Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. (4110 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: Its eithe Jonathan brings this woman down now or they go down together.
They will both go down because the world is watching. By the time much and heated inquiries are made to the two institutions Oduah claims to have gotten her Msc and honourary, they will have options but to reply. And when this done, the BMW car scandal would come up.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
torkaka:

You sir, are the one throwing the commonest of senses in the ocean!
Madam says she has an MBA, before the exposure it was widely believed to be gotten from st. Paul's, now that we know its not so, can we now be educated on the school she got the MBA from?
I can or you can claim she said this or that, who can be sure when their is accusation and counter accusation flying all over the place. So wouldn't be wise for SR to use the FIO obtain the CV she submitted to the senate and that will carry more weight that peddling rumour and quoting the Sun Newspaper. There is a way, civilise people supposed to do things. This is not in anyway, in defence of this woman, just decency.
Just because some wanted her dead because of the car scandal and when those as corrupt as her are not forthcoming with her sack, they then resort to underhand tactics. or peddling. She may well still be guilty of what she is being accused of, but please do it properly.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
I can or you can claim she said this or that, who can be sure when their is accusation and counter accusation flying all over the place. So wouldn't be wise for SR to use the FIO obtain the CV she submitted to the senate and that will carry more weight that peddling rumour and quoting the Sun Newspaper. There is a way, civilise people supposed to do things. This is not in anyway, in defence of this woman, just decency.
Just because some wanted her dead because of the car scandal and when those as corrupt as her are not forthcoming with her sack, they then resort to underhand tactics. or peddling. She may well still be guilty of what she is being accused of, but please do it properly.

What is really wrong with this old man for God sake? Have you not seen the CV posted here? Are you blind or something?

Pataki:

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
In that case, let see the qualification of all the ministers, why is hers so special? I don't give a monkey about Odua.

When some one brings out something fishy about any of the ministers, I'll be on them like a pack of wolves!!

You do give a monkey about Oduah, you made it clear others are attacking her because of her "igboness"!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson:
They will both go down because the world is watching. By the time much and heated inquiries are made to the two institutions Oduah claims to have gotten her Msc and honourary, they will have options but to reply. And when this done, the BMW car scandal would come up.
And what evidence have you got about this her supposed claim? If you don't know by now, your BMW car scandal is long dead and buried, unless she upsets her masters tomorrow.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Looking at the woman's CV - she seems to have done well for herself before she became a Minister, to be honest. The thirst for power is evil and she has ended up destroying everything she built for over two decades. Even if GEJ doesn't sack her - she's finished politically in Nigeria.

Politics is dirty. undecided
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:

And instead of us all going back and forth, madam could just clear the air don't you think?
Curiously, why didn't she clear the air long ago when she was being hailed as a well educated accountant?
In between, which is actually her first degree? Business administration or accounting?
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
If Igbo makes you feel sad, blame your parents that dragged them back into Nigeria when they were willing to make you less sad. I don't give hoof about GEJ, if having a varied opinion from me makes you sad, thats too bad, as that should not be the case. Years of conformity of opinion through military dictatorship, still restrict many Nigerians, that its ok to be alright with another person, even when you disagree.
Eziachi, you are too childish in your 70s to be uttering this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
And what evidence have you got about this her supposed claim? If you don't know by now, your BMW car scandal is long dead and buried, unless she upsets her masters tomorrow.

Dead and buried?

My man... undecided

How far?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
torkaka:

When some one brings out something fishy about any of the ministers, I'll be on them like a pack of wolves!!

You do give a monkey about Oduah, you made it clear others are attacking her because of her "igboness"!
I admire your courageousness, so this is your chance to be a hero, start a campaign to get all minister's education qualification verified, let Odua be your flood gate. I stand by my original statement that some of the attack is now just where she come from, rather than the facts of what she has done. You may be genuinely trying to fight graft, but am afraid, tribal warriors has pour sand into that drive. And that is the story of Nigeria unfortunately.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by winniz: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Polio:

Haha... You are a fu..cking pleb!

People like you and Odiah are not needed in that Country called Nigeria, if it is progress.

They are lying against Stella abi? Ok ask her to come out and put to the bed, the allegations against her, with solid evidences!

If she wont and you have not got anything to prove otherwise then STFU!
You liars should be the one providing evidences against her, since you are yet to come up one you have no case.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

[size=25pt]False. I spoke to the school personally. She never attended and they never awarded her an honorary degree.

Call yourself: +1(714) 879-3901[/size]

I urge sincere Nigerians (home and away) to call Hope University telephone number in the US (quoted above) where this fraudster of a Minister claims to have been given a PhD title. Verify for yourself. Put the heat on this University to come out openly and tell us their own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by superstar1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
winniz:

You yorubas are the biggest thieves in Nigeria. Bankole when he was the house of rep speaker how much did he steal? FFK the lunatic when he was the aviation minister how much did he steal?
Ask Obasanjo what he did with the $16,000,000,000 meant for the power sector, ask Tinubu what he did with all the funds allocated to Lagos for 8 years. When you are through with this questions, you can give me your reply but for now just STFU!!!

You are just an ignoramus. Always regurgitating the lies being told by ethnic bigots from SE.

The money went into all IPPs, rebuilding of Afam V power station (behind oyigbo) from the scratch and turning around of kanji dam.

If all that were not done, what will GEJ be privatising today. Maybe the empty poles that your brothers left after stealing all the cable wires.

Id1ot.

For the list of IPP initiated by OBJ and the power stations that he turned around, go to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria

Mind you, you were still a toddler to know that Lagos did not collect allocation from FG under Tinubu for years.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pukkah: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Thrash. We do need an approval that existed only on paper. Yar Adua was not president for 3 months. He was there for atleast 2 and half years. If we didn't see anything concrete on ground within that period, I'm sorry the silly approval means nothing.

It is called 'trash' and not 'thrash'. May be Premium Times should also look at the papers you submitted to get the Chief PPP job.

In any case, what's trash to a fake doctor is sensible to intelligent and unbiased minds that are not paranoid or flapping about like a headless chicken in the face of an impending and inevitable loss of job.

Let's continue to clean up Nigeria. Start from whoever whether Tinubu, Buhari, Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo, Sanusi Lamido, Stella Oduah, Turai, Amaechi or Goodluck Jonathan. The order of exposing them does not matter.

Meanwhile, Jonathan's government should also drive the reform the Judiciary such that pending cases of Bankole, Fani-Kayode, etc and other suspects can be dispensed with on time. They should be sentenced or acquitted.

Again, the fight against corruption must start from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson:
Eziachi, you are too childish in your 70s to be uttering this rubbish.
Thank you for the reminder, I will let my kids know that you reminded me. Have a good life and pray that your are not too childish as me when you reach 30.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Hope you Ibo know the gravity of enmity you are creating for yourself? Whether 2015 or 2019 GEJ will leave, and you will know how much you have dug you graves. I bet you, you will cry being marginalised.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
torkaka:

And instead of us all going back and forth, madam could just clear the air don't you think?
Curiously, why didn't she clear the air long ago when she was being hailed as a well educated accountant?
In between, which is actually her first degree? Business administration or accounting?
I don't know her but I don't think she is a fool. If she respond today to every gossip, what about tomorrow and the day after that. Like I said, there are proper way to do things. One of you, if you are really serious, could have even ask your member of parliament to use the private members bill to ask such a question in the house in your behalf, in that case Odua will have to respond in writing, not peddling gossip on Nairaland in land of fighting corruption.
Which corruption is more than peddling what may turn out to be a false information? Corruption is not only about stealing Naira and Kobo.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi: I admire your courageousness, so this is your chance to be a hero, start a campaign to get all minister's education qualification verified, let Odua be your flood gate. I stand by my original statement that some of the attack is now just where she come from, rather than the facts of what she has done. You may be genuinely trying to fight graft, but am afraid, tribal warriors has pour sand into that drive. And that is the story of Nigeria unfortunately.
Old man, be sensible for once. Nobody is attacking her because she is Igbo, like you would want the world to believe. Sahara Reporters and Premium Times are only doing their job. Learn to look beyond ethnicity. FYI Gani Fawehinmi, a Yoruba took Tinubu to court challenging him of not being a graduate of the school he claims to have graduated from.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

I urge sincere Nigerians (home and away) to call Hope University telephone number in the US (quoted above) where this fraudster of a Minister claims to have been given a PhD title. Verify for yourself. Put the heat on this University to come out openly and tell us their own side of the story.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson:
Hope you Ibo know the gravity of enmity you are creating for yourself? Whether 2015 or 2019 GEJ will leave, and you will know how much you have dug you graves. I bet you, you will cry being marginalised.
Your obsession with anything Igbo makes it difficult for one to have a mature debate with you about anything. Odua is not equals to Igbo nation, neither you pissing yourself about Jonathan's personal ambition in politics. You should be concentrating on dissolution of Nigeria, so that you don't have to deal with Igbo ever again unless on the internet, instead you making plan for Nigeria, which you can't seems to stomach most of it's component. You don't even know if you will live to see tomorrow, let alone 2015.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson:
Old man, be sensible for once. Nobody is attacking her because she is Igbo, like you would want the world to believe. Sahara Reporters and Premium Times are only doing their job. Learn to look beyond ethnicity. FYI Gani Fawehinmi, a Yoruba took Tinubu to court challenging him of not being a graduate of the school he claims to have graduated from.

Please leave that old thing alone. I am tired of reading his criminal minded tribalistic post.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson:
You must have grown up under the Eko bridge without any sort of parental love, cos I can't make out your obsession with being old or young. Get a life.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi: I admire your courageousness, so this is your chance to be a hero, start a campaign to get all minister's education qualification verified, let Odua be your flood gate. I stand by my original statement that some of the attack is now just where she come from, rather than the facts of what she has done. You may be genuinely trying to fight graft, but am afraid, tribal warriors has pour sand into that drive. And that is the story of Nigeria unfortunately.

If you may have noticed, I have emphasised on her initial qualification because something doesn't smell right!
If that woman is found to have lied about her foundation degree all the way to the top, then that's a slap on all the unemployed genuine graduates roaming the streets of the country! And she has to face the music!!
If I may ask, is she the only ibo minister? And if she's removed, will someone from Ogun or Sokoto come and fill her spot?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
yorubas getting really desperate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
I don't know her but I don't think she is a fool. If she respond today to every gossip, what about tomorrow and the day after that. Like I said, there are proper way to do things. One of you, if you are really serious, could have even ask your member of parliament to use the private members bill to ask such a question in the house in your behalf, in that case Odua will have to respond in writing, not peddling gossip on Nairaland in land of fighting corruption.
Which corruption is more than peddling what may turn out to be a false information? Corruption is not only about stealing Naira and Kobo.

When some guy accused the former Benue governor George Akume of forgery, the next day he (Akume) placed full page advertorials in atleast 5 national dailies brandishing he's qualifications and even went a step further by telling UI to make his academic qualifications available for everyone to see!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: yorubas getting really desperate.

I suppose Yorubas were desperate when they rejected OBJ in 1999?

I suppose the Yoruba man that first brought out Tinubu's certificate issues to court, was equally getting desperate and yet you ibos kept mute.

Why do you ibos enjoy criminality to such a disgusting level?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi: Nigerian politics of tribalism has made it impossible to fight bad things, because you don't know who telling the truth or lying anymore. This lady had been a minister for as long as I can say Jonathan's name, but all these story somehow remain hidden until now. Why?
Her crime now seems to be that she dare transformed Akanu Ibiam airfield Enugu into an international airport. I may be wrong, but her problems seems to started with the upgrade of this airport.

You're much too respected to toe this line. Tell me, please give me just 5 reasons, why anyone would be upset that a "airport" was built in the Eastern Region of Nigeria?
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

Of cos u are wrong. U are much more intelligent than this.
Why should upgrade of an airport be an offence to some.
Everyday is for the thief but just the day of justice will surely catch up.
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, now that her masters degree is questionable every media house is now investigating everything about her including if she trully gave birth to her children. Every thing she ever says, claim, acheived etc is now under radar. That's the way it works.

I just asked him the same thing.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
baby_123:

LOL, you are funny. Same MMIA? Your audience must live in the jungle, naked. And using clicking sounds to communicate. MMIA - international can make one commit suicide out of frustration for the state of the country. Please stop lying.

Lmao

Each time I had to pass through that Airport I always wished there was a way for me to walk back home to my destination. I don't understand how some people can be satisfied with being underachievers while the whole world is blowing past them.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
tokunboh:

Looking at the time lag between your two comments above, it does seem Hope International University was able to confirm to you in 6 - 7mins.... na wa oo.

And why should the efficiency of the society be in doubt? Are you that used to mediocrity?
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

With this statement, I give up on u Pa Eziachi. U have finally turned to the dark side. Very childlish and Myopic statement no doubt.

Just to remind u that obj minister (from his tribe) went to jail for corruption and even died there. These nonsense talk didn't exist then.

Jonathan should be happy that the press has spotted one rotten minister. It should be a plus for him not a minus. Are there no better and efficient ibos to replace her or what?

I just went through his previous posts from a little while back....

Im not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP / Picture This V.p Osinbajo Taking A Selfie With Hausa Girls / BBC: Boko Haram Have Inflicted Heavy Casualties On Nigerian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.