Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (25799 Views)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Nobody: 6:21am On May 12, 2011
Don't get pulled in by the media and peer pressure man.
Man was not made for sex alone. It is God's will that such desires are carried out within the confines of the covenant of marriage.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by CrudeOil1(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2011
annita19:

Are you jealous?
Hell no!
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by annita19(f): 6:34am On May 12, 2011
Ok lol
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by BABE3: 6:48am On May 12, 2011
2buff:

Don't get pulled in by the media and peer pressure man.
Man was not made for sex alone. It is God's will that such desires are carried out within the confines of the covenant of marriage.

You nailed it! I was gonna say something similar. wink Good job!
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Zairois: 2:41am On May 13, 2011
Nigerians are the biggest prostitutes of the african World.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by ayandaab: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2012
Man, people like michelin will despise u, while people like tope will encourage u. Normally, the voice loudest and restless is of the devil. Ur ability to remain a virgin in this bad century makes u special to God and man. Keeping that up till marriage gives u the confidence to boldly writing 'HOLY MATRIMONY'. But i tell u, its not the easiest of thing. Girls are not helping as i have lost two relationships because i wont sleep with them. Their escuse? That am impotent.lol.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by kyo6: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Hay I am the same you know I did not loose my Virginity cool grin you should be proud
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by seangy4konji: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2013
what is your rank now amongst MasturbatorsLt GeneralMajorColonel? grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by adexsimply(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nope You're not
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Tonalphs(f): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Bein a v @ 23 isnt a weird tin k, but i wudnt wana marry som1 as u cos its gona b less fun. But u can kip it if its 4 a religious bliv sha.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by adexsimply(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Tonalphs: Bein a v @ 23 isnt a weird tin k, but i wudnt wana marry som1 as u cos its gona b less fun. But u can kip it if its 4 a religious bliv sha.
There's nothing religious about it..and why do you think it's gonna be less fun?
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Tonalphs(f): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
There's nothing religious about it..and why do you think it's gonna be less fun?
cos am nt an expert in dat field n i wudnt wana setle wit a learner lyk ma sf. N also mayb cos av bot in2 d idea bout V guys frm ma medical fwends. Dey say al sorts of tins lik a v's d**k is lik...... But its nt nice sha
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
So did OP ever have sex or he’s walking around as a 33 year old virgin?
One of my guys deflowered a 36 year old. He said the woman told him she was tired of holding on to it when no husband was in sight.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by greatagain17(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
U r not a weirdo. Don't allow peer pressure push u to do wot u not ready to do. I was in ur shoes a year ago (I was 23); out of peer pressure, I was DISVIRGINED by an 'OLOSHO' , which I regret till date. I still refer my to my self as a partial virgin. ..i did 'short time' with ' Oloshos'...i am yet to enjoy real time sex. I am a heavy masturbator as well.

My own take is that u should refrain from it until u r ready for it MENTALLY. How I wish I lost my VIRGINITY in a digninifying way ?

P. S
Sex is highly addictive. After my first encounter with an 'Olosho'....i visited three different 'OLOSHOs' within a month interval. Same with when I started masturbating 8years ago, i am yet to stop.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by greatagain17(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
U r not a weirdo. Don't allow peer pressure push u to do wot u not ready to do. I was in ur shoes a year ago (I was 23); out of peer pressure, I was DISVIRGINED by an 'OLOSHO' , which I regret till date. I still refer my to my self as a partial virgin. ..i did 'short time' with ' Oloshos'...i am yet to enjoy real time sex. I am a heavy masturbator as well.

My own take is that u should refrain from it until u r ready for it MENTALLY. How I wish I lost my VIRGINITY in a digninifying way ?

P. S
Sex is highly addictive. After my first encounter with an 'Olosho'....i visited three different 'OLOSHOs' within a month interval. Same with when I started masturbating 8years ago, i am yet to stop.

bufflevy:
i have not had sex in my 23 years on earth and i have started feeling like a wierdo i dont know are there many guys who are my age who are virgins too at what age did u get disvirgined if ur not a virgin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by chidieberesk3(m): 4:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Persona82:
Dem Plenty and by their own VOLITION too.

Used to be funny to me but then hey its their choice which must be respected. Look at the bright (which is extremely bright too) side, there's a greater chance of your prayers being answered (only have to bother about food when you're fasting). Believe that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? / I Am Attracted To My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.