2014
nathandrake:

Stick your nonsense weather report up ur ass........brazil is hot, rio de janeiro is hot, I'm a living witness not some lousy weather app btw!! There is no date on ur weather app

cheesy The frustration of being caught in a lie must be killing you. grin grin so you don't believe the weather report from a trusted website like www.accuweather.com grin grin Are you a freaking weatherman now? cheesy

The date is right on top of the weather and the graph below shows a continuous decline in temperature, so it will get colder.

Lie no good oo! propaganda!! APC!!! grin I greet you oo

N.B: Current weather report in Brazil is now at 19 degree Celsius. At this temperature, Nigerians will be shouting "Weather for 5". weather for 6". grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by numericalguy(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

If 16-21 degree Celsius is not cold for a Nigerian, then i don't know why Nigerians shout "weather for 2" whenever it rains and the weather is at 27 degree Celsius. grin grin

This guy is a dangerous crook and you obviously didn't pass Geography in your O-levels or maybe you also forged your O-levels certificates. Either way, you don't know jack about anything.
You are giving us midnight weather report which is the coldest period in a day. The temperature rises sharply in the daytime and it gets really hot when the sun is up in the sky.

BTW: I'm not from the SW and I used to have a lot of respect for the Ibos o! But them just dey fall my hand on this Oduah issue.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by OgidiBoy(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2014
What a shame they've now created another conspiracy about the weather in Brazil, when will these people stop for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2014
numerical_guy:

This guy is a dangerous crook and you obviously didn't pass Geography in your O-levels or maybe you also forged your O-levels certificates. Either way, you don't know jack about anything.
You are giving us midnight weather report which is the coldest period in a day. The temperature rises sharply in the daytime and it gets really hot when the sun is up in the sky.

BTW: I'm not from the SW and I used to have a lot of respect for the Ibos o! But them just dey fall my hand on this Oduah issue.

I don't argue about the obvious. I have posted picture evidence of the weather report in Brazil and i've also posted a link for everyone to verify. Do you have any proof that Stella Oduah posted her comment in the afternoon when the weather was hot?

Open the link and see for yourself, the weather today in Brazil will be at 23 degree Celsius during the day and 16 degree tonight. At 23 degree Celsius, Nigerians will be shouting "weather for 4".

Can you disprove me with some weather link that shows Brazil will be at 29 degree and 31 degree as you propagate.

First it was MBA, later it was Honorary PhD from a fake school... They have all been disproved. Now it's weather in brazil. cheesy cheesy cheesy Orisirisi.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2014
numerical_guy:

http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Sao-Joaquim/forecasts/latest (17-18 Degree Celsius - Cold)

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/brazil/santa-catarina/s%C3%A3o-joaquim-456522/ (22 Degree Celsius - Cold)

http://www.yourweather.co.uk/weather_Sao+Joaquim-South+America-Brazil-Ceara--1-113607.html (21 Degree Celsius - Cold)

Do you still want more proof? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Sijo01(f): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2014
This woman badt n dangerous gah.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by strangest(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Eww.. This made front page..
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Nigerian politics is truly fire for fire. But I like this sahararepoters they are really showing us tins we nevr knew abt our leaders.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by cashkid18(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2014
she jst dont gv a fvck of wat haters say abt her tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC / Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.