Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead (1290 Views)

"Confusing Boyfriend Role With That Of A Husband" / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by GoodFaith: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
From web link below
http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/candace-cameron-bure-defends-submissive-role-with-husband-i-want-him-to-lead-1790537.story

In Candace Cameron Bure's household, her husband is the one in charge. In her new book, "Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose," the "Full House" alum says she has a "submissive role" to her husband, Valeri Bure. During a recent appearance on HuffPost Live, Bure defended her views on marriage.

"The definition I'm using with the word 'submissive' is the biblical definition of that," Bure explained. "So, it is meekness, it is not weakness. It is strength under control, it is bridled strength. And that's what I choose to have in my marriage."

PHOTOS: Hollywood's hottest married couples

In her book, the former child star wrote, "My husband is a natural-born leader. I quickly learned that I had to find a way of honoring his take-charge personality and not get frustrated about his desire to have the final decision on just about everything. I am not a passive person, but I chose to fall into a more submissive role in our relationship because I wanted to do everything in my power to make my marriage and family work."

Bure told HuffPost that she stands by what she wrote, and is happy with her 17-year marriage to the former NHL player. (The spouses are parents to daughter Natasha, 15, and sons Lev, 13, and Maksim, 11.)

PHOTOS: Stars and their soulmates

"I love that my man is a leader. I want him to lead and be the head of our family," she said. "Those major decisions do fall on him, but it doesn't mean I don't voice my opinion or have an opinion, I absolutely do."

PHOTOS: '90s TV stars

But, ultimately, her husband gets the final say. "It is very difficult to have two heads of authority," Bure explained. "It doesn't work in military, it doesn't work -- I mean, you have one president, you know what I'm saying?"

She further explained: "We are equal in our ... importance, but we are just different in our performances within our marriage."
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by jennylove7575(f): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all in the ladies in da house needs to know..you come her posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home.
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by GoodFaith: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all in the ladies in da house needs to know..you come her posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home.
“goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion” -----Really
Please tell me ur friend name that I Impregnated
Where do your friends live?
When did this happen?
If I did I must be a nice man to give her money for abortion
I didn’t dump her and walk away
Or Let her have the baby and I failed to support her
Keep ur BS in ur pant smelling p
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by jennylove7575(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith:
“goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion” -----Really
Please tell me ur friend name that I Impregnated
Where do your friends live?
When did this happen?
If I did I must be a nice man to give her money for abortion
I didn’t dump her and walk away
Or Let her have the baby and I failed to support her
Keep ur BS in ur pant smelling p
was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home.
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by GoodFaith: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home.
3000naira is that the cost for abortion?--- cheap
I don't do naira
crackhead
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by jennylove7575(f): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith:
3000naira is that the cost for abortion?--- cheap
I don't do naira
crackhead
you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by GoodFaith: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
Ur B ass is talk in naira
I don't live in that country
So smelling toto
stop lying
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by jennylove7575(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ur B ass is talk in naira
I don't live in that country
So smelling toto
stop lying
false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by GoodFaith: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
false advertisement-----Why should I ?
liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. ---3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child
We are in two different point in our life
You are searching for a husband ----I am very happy married
U do naira ----- I do differnt currency
Please go wash ur mouth and P before u talk to me B?
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by borie4u(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
********mama ngozi! come n see drama o**********
*****run to call her wit chewing stick in my mouth****
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by MisterLongman(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Warris going on here....... Jenny e be like say you don live for face me I slap you before..... Why the matter con dey vex you pass the girl wey get belle.....
Re: 'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead by GoodFaith: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
MisterLongman: Warris going on here....... Jenny e be like say you don live for face me I slap you before..... Why the matter con dey vex you pass the girl wey get belle.....
Because she is a B
dude, she don't know me from Adam or Eve

(1) (Reply)

When You’re In A Goodrelationship, You Learn These10 Things / Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies / Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.