Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2935 Views)

Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life / Why Should I Save My Marriage? / How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by jeslom: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2014
I recently met a friend,
Re: .. by rittyben(f): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Tell her about it.

1 Like

Re: .. by ifex370(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2014
jeslom:
I recently met a friend, we re good nd all, she loves me I did love her, but I just aint d relationship type nd aint interested in seepin wit babes.so I hooked her up wit my friend instead,

issue nau is dis gal is pretty young, nd she is a virgin, well she was planning to keep it till she get married until she met my friend, shez so in love already, plus di guy claims he luvs her. dis guy told me he aint gonna use condoms on her, I cnt advice him cos he has been accusing me of being jealous. ryt nau I just wish dey dont do the deed , I wish d girl can wake up frm her fantasy to see dat d luv was all based on sex..some boiz wud alway be boiz, nd after d sex dis guy wud most likely walk away.

I just feel guilty, dis wud be d last time I ma give my female friend 2 an irresponsible guy..to top it all dis girl is lesser dan 18, is dere anyway I can stop dis cos dey wud be 2geda nxt week nd dey plan on gettin down dat week

simple... tell her what your friend has in mind... or else the sin committed will be on your head.... TEAM #SaveItTillYourWeddingNight

3 Likes

Re: .. by Afrok(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Op carry him food go give another person, well let the person wey go serve the food to the other person bother about including spoon, fork, toothpick and the rest while serving the food.

Seriously, the way people talk about love really baffles me. She loves U, U loved her, arrange her with ur friend, she loves ur friend and ur friend claims to love her too. Na WA oo... The way i hear everybody talk about love sef make me wonder if the Devil no fit love pass the way some people claim to love others.

I just pity the teenage girl coz the consequences of having an unprotected sex with the guy might be more than what the word I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO can handle. Teenagers and unprotected sex, i tire ooo angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by charleff512(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2014
If the girl is your friend as you said just counsel her on the disadvantages of having unprotected sex.
If she is intelligent,she go use her head.
Telling her to keep away from your guy(friend) will make her see you as a jealous enemy if she is infatuated.
Re: .. by DWJOBScom(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Being in your shoes before and ransom the situation by telling her everything(which didn't work though) then I confronted the follow too with some friends.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2014
Since, according to you, the girl felt something for you before, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard convincing her on the right thing to do. At barely 18, sex, whether protected or not, should be the last thing on her mind. And please, next time, be mindful of the kinda friends you give girls to.

1 Like

Re: .. by jeslom: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2014
charleff512:
If the girl is your friend as you said just counsel her on the disadvantages of having unprotected sex.
If she is intelligent,she go use her head.
Telling her to keep away from your guy(friend) will make her see you as a jealous enemy if she is infatuated.

she is infatuated!!! I told her b4 that she shud be careful with him, since I saw her as my younger sis.. and she said she wud oo, she was so rigid dat she wont ve sex with him...nkw story has changed,!!! unprotected sex ..I hate dat shii
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2014
seeing that you agreed you have a league of irresponsible friends, then you are also irresponsible.

Save the hypocrisy for the birds, she's young, that makes her more gullible.

If you tell her the truth, your friend will simply say; "he's been asking me to leave u for him, he's jealous and trying to destroy what we have".

That's only gonna push her to sleep with him even more.

*drops mic*
Re: .. by jeslom: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2014
MzPreshie:
Since, according to you, the girl felt something for you before, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard convincing her on the right thing to do. At barely 18, sex, whether protected or not, should be the last thing on her mind. And please, next time, be mindful of the kinda friends you give girls to.

yes I really feel sad, i was hopin an hygenic relatonship wud happen, but i got it wrong.the guy claims he luves her tho, but I am a guy I knw its all lies!!
Re: .. by wenson(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2014
For u nt 2 bear d guilt i suggest u shuld use ur phone 2 record ur conversation wid dis ur male frnd n play it 2 d gal so she wil bliv if nt she herself wil also tink u r jealous
Re: .. by jeslom: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2014
benromeo39:
seeing that you agreed you have a league of irresponsible friends, then you are also irresponsible.

Save the hypocrisy for the birds, she's young, that makes her more gullible.

If you tell her the truth, your friend will simply say; "he's been asking me to leave u for him, he's jealous and trying to destroy what we have".

That's only gonna push her to sleep with him even more.

*drops mic*

naaa bruh dnt get It wrong, I aint irresponsible, some friends u dnt just cut away cos dey aint living ur pattern of life , to save dem one must stay!! we all have our shortcomings!
Re: .. by charleff512(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
jeslom:

she is infatuated!!! I told her b4 that she shud be careful with him, since I saw her as my younger sis.. and she said she wud oo, she was so rigid dat she wont ve sex with him...nkw story has changed,!!! unprotected sex ..I hate dat shii
You have done your bit.
Tell your friend the consequences of his action if he is thinking with his d**k.
Re: .. by Olami90: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
follow wot mzpreshie said.
buh dnt b forceful because gals like dis r usually foolish no matter how u guide them.they tak it for jealousy.
forget all d weddin nyt story.gals lyk dat dnt av mind of their own.b matured abt it so there will b a wide gap(to rubbish her) for her to weep afta she must av bin used nd dumped.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lord help a soul is about to be lost :- my friend this how some gal wil say when they ar young o they wil tel u dat they woun't have sex but at puberty their feelings wil change and if they have sex once then na only God go stop them because they wil continue doing it again and again,my advise is dat u should ask her dat does she stil want to wait til she marry or what? if da answer is yes then tel nt to meet ur friend dat day because ur friend want to use her bt if she says no then tel her dat she is making a gri8 mistake dat sex isn't proper until she is marry remind her of what she once tel u and advise her as much as u can,let her know dat u are not saying this out of jealous but consine.pray for her dat God should give her insight.but em u make a gri8 mistake by gving ur love to sm1 else please don't try it next time,GOD BLESS U
Re: .. by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
jeslom:
I recently met a friend, we re good nd all, she loves me I did love her, but I just aint d relationship type nd aint interested in seepin wit babes.so I hooked her up wit my friend instead,

issue nau is dis gal is pretty young, nd she is a virgin, well she was planning to keep it till she get married until she met my friend, shez so in love already, plus di guy claims he luvs her. dis guy told me he aint gonna use condoms on her, I cnt advice him cos he has been accusing me of being jealous. ryt nau I just wish dey dont do the deed , I wish d girl can wake up frm her fantasy to see dat d luv was all based on sex..some boiz wud alway be boiz, nd after d sex dis guy wud most likely walk away.

I just feel guilty, dis wud be d last time I ma give my female friend 2 an irresponsible guy..to top it all dis girl is lesser dan 18, is dere anyway I can stop dis cos dey wud be 2geda nxt week nd dey plan on gettin down dat week

if you are not jealous, then why use panadol for another person's headache Abi?! Besides, guys don't tell. Keep your mouth shut and let her learn!
Re: .. by Goldenboy007(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
If you and your friend are in a different society, both of you would have ended up in prison for the act you are contemplating! Are you a love-vendor?I pray God help you, your friend and the foolish naive girl. And you have the audacity to post this in a public forum? gooood gracious gaaaawwwwd! angry angry angry
Re: .. by otimothy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
pls get serious you were dumb enof to hook an under 18 wit ur friend and ur friend was stupid enof to accept wat is all this crap nau,you want advice here it is...report yourself to the nearest police station for child abuse.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'm a realist. I don't believe in sentiments. telling her will only make her love him more. we c dis scenario often where everybody sees what's wrong but d one in love only love more when told. let her be...it's too late already...
Re: .. by jeslom: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
They finally did it yesterdae...and she gave in..without any second thought. wen she promisd.me it was tu her weddin nyt she was serious, ddnt know.luv of a noi can chang gals mentality sigh!! none of ma biz again.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding / My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? / Ladies Only, Get In!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.