Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Should I Tell My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Wife (3020 Views)

How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Wife by PACHRIS(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
i love my wife but there is this lady that i fell into her hand and i Bleep her though not intentional but i wish to tell my wife but should
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Swiftlee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Piksures or it dint happen, besides..something tells me this your story is conically bribt if you know what i mean!!! grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Pretyangel25(f): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Op wen u were busy bleeping d lady did u tell us? I hate men dat cheat on their wife gosh
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by GoodFaith: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
PACHRIS: i love my wife but there is this lady that i fell into her hand and i Bleep her though not intentional but i wish to tell my wife but should
Really
Good luck with that
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by nairaman66(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
No.. Tell the girl you bleeped how many times you have bleeped your wife! How old are you anyway? After satisfying your lustful pleasure.. you are here asking!! Mtcheew
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Coldfaya(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Somethings r better left unsaid. Some secrets r better left hidden. Go for std tests, resolve never to loose*guard again n if u can live with d guilt, carry on as d faithful hubby she thinks u r.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by OCTAVO: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
If it was your wife that did this now, your head go dey hot, your brain go dey boil. You may even send her packing. Shior!
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Mynd44: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2014
PACHRIS: i love my wife but there is this lady that i fell into her hand and i Bleep her though not intentional but i wish to tell my wife but should
Please explain how that happens to me.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Wife by texanomaly(f): 5:02am On Jan 10, 2014
First explain how you unintentionally fvck someone. I'm unclear on how that happened. Did you trip, and your dlck accidentally fell into her V?
undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Exponental(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2014
Slip of phuck
Bluetooth, hackning
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by cdamsel(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
Please explain how that happens to me.
he means his 3rd leg went to work without his knowledge in his sleep, understand now? grin
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2014
cdamsel: he means his 3rd leg went to work without his knowledge in his sleep, understand now? grin
No.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Wife by cdamsel(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
No.
undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Medunah: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Dont tell her and dnt let it happen again
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by pasqal09: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Is there anything like Unintentional fucking? Lmao!!
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Coldblooded(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
texanomaly:
First explain how you unintentionally fvck someone. I'm unclear on how that happened. Did you trip, and your dlck accidentally fell into her V?
undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now this is damn hilarious grin
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by divex(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
[size=30pt]i want to give you a knock on the head. mugu[/size]
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by skyscraperTM(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nobody cares if you f#cked your mama!!

Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Dhurmynick(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dunno oh.

My opinion tell her
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Youngzedd(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Unintentional beep kwa

Odikwa very risky.

Don't you ever blame Satan.

This is why I always advise dudes to keep their thing for house when going out to avoid the unknown.

Go, your sins has been forgiven but, SIN NO MORE.

Confess to your creator.

If telling her will destroy your marriage, keep mute but, remember not to bleep unintentional again.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by texanomaly(f): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Youngzedd: Unintentional beep kwa

Odikwa very risky.

Don't you ever blame Satan.

This is why I always advise dudes to keep their thing for house when going out to avoid the unknown.

Go, your sins has been forgiven but, SIN NO MORE.

Confess to your creator.

If telling her will destroy your marriage, keep mute but, remember not to bleep unintentional again.

If he accidentally falls into another woman's V once, he'll do it again. Maybe if he actually took responsibility for his actions, instead of pretending it was an "accident", he might change. Until he does, he'll be back on here again. Who knows what the excuse will be next time. "Someone pushed me, and I accidentally fell into 15 Vs. smh

Admit it dude...there is no such thing as bleeping on accident. You committed adultery. Willingly. Unless this woman kidnapped you and tied you up, you were complicit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Wife by patssy: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls don't just go and spoil dt woman's happiness with ur hurtful truth. If ur conscience breaks u dis much, learn to control ur disco stick next time.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2014
Wether you tell her or not,,u have told us...

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is Suspicious, What Should I Do? / Ladies, Ebony Or Ivory? / "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.