Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I'm Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heartbroken (2615 Views)

I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To / I'm Heartbroken / I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Heartbroken by raheemat21: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
I have had series of heartbreaks which left me so heartbroken dat I promised not to date any guy again.not long I met abdul he added me on bbm nd we started chatting.he's from edo state nd he's also a muslim.He convinced me that he's different and will never break my heart,he begged me a lot till I agree to date him.I'm in 300l while he's in his final year in skul.true to his words he was loving and caring and evryday I was convinced dat he was the right guy for me until yesternight he said he can no longer continue dating me because he's in another relationship.I was shocked and I couldn't sleep.please how do I forget this guy that broke my heart.no insult pls.
Re: I'm Heartbroken by EejaNla01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
D.post
Re: I'm Heartbroken by EejaNla01(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Raheemat I'm sorry about your situation,try and forget and move on,have nice tym with your friends,family and loved ones...
Channel your mind to another thing like your studies and meet new loving people and don't fall/rush in love with an) ATM. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by pweetixandy: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
lOl..
must U date Sef? :-/

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by Justeenaleo(f): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Focus all your energy on ur studies,honey,that love you have been showering on him,start pouring it on urself,surround urself with ppl who make you happy,no rebounds,give ur self time,its hard I knw,buh on no account shud u shut ppl out,it hurst more smiley I wish I cud help more

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken by 25omega(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
sorry for your heart break. Just accept what happened and embrace the hurt. Cry if you need to and scream and shout. This should be a good time for you to re-evaluate the type of men you have dated till now and see if there is something about you that attracts those men or if there is something about you that makes them not see you as a long term prospect (don't get me wrong i am not saying there is anything wrong with you).

Unfortunately there is no quick fix to heart break besides moving on. Saying you are not dating anyone else is you punishing yourself and potentially missing the one. I hope you pain goes away and i hope you feel better. Just keep yourself busy and move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by thorpido(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
You are still in school,why don't you make your studies your priority for now!Be engrossed with school.At the right time everything else will fall into place.
Re: I'm Heartbroken by Kingharzyz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
@raheemat holla @ me on this mail azeezlateefah@gmail.com
Re: I'm Heartbroken by Polio: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
King harzyz: @raheemat holla @ me on this mail azeezlateefah@gmail.com

Why should she holla at you? You want to mend her heart?!

You want to take advatange of her situation?!

H;orn..y bagger!
Re: I'm Heartbroken by skyscraperTM(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eeja Nla01: Raheemat I'm sorry about your situation,try and forget and move on,have nice tym with your friends,family and loved ones...
Channel your mind to another thing like your studies and meet new loving people and don't fall/rush in love with an) ATM. kiss kiss
gringringrin
Re: I'm Heartbroken by vizkiz: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Op, super qlue is jst #20 undecided
n pls dnt crY over a dude presently 4kinq away anoda PucI...i Hate hrt breakers! angry
Re: I'm Heartbroken by jakesund(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
from your post I'm sure the previous break ups you've had significantly contributed to your current break up.....

you said before you accepted to date him you stated you've been heartbroken a few times

these are what I could deduce from your story...

--BOY MEETS GIRL...BOY LIKES GIRL..

--BOY APPROACHES GIRL... GIRL SAYS SHE CAN'T

--BOY CONVINCES GIRL HE'S DIFFERENT GIRL SAYS YES

--AT FIRST EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY..BOY IS HAPPY GIRL IS HAPPY

--BOY IS ALWAYS TRYING TO PROVE HIMSELF.. GIRL KEEPS PLAYING "I'VE BEEN A VICTIM"

--RELATIONSHIP BECOMES ONE SIDED

--BOY GETS BORED AND CAN'T COPE ANYMORE

--BOY FINDS ANOTHER BABE

--GIRL OPENS THREAD ON NL

sad

MAYBE YOU WERE CHOKING HIM ..

AND PLS I HAVE A QUESTION

WHAT CAUSED ALL YOUR PREVIOUS BREAK UPS?? WAS IT YOU OR THE GUYS?

I SUGGEST YOU DO A LITTLE SOUL SEARCHING wink

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
raheemat21: I have had series of heartbreaks which left me so heartbroken dat I promised not to date any guy again.not long I met abdul he added me on bbm nd we started chatting.he's from edo state nd he's also a muslim.He convinced me that he's different and will never break my heart,he begged me a lot till I agree to date him.I'm in 300l while he's in his final year in skul.true to his words he was loving and caring and evryday I was convinced dat he was the right guy for me until yesternight he said he can no longer continue dating me because he's in another relationship.I was shocked and I couldn't sleep.please how do I forget this guy that broke my heart.no insult pls.

Hmm... yet we still keep on loving angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Seriously, U came to NL to ask how to forget the Guy grin grin grin

Op, U r on a Long Thing..
Re: I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by Afrok(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
U've had series of heartbreaks which has left U heart broken, I think by now U should av nothing left in ur heart dt could be broken or better still get used to d heartbreaks. Plz don't mind my 1st paragraph.

I think wat U need is TIME, time dey say is d giver of everything. With time u'll feel better nd finally get back to ur formal self. I'll advise U be careful with ur male friends who might av been showing interests in U, coz at dis ur critical moment dey might take advantage of d situation nd possibly hurt U more.
My #20 nd I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by Mutuwa(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
A heatbreak is not an essay in literature.Any person can fall into its grasp.Its only tym that will heal ur situation,cz its something u say has been recuring.but by and large u may giv ur heart again if and only if you are ready for marriage and with good intents,cz most a times relationship fail cz d mode of entry (intention wise) was corrupt abinitio. kiss
Re: I'm Heartbroken by freda506(f): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
I will advise you to focus your energy on your academics.Never you blame yourself for the failure of your relationships cool.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by Missmossy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just move on dear, there are a million and one guys out there. I must tell you no guy is worth the heart ache. Having peace with yourself is what matters,be happy and dont feel you just had a loss,believe me you'd feel great. Its just a matter of time. Keep moving.
Re: I'm Heartbroken by jammyunn(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Babe, also check yourself. You could probably be doing things that piss the guys off.
Re: I'm Heartbroken by acidtalk: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
raheemat21: I have had series of heartbreaks which left me so heartbroken dat I promised not to date any guy again.not long I met abdul he added me on bbm nd we started chatting.he's from edo state nd he's also a muslim.He convinced me that he's different and will never break my heart,he begged me a lot till I agree to date him.I'm in 300l while he's in his final year in skul.true to his words he was loving and caring and evryday I was convinced dat he was the right guy for me until yesternight he said he can no longer continue dating me because he's in another relationship.I was shocked and I couldn't sleep.please how do I forget this guy that broke my heart.no insult pls.

Didn't I warn you not to bring our private life into the limelight. Most especially this forum.

You just drove me away finally.
Re: I'm Heartbroken by Pretyangel25(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Focus on ur studies girlfriend, I believe wen the right time come you will sure find love again

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken by OCTAVO: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sorry dear. Move ahead!
Re: I'm Heartbroken by raheemat21: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
acidtalk:

Didn't I warn you not to bring our private life into the limelight. Most especially this forum.

what the hell are you saying?didn't you say I shuld forget about you? Is it now a crime to ask how to?
Re: I'm Heartbroken by Confirmbabe(f): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
acidtalk:

raheemat21: what the hell are you saying?didn't you say I shuld forget about you? Is it now a crime to ask how to?
undecided cheesy
Re: I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
walahi, This Girl is not heart-broken.. She and Acidtalk still dey Joke... grin grin
Re: I'm Heartbroken by ladyF(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Heart break is so over--rated. Good ridance!!
Re: I'm Heartbroken by raheemat21: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
ladyF: Heart break is so over--rated. Good ridance!!
how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? / I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.