Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. (4112 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
torkaka:

If you may have noticed, I have emphasised on her initial qualification because something doesn't smell right!
If that woman is found to have lied about her foundation degree all the way to the top, then that's a slap on all the unemployed genuine graduates roaming the streets of the country! And she has to face the music!!
If I may ask, is she the only ibo minister? And if she's removed, will someone from Ogun or Sokoto come and fill her spot?

As things currently stand, all her qualifications are questionable.
I am in complete agreement with the view you've expressed here.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

Please leave that old thing alone. I am tired of reading his criminal minded tribalistic post.
Typical of APC goats. What has someones comment got to do with his age?
This is why i pity anyone who tries to have reasonable conversation with APC goats. Goats will always behave like goats.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're much too respected to toe this line. Tell me, please give me just 5 reasons, why anyone would be upset that a "airport" was built in the Eastern Region of Nigeria?
Thrash. You should rather give us reasons Enugu Airport was not made an international Airport in the last 3 decades. Is it because of lack of funds, lack of traffic or what? I'm waiting!
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
How does akunu ibiam airport affect someone like myself working and living in Ibadan?

No single ordinary Yoruba man on the streets of south west Nigeria loses anything to the Enugu airport.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ifeci: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
I don't know her but I don't think she is a fool. If she respond today to every gossip, what about tomorrow and the day after that. Like I said, there are proper way to do things. One of you, if you are really serious, could have even ask your member of parliament to use the private members bill to ask such a question in the house in your behalf, in that case Odua will have to respond in writing, not peddling gossip on Nairaland in land of fighting corruption.
Which corruption is more than peddling what may turn out to be a false information? Corruption is not only about stealing Naira and Kobo.
what is this man even saying, your certificate that got u a job is in doubt & u call it gossip! If na 4 North korea, they for don execute u jst 4 being sense!less

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Even non Nigerians knew that everyone is not equal in Nigeria. You are not fighting corruption and Obasanjo is not a good yardstick to use when MEASURE fighting corruption, because he is corruption.
Nigerian has a freedom of Information act, why can't any of you educated folk go to the senate an get the original CV or Resume this lady submitted with them when they interviewed her for the job and publish it, why can't SR do that. This just lame journalism to the highest order. You cannot peddle rumour and make it appear to be fact and serve it to the Nigerian tribal warriors in Nigeria?
Assuming Odua said she has such a subjective degree, what counts is what she has written down on a paper and used while she was being interviewed for the job, not what she claimed or what a second party claimed or said.
Not a single person has published the resume she submitted with the senate. SN has done or unearthed some good gem in the past but I don't think this degree one is one of them.

What are you yapping on about? You ask them to verify her credentials using the FOI Act, yet, you're here disputing a claimed/alleged conversation with the institution which she claims made her god-mother to the Galaxy. Why don't you call yourself, ask the pertinent questions and reach a conclusion instead of playing verbal gymnastics online?
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
This is why i pity anyone who tries to have reasonable conversation with APC goats. Goats will always behave like goats.

You are a well renowned nuisance, liar, certified noisemaker, baby-crying machine and a PPP-disgrace on this board. Who reasons with you here, name one person, if not your fellow criminals and tribalistic oriented individuals?!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
You must have grown up under the Eko bridge without any sort of parental love, cos I can't make out your obsession with being old or young. Get a life.
I have not mentioned my age or age range on this forum. It is you that is obsessed with your old age. Do you think that on its own commands obeisance for you?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ifeci: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
we don see you; PDP ram, follow follow. Always biased.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Thrash. You should rather give us reasons Enugu Airport was not made an international Airport in the last 3 decades. Is it because of lack of funds, lack of traffic or what? I'm waiting!

First off, why do you keep spelling it "thrash" ? I can refer you to at least 20 of your own posts in which you've done this--- including a few times in this present thread;that alone makes me reluctant to engage you in a debate.

Second, stop trying to be smart by half by toeing the "idi*ot-path" asking me dumb questions as answers to my questions. Either you answer my questions or ignore them and leave the reply to whom my question was intended for.

If you notice, the question wasn't directed at you, thus, shenanigans will not be appreciated.
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Eziachi: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

I suppose Yorubas were desperate when they rejected OBJ in 1999?

I suppose the Yoruba man that first brought out Tinubu's certificate issues to court, was equally getting desperate and yet you ibos kept mute.

Why do you ibos enjoy criminality to such a disgusting level?
Common! You didn't reject OBJ in 1999, you were only spoilt for choice between candidate A vs A.
What happened in 2003 then? when there was a clear choice between a candidate A vs B, you not only embraced OBJ but sacrificed your beloved AD in the process.
That year, most of you called Buhari every name under the sun. How he abolished Lagos motorail project as a head of state, but today Buhari is your bread and butter again and to most Igbo then, Buhari was a saint, today he is their lucifer. grin grin grin
I am tired of you Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Sincere 9gerian, you are a disgrace. You moniker alone should make you a unifying agent, not taking sides. You are supposed to be a source of unity, not lebelling any person that says anything against Oduah, a Yoruba or APC. After all, GEJ is the President of Nigeria, not PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pukkah:

It is called 'trash' and not 'thrash'. May be Premium Times should also look at the papers you submitted to get the Chief PPP job.

In any case, what's trash to a fake doctor is sensible to intelligent and unbiased minds that are not paranoid or flapping about like a headless chicken in the face of an impending and inevitable loss of job.

I see you beat me to the punch.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Common! You didn't reject OBJ in 1999, you were only spoilt for choice between candidate A vs A.
What happened in 2003 then? when there was a clear choice between a candidate A vs B, you not only embraced OBJ but sacrificed your beloved AD in the process.
That year, most of you called Buhari every name under the sun. How he abolished Lagos motorail project as a head of state, but today Buhari is your bread and butter again and to most Igbo then, Buhari was a saint, today he is their lucifer. grin grin grin

You know you just told a clear lie with the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pataki: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:
Dude, stop spewing out lies. I was relatively close to OBJ in 1999 when he just came out from prison. Barely could string a sentence together back then without having to be coughing. Yorubas have always had a disdain for OBJ. Ever wondered why he lost elections right behind his own fence?

This is not about Buhari. The subject here is about a fraudulent serving Minister who has heaped great disgrace upon this nation. Unfortunately you are only having a running mouth simply because she is from your tribe.

I am tired of your way of reasoning. It is simply disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eziachi:

Are you trying to deflect from the issue on ground?

Let's agree with you, just for hypothesis; oduah is being investigated by yoruba because she made Enugu airport international.

Is this basis enough to say we should discount all charges against her?

Was she forced to approve an extra budgetery spending in the case of the oduahgate?

Was she coerced into false representation on her c.v?

And importantly are other ethnic groups impotent in finding corrupt serving Yoruba political appointees?

The hypothesis was wrong anyway, because for one, sowore the owner of sahara reporters isn't exactly a Yoruba man, in fact he's an Ijaw man.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Leave Sincere 9gerian alone. He is just bringing the Enugu Airport issue to derail this important discourse on the fraud of Stella Oduah

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by winniz: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Where are those shameless liars? All the APC e-rats Stella Oduah has been vindicated witches and wizards everywhere tufiakwa!!
Re: Breaking News: Oduah In Fresh Fake Doctorate Degree Scandal. by Pukkah: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: I see you beat me to the punch.

Yes o.

The guy is thrashing about wildly because he knows he will soon be trashed and his cash flow hopes will be dashed. This is why he has been so rash and sassy.

Well, no matter how brash or rash he gets, he will continue to be lashed until his PPP appointment is sashed to the ashes of the past.

#StellaStinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku / #contactyoursenators. Nigerian Senators And Their Contact {Telephone number(s)} / President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.