Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? (3774 Views)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry / If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? (2) (3) (4)

Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by milknhoney(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
I was with my crew the other day. And some how we got into this topic of the burden women have vs. the men. Then i got to the thinking of what would happen if we all had the chance to change our gender for just a month. To see how it would feel for a man to be a woman. And a woman to be a man. Would you accept the offer? and why? or why not?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by rampant(f): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
i wont accept the offer,why is because i love my breasts and ass cool
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by tope2000(f): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2008
rampant:

same hia grin grin grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2008
Yeah i probably would. Just to see how it feels to have Pride and Ego running through you veins. It would be kind of cool to you know be a guy for a little while. I want to see how the Male mind thinks. I see it as a learning experience and a vacation from some of the burdens of being a woman.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Pataki: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
milknhoney:

I was with my crew the other day. And some how we got into this topic of the burden women have vs. the men. Then i got to the thinking of what would happen if we all had the chance to change our gender for just a month. To see how it would feel for a man to be a woman. And a woman to be a man. Would you accept the offer? and why? or why not?
Be a woman? HELL NO!

Am not ready to bear the wahala. I love the way I am with my ever ready living terror.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
rampant:

Come on rampant. You got to be a wee bit curious to see how it would feel.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by rampant(f): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Come on rampant. You got to be a wee bit curious to see how it would feel.

did u say curious sweetie?im not curious to carry dat mighty beast they have inbtw their legs abeg,i like me like dis cool
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2008
rampant:

did u say curious sweetie?im not curious to carry that mighty beast they have inbtw their legs abeg,i like me like this cool
Oh my gawd!!!! cheesy cheesy LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
Pataki:

Am not ready to bear the wahala. I love the way I am with my ever ready living terror.
You said it all right there Pataki.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by nana(f): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hell No!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
Well dang!!! I guess im the only open-minded person here.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Pataki: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

You said it all right there Pataki.
Yeah am ok with my singular instrument. Cant bear to think of all the wahala of child bearing, etc associated with women.

Am happy to be me. grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2008
Whatever you say Pataki. Just admit you couldn't handle being a woman and i will rest my case.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by tope2000(f): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Well dang!!! I guess im the only open-minded person here.

yes darling, u are on ur own hia grin grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2008
tope2000:

yes darling, u are on your own hia grin grin
It's cool. I'll be the lone wolf. I just want to know how it feels to be a guy. I wanna know where all this Ego derives from.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by tope2000(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2008
Pataki:

Be a woman? HELL NO!

u scared?? omo ole grin grin grin
cant bear the pain we go thru??
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2008
tope2000:

can't bear the pain we go through??
Tope girl, do you think he could deal? Please watch him whine like a baby when he gets a cramp. tongue
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by tope2000(f): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Tope girl, do you think he could deal? Please watch him whine like a baby when he gets a cramp. tongue
LMAO
That would be a very interesting sight grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2008
He would be bent over on the floor, whining. grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Pataki: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2008
tope2000:

can't bear the pain we go through??
Who is omo ole?
Do you think you can do things we guys do as a lady? tongue Think twice. cheesy

onyinye2:

Of all things cramp? Oh please. . . . do you know how much of mental torture a man undergoes everyday?

You have cramps, is it not just ordinary pains that analgesics will ameliorate? tongue

onyinye2:

You wish. cool
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by proo212(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2008
Come on Onyinye, what's with the ego thing?, 20 times you've mentioned this today, sheesh!

What mental torture do we go through everyday?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by tope2000(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2008
Pataki:

Who is omo ole?

wetin una dey do sef grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2008
What mental torture? what do you go through that would be mental torture?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by rampant(f): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
tope2000:

nothing more than stuffing their rods into a womans pigeon hole

dats no work cool cool
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Pataki: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
tope2000:

Come and be a man first. grin cheesy grin

Or better still visit me in my quarters. cheesy cheesy cheesy

onyinye2:

What mental torture? what do you go through that would be mental torture?
You do not want to know. wink wink
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
Pataki:

You do not want to know. wink wink
Whatever probably nothing.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by tope2000(f): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
Pataki:

Come and be a man first. grin cheesy grin

Or better still visit me in my quarters. cheesy cheesy cheesy

DEAD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Pataki: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2008
tope2000:

DEAD grin grin grin grin grin
You will be the first on your Jeremy Kyle show. grin cheesy grin

I will sure make certain you get a testimony. cheesy cheesy

onyinye2:

Whatever probably nothing.
Do not be deceived by your mind girl.

Pray you be a Man for one day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2008
Pataki:

Do not be deceived by your mind girl.

Pray you be a Man for one day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whatever. Whatever "mental torture" you claim to go through, most women go through to. just in a different way.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nella(f): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

lol, lmao I can absolutely imagine all this guys here  going through cramps and screaming their heads off that they are in labour!

Pataki:

Who is omo ole?
Of all things cramp? Oh please. . . . do you know how much of mental torture a man undergoes everyday?

You have cramps, is it not just ordinary pains that analgesics will ameliorate? tongue

You wish. cool

mental torture ke? --please! which day did thinking about sports and women turn into mental torture? lol,

@ topic

I will probably accept  . ,   it would be intressting, I would like to know how it feels to spend an entire day just sleeping, using remote control, arguing about sports  and yet complaining of how tired and hard working I am.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2008
Nella:

lol, lmao I can absolutely imagine a guy going through cramps and screaming his head off that he is in labour!

mental torture ke? --please! which day did thinking about sports and women turn into mental torture? lol,

@ topic

I will probably accept  . ,   it would be intressting, I would like to know how it feels to spend an entire day just sleeping, using remote control, and yet complaining of how tired and hard working I am. lol,
You said it all right there. The only mental torture, is when they are getting their next fix for their desires. I would love to see a guy go through having cramps. Watch him on the floor begging to have something to end this pain. It would be a nice vacation from being a woman. Just sit around and have your woman cater to you all day long.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Pataki: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Whatever. Whatever "mental torture" you claim to go through, most women go through to. just in a different way.
Another reason why it is not delightful to be woman for me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can't afford to have twisted emotions.

Nella:

lol, lmao I can absolutely imagine all this guys here going through cramps and screaming their heads off that they are in labour!

@ topic

I will probably accept . , it would be intressting, I would like to know how it feels to spend an entire day just sleeping, using remote control, arguing about sports and yet complaining of how tired and hard working I am.
Get analgesics for the pains. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get to be a man for a day first, and you would see responsibility/mental torture at its peak staring at you. You think it is easy to have testosterone flowing in you. Hope you will be able to withstand it. tongue

She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic / He Reminds Me Of My Ex / How To Win A Girl Back After A Bad Break Up - Tips That Will Help You