Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

5 Ways To Know He Cares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Know He Cares (1835 Views)

Cast Your Burden To The Lord For HE Cares For You.indeed Lol(photo) / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / He Cares About Football More Than Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Know He Cares by ladywriter(f): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2014
Ladies always want to know whether the men in their lives cares for them or not. Most times, when there is nothing on ground to reassure them, they take it upon themselves to ask the men. There are ways you will know whether the man in your life cares for you or not without you actually asking him. Below are the pointers to show you if he cares for you.

1. He takes note of what you put on
2. He spends quality time with you
3. He seeks your opinion on important issues
4. He takes you to places that meant something special to him
5. Introduces you to everyone in his world

Ladies, what else do you think i missed out?

Find the complete article below:
Source: http://alwaysontopbiz.net/revealed-5-ways-know-cares/
Re: 5 Ways To Know He Cares by DExplorer1: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
I think your moniker should be lazywriter.
Re: 5 Ways To Know He Cares by ladywriter(f): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
@D-Explorer - why did you say that? Please contribute your quota to the post and make it lively.
Re: 5 Ways To Know He Cares by Enegod(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
*yawns*
Re: 5 Ways To Know He Cares by DExplorer1: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
You don't get it. Posting the full content increases your chances of receiving comments and again all the 5 points are up already, whatelse is there to click? Do you get the point now? smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Know He Cares by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Great!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know He Cares by Medunah: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Ways To Know He Cares by hourlarwharley(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Maestro...Female friends in Lagos & Abeokuta Only...74CB67DA....

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigeria Guys Are Bad Kisser / If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me / Signs That He Has Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.