Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married (1620 Views)

She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? / Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by chidaddy1198(m): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2014
please house I need your advice from NL that have taken the bold steps in getting married.
I have being in a relationship for over 9yrs with she. Thou We have both agreed to get married but I'm confused on the first step to take in proposing, meeting with her parent. Kindly advice me on my first step to introduction. Your contribution will be appreciated
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by philtrum(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2014
You're a very stvpid man. An Igbo to be precised is asking such question. Haven't you seen people get married according to tradition, like you've never been to your village all your life? If you were born and brought up in Nigeria then you must be sick!
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by cupidora(f): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2014
A friend of mine did her introduction lately... She dicussed wit her bf about wat he should come along with when coming for the intro. She suggested just wine and some dry fish 'll do since we there's alot where he comes from. He brought more stuff tho,g.oil since it was prior 2 xmas n it'll b needed 4 d cooking n all, n a sch.bag 4her brother... Just talk 2ur gf,what she thinks 'll b appreciated in the house or a basic need of some sort,bear in mind tho dat an intro is not a trad,marriage wher u have more explicit requirements 2meet.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by chidaddy1198(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Go_n_Die: You're a very stvpid man. An Igbo to be precised is asking such question. Haven't you seen people get married according to tradition, like you've never been to your village all your life? If you were born and brought up in Nigeria then you must be sick!

Oga go n die ... We r nt fighting na... If I new it I won't ask
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by chidaddy1198(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2014
cupidora: A friend of mine did her introduction lately... She dicussed wit her bf about wat he should come along with when coming for the intro. She suggested just wine and some dry fish 'll do since we there's alot where he comes from. He brought more stuff tho,g.oil since it was prior 2 xmas n it'll b needed 4 d cooking n all, n a sch.bag 4her brother... Just talk 2ur gf,what she thinks 'll b appreciated in the house or a basic need of some sort,bear in mind tho dat an intro is not a trad,marriage wher u have more explicit requirements 2meet.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by freecharles(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2014
abt u meeting her parent,i think u shld both discuss it...den she cn even tell u wot to do nd wot nt to do in front her parent...u knw nah,1st impresiin tinz bt dnt get me wrong, dt doesnt mean u shldn't be urself in front of 'em
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by waleadex(m): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2014
1st,be sure there exist a true love between you guys. With true love and tolerance,you guys are good to go.
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2014
chidaddy1198:

Oga go n die ... We r nt fighting na... If I new it I won't ask
Why shouldn't you know it! you are not ashamed of yourself. Even teenagers knows the process till white wedding. Better take you sorry azz to you village and make inquiries according to the demands of the custom and tradition of you town. Most nairalanders are not Igbos and most Igbos here are not from your village. Go home now!!!
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Toast the babe first undecided
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by 190daclown: 3:12am On Jan 09, 2014
chidaddy1198:

Oga go n die ... We r nt fighting na... If I [size=28pt]new[/size] it I won't ask

Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Nutase: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2014
Give her belle.
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Drop 'em side chicks first
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by farano(f): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2014
chidaddy1198: please house I need your advice from NL that have taken the bold steps in getting married.
I have being in a relationship for over 9yrs with she. Thou We have both agreed to get married but I'm confused on the first step to take in proposing, meeting with her parent. Kindly advice me on my first step to introduction. Your contribution will be appreciated
9 yrs? Hope u guyz have done d blood test.. HIV test, Gynotype/phenotype test

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by chidaddy1198(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2014
Nutase: Give her belle.
given her belle is not morally rite na
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by chidaddy1198(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2014
@farano:
9 yrs? Hope u guyz have done d blood test.. HIV test, Gynotype/phenotype test
Nice one .. We av not done it
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Ellidude(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2014
pDude: Toast the babe first undecided
Are you sure you read the first post?
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Saraha1(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Go_n_Die: You're a very stvpid man. An Igbo to be precised is asking such question. Haven't you seen people get married according to tradition, like you've never been to your village all your life? If you were born and brought up in Nigeria then you must be sick!
so just because you want to make a point you need to insult him?
So becuase he came here to seek for advice you assume his a small boy that you need to say rubbish word on?
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Sarah a: so just because you want to make a point you need to insult him?
So becuase he came here to seek for advice you assume his a small boy that you need to say rubbish word on?
Who send you?
Re: What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married by mechanics(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
chidaddy1198: please house I need your advice from NL that have taken the bold steps in getting married.
meet ur pastor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Behind Wooeing A Lady / I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out / For The Love Of Cute Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.