Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. (4111 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi: Nigerian politics of tribalism has made it impossible to fight bad things, because you don't know who telling the truth or lying anymore. This lady had been a minister for as long as I can say Jonathan's name, but all these story somehow remain hidden until now. Why?
Her crime now seems to be that she dare transformed Akanu Ibiam airfield Enugu into an international airport. I may be wrong, but her problems seems to started with the upgrade of this airport.

You are surely wrong, her problems started when she started forging stuff!!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by superstar1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
eGuerrilla:

I hear you.

By the way, Pacific Christian University is now known as Hope International University

http://www.hiu.edu/about/history/

Hope International University is a private Christian University identified with non-denominational Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, and was founded on October 9, 1928, as Pacific Bible Seminary.

The school purchased campus property in Long Beach in 1936, and construction started in 1940. In 1962, the school’s name was changed to Pacific Christian College and achieved regional accreditation. When the Long Beach campus was no longer adequate to house the growth of the college, they relocated to Fullerton in 1973. In 1997 the institution achieved university status and took the name of Hope International University.

So, she finished her PhD from the school in 1998 and she was not aware that the name of the Pacific Christian College was changed to Hope International University in 1997.

Mind you, the college that achieved University Status in 1997 can never run a PhD programme that she was awarded in 1998.

Look for another lie.

Kindly note that she was an exceptionally brilliant student to have graduated with her BSc at the age of 20 in 1982. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi: Nigerian politics of tribalism has made it impossible to fight bad things, because you don't know who telling the truth or lying anymore. This lady had been a minister for as long as I can say Jonathan's name, but all these story somehow remain hidden until now. Why?
Her crime now seems to be that she dare transformed Akanu Ibiam airfield Enugu into an international airport. I may be wrong, but her problems seems to started with the upgrade of this airport.

Her problems started with lying on her resume.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: Calling Hope now...
Kairoseki77: Called Hope Intenational and spoke to the registrar. Someone named Megan checked the school's records and determined that Stella Oduah never recieved ANYTHING from them. I asked them to double check and they transfered me to a department head, who confirmed it.

I asked specifically about an honorary degree.

Looking at the time lag between your two comments above, it does seem Hope International University was able to confirm to you in 6 - 7mins.... na wa oo.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

Hope International University is a private Christian University identified with non-denominational Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, and was founded on October 9, 1928, as Pacific Bible Seminary.

The school purchased campus property in Long Beach in 1936, and construction started in 1940. In 1962, the school’s name was changed to Pacific Christian College and achieved regional accreditation. When the Long Beach campus was no longer adequate to house the growth of the college, they relocated to Fullerton in 1973. In 1997 the institution achieved university status and took the name of Hope International University.

So, she finished her PhD from the school in 1998 and she was not aware that the name of the Pacific Christian College was changed to Hope International University in 1997.

Mind you, the college that achieved University Status in 1997 can never run a PhD programme that she will awarded in 1998.

Look for another lie.

[size=25pt]False. I spoke to the school personally. She never attended and they never awarded her an honorary degree.

Call yourself: (714) 879-3901[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

Of cos u are wrong. U are much more intelligent than this.
Why should upgrade of an airport be an offence to some.
Everyday is for the thief but just the day of justice will surely catch up.
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, now that her masters degree is questionable every media house is now investigating everything about her including if she trully gave birth to her children. Every thing she ever says, claim, acheived etc is now under radar. That's the way it works.
This is politics, we are not kids. This is no longer fighting of a corrupt official. Those doing this are using her to get to Jonathan and her biggest crime is that she came from the wrong tribe. Tell me the last two people that was the minister of this portfolio before her and tell me something about them and why they weren't subjected to this kind of vitriol. This type of thing is why corruption festers in Nigeria, because people hide behind fighting corruption, but what they are doing is just being Nigerians-tribal warriors.
A simple research I did myself yielded that the said university did exist by had a change of name sometime ago, why can't people be a bit objective?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
This is politics, we are not kids. This is no longer fighting of a corrupt official. Those doing this are using her to get to Jonathan and her biggest crime is that she came from the wrong tribe. Tell me the last two people that was the minister of this portfolio before her and tell me something about them and why they weren't subjected to this kind of vitriol. This type of thing is why corruption festers in Nigeria, because people hide behind fighting corruption, but what they are doing is just being Nigerians-tribal warriors.

Didnt you lot run to FFK to say Igbos wont support her?
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

Mind you, the college that achieved University Status in 1997 can never run a PhD programme that she will awarded in 1998.

Look for another lie.

Dude, why art thou decided to expose thy ignorance for all to see? An honorary doctorate is quite different from a PhD. Stella never claimed she has a PhD. Thank you smiley
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by reporter1: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2014

It is worrisome when an elderly person like you condones an obvious wrong doing. Who cares about Akanu or Enugu airports? Those excuses are lame and sound so clannish, and paint you people as fraud supporters. If you condone fraud, don't you know the younger ones will bask in it.
The pattern of wrong doing is obvious for those who stand on truth. From her deafening silence to how she hurriedly cleaned all her bios are all pointers of wrong doing.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

False. I spoke to the school personally. She never attended and they never awarded her an honorary degree.

Call yourself: (714) 879-3901
Call again and get us the transcript of your conversation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
If left NL for sometimes when I became tired of the way some Igbo people support their indigenes that are corrupt. Ndi oshi!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by superstar1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
tokunboh:

Dude, why art thou decided to expose thy ignorance for all to see? An honorary doctorate is quite different from a PhD. Stella never claimed she has a PhD. Thank you smiley

Correction noted.

Honorary or not, Hope International University did not award any in 1998. How will a college that changed its name in 1997 after attaining university status, still used the same name to give honorary degree the following year.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Demdem(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Those doing this are using her to get to Jonathan and her biggest crime is that she came from the wrong tribe.

With this statement, I give up on u Pa Eziachi. U have finally turned to the dark side. Very childlish and Myopic statement no doubt.

Just to remind u that obj minister (from his tribe) went to jail for corruption and even died there. These nonsense talk didn't exist then.

Jonathan should be happy that the press has spotted one rotten minister. It should be a plus for him not a minus. Are there no better and efficient ibos to replace her or what?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
reporter?:

It is worrisome when an elderly person like you condones an obvious wrong doing. Who cares about Akanu or Enugu airports? Those excuses are lame and sound so clannish, and paint you people as fraud supporters. If you condone fraud, don't you know the younger ones will bask in it.
The pattern of wrong doing is obvious for those who stand on truth. From her deafening silence to how she hurriedly cleaned all her bios are all pointers of wrong doing.
When I disagree with you, you hypocrites tend to play on my age and when we agree I am the wise old solomon. I had never ask for your respect based on age, when I don't even know who you .Go to my post last month I see for yourself, my take on Odua, when the bullet proof car scandal broke and I still stand on it that if found wanting on that said car, she has to go, but I can't stupid not to notice the normal Nigeria way of doing thing, that is to destroy whatever that is theirs. I knew Nigeria like I knew my back hand dating 6 decades.
So piss off and stop going on about my age and make your point, we can agree to disagree. That is life.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

Of cos u are wrong. U are much more intelligent than this.
Why should upgrade of an airport be an offence to some.
Everyday is for the thief but just the day of justice will surely catch up.
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, now that her masters degree is questionable every media house is now investigating everything about her including if she trully gave birth to her children. Every thing she ever says, claim, acheived etc is now under radar. That's the way it works.
Yes o, they'r "investigating everything" indeed. I'm sure you can also seen how they'v been fumbling, wobbling and messing up themselves in the process? That is what you get when you set out to do hatchet job or witch-hunt people with "investigative journalism". This must be investigative journalism naija style. Nonsense!

Our hardworking Stella Oduah should just ignore the clowns "investigating" her and continue her good works in the aviation sector. I'm sure she must be having a good laugh wherever she is now. Hmmm! Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Didnt you lot run to FFK to say Igbos wont support her?
Who is you lot? Have you made your phone call and give us the transcript of your conversation? I have little time for small tribal meaningless war on the internet. In the land of the sane, FFK should be in hiding instead of making himself available, when one considers his record as a minister of the state.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
For those supporting the fraud of a woman, be kind enough to supply me the following;

What was her 1st degree? What year and which school?
What was her second degree? What year and which school?
Where did she get her honorary degree? What year?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Call again and get us the transcript of your conversation.

I called Sahara Reporters and gave them the info.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Kairoseki77: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Who is you lot? Have you made your phone call and give us the transcript of your conversation? I have little time for small tribal meaningless war on the internet. In the land of the sane, FFK should be in hiding instead of making himself available, when one considers his record as a minister of the state.

Instead of asking me to call, why don't you call? I gave you the number.

If I can find a way to record the call, I will. Either way Sahara Reporters has the number now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:

Why should he place the call again and make a fool of himself?
He supplied the phone number didn't he?
A fraud is a fraud whether ibo or yoruba, the woman is a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

With this statement, I give up on u Pa Eziachi. U have finally turned to the dark side. Very childlish and Myopic statement no doubt.

Just to remind u that obj minister (from his tribe) went to jail for corruption and even died there. These nonsense talk didn't exist then.

Jonathan should be happy that the press has spotted one rotten minister. It should be a plus for him not a minus. Are there no better and efficient ibos to replace her or what?
I haven't turn into anything. Its a known fact on this forum that I am not a fan of Jonathan as leader of anything, let alone a country, neither did I know Odua from Adam to Even. But that do not hide the fact that this lady has been turn into an object of Yoruba tribal war, when emphasis should be focused on the original scandal, that can get her kicked out if she is found guilty, but now the original issue is now lost in tribalism. Who is the winner? Common suffering people of that damned nation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pukkah: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:

The upgrade of Enugu airport to an international one started with President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Yar'adua not only approved the upgrade, he also approved the Enugu airport as a regional hub and approved the release of funds.

Perhaps we should make the conspiracy theory more sensational by saying Yar'Adua's problems (sickness and eventual death) also started with the upgrade of the airport?

I don't think it's the airport. She may have stepped on toes in some other areas. Sometimes, enemies come from unlikely places. What if some group from her state that would nominate another minister was the one behind this?

Besides, conspiracy or not, why can't the woman stay free of scandals? Was it the airport, or other imaginary persons, that goaded her into the armoured car issue and now the one of certificate(s)?

If Jonathan likes let him continue to hold on to her as if she's the only one that can serve as a Minister from the state.

The stain which she has brought to the administration and to Nigerians is too much.

#StellaStinks

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by jjcbuthot: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ola Johnson: If left NL for sometimes when I became tired of the way some Igbo people support their indigenes that are corrupt. Ndi oshi!

You shouldn't run away from NL because of Igbos. NL is owned by a Yoruba man and he has created the platform for people to air their view anonymously. Igbos can use it for their ethnic agenda - no issue with that. Nigeria is one and will remain one. Those who have refused to learn will only suffer again.

For me, I only come here to read news and only read what makes sense to the generality of Nigerians not all those senseless ethnic ranting and secessionist agenda of those villagers.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
torkaka:

Why should he place the call again and make a fool of himself?
He supplied the phone number didn't he?
A fraud is a fraud whether ibo or yoruba, the woman is a disgrace
Anyone can supply a phone number. If you think you are now qualified to be called an investigative guru, try and do it properly. BBC crime watch do not supply their viewers number to call to find out for themselves. They record, filmed or publish a transcript of their work. Just because you have the benefit of sitting in the comfort of your home with a PC, you think you can say things about other people AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Because some of you are already programmed to think as Nigerians, all sorts of common sense is thrown into the ocean.
So he should call again, because he is either doing what he has no idea how to do it properly or he is dabbling into what he should not be doing.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
reporter?:

Since you want to go that route...
Who gives a fuucck about your age? For all I care you can be Methuselah. You are nothing but a clannish myopic asswipe. Only reetards will refer to you as Solomon... Solomon in your dreams.
Now you are talking. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
torkaka: For those supporting the fraud of a woman, be kind enough to supply me the following;

What was her 1st degree? What year and which school?
What was her second degree? What year and which school?
Where did she get her honorary degree? What year?

Where was all this questions when she was getting the job? Isn't this a clear case of medication after death?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pukkah:

The upgrade of Enugu airport to an international one started with President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Yar'adua not only approved the upgrade, he also approved the Enugu airport as a regional hub and approved the release of funds.

Perhaps we should make the conspiracy theory more sensational by saying Yar'Adua's problems (sickness and eventual death) also started with the upgrade of the airport?

I don't think it's the airport. She may have stepped on toes in some other areas. Sometimes, enemies come from unlikely places. What if some group from her state that would nominate another minister was the one behind this?

Besides, conspiracy or not, why can't the woman stay free of scandals? Was it the airport, or other imaginary persons, that goaded her into the armoured car issue and now the one of certificate(s)?

If Jonathan likes let him continue to hold on to her as if she's the only one that can serve as a Minister from the state.

The stain which she has brought to the administration and to Nigerians is too much.

#StellaStinks
Thrash. We do need an approval that existed only on paper. Yar Adua was not president for 3 months. He was there for atleast 2 and half years. If we didn't see anything concrete on ground within that period, I'm sorry the silly approval means nothing.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: Calling Hope now...

PLease can you post the telephone no of Hope University here for some of us to call this University to call?

I am sure when they start receiving bombarding telephone calls asking about the same matter, they will release a press statement immediately.

Nigeria is on a mission of transparency and we must not allow all these bigots, PPP warlords and tribalists to silence us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja / My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) / So How Does Having Foriegn Reserves Under Buhari Bennefit The Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.