Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (25800 Views)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by RuuDie(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2009
@ topic,

this is a classic case of the "complaining man who had no shoes until. . . . . . . "
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by t00cUTE(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2009
my bfrd is 23 and still a virgin, so u aint weird at all ok wink
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by follypimpi(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2009
LOOOOOOOOONG THING MAN,Better go check it out if it works properly. grin grin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by ladykool(f): 2:29am On May 02, 2009
follypimpi:

LOOOOOOOOONG THING MAN,Better go check it out if it works properly. grin grin
lol grin grin abeg u ppl should leave de guy alone its not his fault he hasnt found de right girl yet! grin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Ndeewonu: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2010
@poster

intimacy. is really pleasurable. Many pple think nothing can compare to it. THe day u resume, U will love it, u will steal, u will dare it, u will die for it.

I lost mine (in my University FINAL YEAR in Naija here) to one fine, campus babe. Then I had a roommate, who noticed I had 'broken even.' He was still a vi-rgin. He felt desolate, and folorn (as u feel today). He was about ur age then. He asked me, I want to lose mine too. I cant bear it anymore. I gave him this same advice I'm giving u today. i told him, there was nothing there. He might wish he never did. He remained until I left. Then, he was in his 3rd year.

If u try it as I said earlier, u would love it. But, one more thing, u will ever wished u remained the way u re now until u re really ready for marriage.

Be wise.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by kpolli(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2010
i have a message from above, this year shall be your year of a breakthrough n miracles
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nautillus(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2010
Nah. . .you are just a liverless kid. . . .i hope you grow out of it someday. . .look for a not so pretty gal to experiment with. . .lol
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by etaurus(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2010
obilizy:

Dont mind him. his married to lux or joy soap (mastubator)

How do know he masturbate.
I think you are talking about yourself grin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by femmy2010(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2010
You are not weird.
I am sure the right woman would enjoy you.
Takya
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by etaurus(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2010
femmy2010:

You are not weird.
I am sure the right woman would enjoy you.
Takya

Maybe undecided
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by XeeMira: 2:40am On May 29, 2010
I wish my boyfriend was like you. LOL

Okay, lemme be serious. It's a really good thing. It's just unfortunate that society now makes you feel wierd for stuff like this. I'm a virgin but somehow I feel the need to hide it and act like i'm not. A lot of times I really wish my bf is a virgin, cos thinking about his past escapades makes me feel bad (yeah, I know it shouldn't), plus I wouldn't have to deal with the almost constant pressure to give it up. Point is, someday you'd make a great bf or husband to one real lucky girl and she'd be real happy you waited. Hang in there buddy.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by femmy2010(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2010
xEEMIRA,
Well said
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by supereagle(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2010
I was 33yrs when I had intimacy with a woman. Remain like that, keep your body pure.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by femmy2010(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2010
i am sure the advice would go a great way in freeing his mind that there is nothing wrong in keeping oneself till the right time.
Poster,you are the man.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by avosroyal: 3:44pm On May 30, 2010
It is not a weird thing bro, at 26, I have not had sex,
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by wiseeker: 3:50pm On May 30, 2010
Would you guys and ladies place a guy who claims virginity but does self-service a virgin?

For me, I think it's like one driving on land(two involved in physical contact) and the other flying on air.

What do you think?

Do you really know of any 23 year and above who may not have been involved in any of the two activities above?

A virgin should be someone who's not been involved in the two.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Kunbee: 10:47pm On May 30, 2010
Weirdo
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by A40(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2010
A man is usually at his sexual peak between the ages of 16 to 40 or a little earlier than that, so Mr Poster of topic i am pleased to inform you that you have wasted 7 or maybe 9 years (if u've not done the do) that you are not gonna get back!! By the time mid-life crisis sets in and your toolie gets TKO'D every night in the first round by the coochie you would wish it had more miles in its odometer. I would feel even more sorry for you if you end up with a woman with a high $€x drive that you may find difficult to match. So $hag and get that chip off your shoulder but if you can hold it in then i wish u Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by jmoore(m): 6:24am On May 31, 2010
I am a virgin at 25, and will wait till marriage. Only strong men have selfcontrol
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by zebra543: 9:01am On May 31, 2010
no your not wierd, you have control, thats a good thing! Do you know how hard it is to find adult virgins this days?? poster you are treasure!
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by polosco(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2010
Hey, you are not weird!!!!
I was 27 and a half yrs when i had it 1st, and it was most painful cos it was not wat i tot it is all about, cos God actually designed it for marriage, so wait 4 the right time(in marriage). God bless you!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Zairois: 5:51pm On May 09, 2011
It's not weird not everyone has the spirit of Whoreism in them
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Rooneyboy(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2011
u aint weird at all, just keep it up, thats all i ve got to say
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by vivaladiva(f): 5:03am On May 12, 2011
weirdooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo----at 18 if i met a 19 year old male virgin i wld laugh my arse off, wat the hellll, life is tooo short ooooo

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by hunkyjohn(m): 5:19am On May 12, 2011
Carry on guy. At 23, I was still a virgin. When I became ready for serious relationship, I finally got disvirgined. sad sad sad
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by ayosmiles(m): 5:38am On May 12, 2011
@23 i gt disvirgined nd suddenly sex became a meaningless, pleasurable addictive act nd i wish i could be innocent again
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by hunkyjohn(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2011
^ we miss the good, old innocent days. sad
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by ayosmiles(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2011
actually i did it in frustration because i got dissapointed in my gf. i felt lonely nd miserable nd i turned 2 sex
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 5:56am On May 12, 2011
What exactly are you saving your virginity for? Konji go kill you o!
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by annita19(f): 5:58am On May 12, 2011
Aww I have this fantasy(doing a virgin dude) just for the fun of it.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by CrudeOil1(m): 6:12am On May 12, 2011
There's nothing special being a male virgin. There are pr0stitutes all over the world, go out and experience life you small boy.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by annita19(f): 6:13am On May 12, 2011
Are you jealous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? / I Am Attracted To My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.