Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out (1643 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Wittylens(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Last Time I Had A GF Was July Last Year.. I Dated My Ex For 6months B4 We Finally Falled It Quit. Our Break Up Killed My Vibe Coz I Loved Her Deeply. Forgetting Her Wasn't Easy.. Ever Since We Broke Up I Find It Difficult To Date Another Girl. I Tried Dating Another Girl Arnd November Last Year But Her Response Made We Feel Inferior. I Made A Promise Not To Ever Woo Any Girl Again.

But Now I Want To Fall In Love Again But I Don't Know How To Go About It.. I've Lost My Mojo. I Now Feel Scared To Walk Up To A Girl And Talk To Her. Even On Social Media I Dunno How To Ask A Girl Out Because I'm Scared That She'd Say No..

All I Just Want Is A Girl That Will Love Me. Love Is All I Want , I'm Not Bothered If She's Beautiful Or Not.

What Should I Do?
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by eph12(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
First of all what do you need a girl to love you for at this stage of your life cos its obvious you're a teenager? If you must get a girlfriend then you must focus on yourself. Your clothes, your hair, your fashion sense, you sense of humor, the people you hang out with etc all matters. Get these little things right and you'll be running from them.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Leondrox: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Man, work on yourself. Most times we fall in love in the course of living life.
You don't chase love. Do you chase wind?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by djeezy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Teenager? first love I guess. Probably given you low self exteem. Advice, concentrate on your studies, work hard, hang out with friends who value your true worth and get over her. When you're matured enough to go into relationships and handle whatever outcome, you will know.
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Rexphobia(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Then don't
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrsChima(f): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ask me. kiss
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Tymax(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm. Ladies can be heartless heartbreakers. OP, don't mind them. Na their way.

When next you meet someone you like, just steel yourself and go for her. Don't be afraid of rejection.
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by cahrym(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Not only you my brother.
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by am0s(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
eeyah
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by nwaobitex: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
sorry iyah
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by LaurelP(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
If you've never experienced rejection and disappointment then you're not yet a man, you're still a boy and I'd advice u wait until u become a man.

If you want a woman in ur life then u must accept dat u will get rejected, insulted and abused atimes. How u handle is a different thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by chimerase2: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eeyah poor u
But don't ask any female nairalander out becos all of them re beautiful in their dp embarassed
Believe u me these gals hv catfished der selfs undecided
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrCork: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrsChima: Ask me. kiss

^^^^lov to kondo mrs chima! wink

1 Like

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by olayincar(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12: First of all what do you need a girl to love you for at this stage of your life cos its obvious you're a teenager? If you must get a girlfriend then you must focus on yourself. Your clothes, your hair, your fashion sense, you sense of humor, the people you hang out with etc all matters. Get these little things right and you'll be running from them.

You R right ma broda
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by argon500: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
When it comes to love, dont force it, dont rush it, let it come naturally.
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by tayoxx(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
you need to take time off to work on yourself.. check yourself....no where you fall short, no what you're not doing ryt and make corrections. ...
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some words of advice
1. When you ask a girl out once she says no, leave her alone, the fact that you left her without a plea will make girls like me endear towards you
2. If one girl says no, move on to another, you are probably not her type, but I can assure you that there is someone out there whose type you are.
3. Work on your self I.e appearance, personality etc girls will want to be close to you
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Wittylens(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Well Said ; Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrsChima(f): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^lov to kondo mrs chima! wink

Access denied. wink
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by bknight: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Interpersonal relationship is a necessary part of growing up into maturity. As necessary as facing your studies (if you are schooling). Dating is perhaps a necessary evil to help you develop your confidence as a young man.

That said, focus on mixing up. Focus on having friends of different backgrounds, social standing, age groups etc. This will gradually build your confidence. Among these friends, you and a particular one may just naturally drift towards each other -that 'may' be her!

Focus more on being part of their lives in meaningful ways, and they part of yours. Inevitably, you would have love all around you!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrCork: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2014
MrsChima:

Access denied. wink

..don't be greedy....0k..what if I buy if buy u flower? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by marieolae(f): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2014
It is well my dear. For every rejection, there is a brighter outcome.
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrsChima(f): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork:

..don't be greedy....0k..what if I buy if buy u flower? cheesy

I dey chop chop flower oloshi? angry
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrCork: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2014
MrsChima:

I dey chop chop flower oloshi? angry

...ok then ..can I juss enter....at least,juss do it for yor country.....can I enter,at least, a little? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by flolancracker: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork:

...ok then ..can I juss enter....at least,juss do it for yor country.....can I enter,at least, a little? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork:

My country would deport me if I do! lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by MrCork: 1:19am On Sep 05, 2014
MrsChima:

...foggggget u then!!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by alex406(m): 1:26am On Sep 05, 2014
You are already downgrading yourself by Accepting defeat. Why not zero your mind and go for what you want.
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Pdizzle(m): 2:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Courage do wonders my guy, believe me I'm talking from experience
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Truckpusher(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2014
MrsChima:

Deport you to where again since it is your country? undecided tongue
Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by Missmossy(f): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2014
She isn't gonna bite,just be man enough to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out by cooljoe(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: It is well my dear. For every rejection, there is a brighter outcome.
so all d rejection u've bin throwin at me is a sign of betta fins to cum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Wrong Reasons To Get Married / . / Advice On How To Bounce Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.