Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (111381 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
3strike:
Euromillion how hard is it to setup a conference call with your contractor and the neighbor just to clear up all this issues.

Why do You want your contractor and not your folks to sign with your neighbor?

Why should your contractor tell you he bought some cements when the seller said you instructed them to? You might wanna keep an eye on those people you think you "trust".

Its your property...and therefore you should start taking ownership. And manage all outcomes instead of going back and forth.

Just my 2cents...

My folks to sign what?are they the one that trespassed into the land or am I buying anything from her?.

Am sure you know what the law does to people for handling stolen goods.

Yr two cents doesn't worth a dime.

Thnx anyway.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
brabus:
I've been waiting for 15 minutes now. Please send your number to 08023429122

I sent you my number,since then,but heard nothing from you,maybe the conference call didn't work!!!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
euromilion:

My folks to sign what?are they the one that trespassed into the land or am I buying anything from her?.

Am sure you know what the law does to people for handling stolen goods.

Yr two cents doesn't worth a dime.

Thnx anyway.
And I guess the land belong to the Contractor then since you want him to sign it ? or is there something am Missing here? whoever you entrust the cements to is the thief. Lets call a spade a spade!

if you are very wise you should start to keep an eye on that family member who sold your cement in deception cos he might sell your house next..... instead of coming here with endless ranting.

This issue sound like Defamation of Character

Just FYI

Defamation

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Here is another 2cents of mine to you since the first 2cents doesnt worth a dime to you.....#stupidfellow

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please let's not derail this thread o. Sir euromillion, I've not seen your number. If you have sent it and I've not seen it, I guess it's network issue. The easiest thing to do in my view is to put a call through to me using this same line. That way we won't be going back and forth.

Thank you.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Stepping Out of the Ordinary - Minimalist Bath Inspiration

Lose out the walls. Express yourself.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Contemporary Living - The Crossover

Tiles, Pebble Stones and Rug combo

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Atlantic Beach Contemporary Living - The Perimeter Fence

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:18am On Feb 17, 2015
#Chateau Paint Job by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by FastShipping: 4:20am On Feb 17, 2015
brabus:
#Chateau Paint Job by NextHome

@ allibaba47, topshop - here's an ongoing work.

Brabus, what is the reason for Nigerians to be dying for casement windows? I can see you used sliding windows. I am not a fan of casement window for the fact that I have to stick my hand outside to pull my window in. I like awning and sliding windows. I have never for once seen a casement window in the U.S. I know some sliding windows come with large aluminium as against to the slim ones you used for your own windows. What determines the size of aluminium used for windows?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 4:48am On Feb 17, 2015
FastShipping:

Brabus, what is the reason for Nigerians to be dying for casement windows? I can see you used sliding windows. I am not a fan of casement window for the fact that I have to stick my hand outside to pull my window in. I like awning and sliding windows. I have never for once seen a casement window in the U.S. I know some sliding windows come with large aluminium as against to the slim ones you used for your own windows. What determines the size of aluminium used for windows?

I'm not a fan either but here in Naija you're not yet a big man until you have casement windows in your house even your dog house.

There are different types of profile and this determines the thickness.

I believe in functionality. Everything else doesn't matter to me.

I've used the lowest gauge of Aluminium roofing sheet on my structure and there has never been any leakage whatsoever. Yet, there are people (especially one of my attacker here on nairaland) who had spent fortune on their roof and yet they've been spending fortune on maintenance. Yoruba proverbs says "Iso inu eku amu mora ni" grin grin

Nigeria we hail thee!

Note: I'm not asking anyone to use the lowest gauge of Aluminium o. Just sharing my experience. There are things that should be quality upfront. It's all about priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:19am On Feb 17, 2015
The things that inspires me.

Built almost 30 years ago. This is my own definition of a functional room. A dedicated terrace to allow fresh sunlight pour into this room. Effective cross ventilation that will remove moisture and heat from the room, improve air circulation and thus create a healthy home – both for the structure and the occupants.

Why do we need ACs in all our rooms? #justasking

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
FastShipping:

Other reason could be due to heat as a result of no light,with casement you utilise the wind for yr utmost advantage as oppose to sliding which allow air in on one side only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Updates from the Atlantic View Project Site

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by laudate: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Nigerians like casement windows because the sliding windows limits the amount of breeze that gets into the house. The heat down here can be tough.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2015
K-024 by NextHome: Updates

Yesterday, massive pile of rebar were been delivered and we started installing kickers for the columns.

Interestingly, we have another admirer in the estate. He seemed to have fallen in love with what he saw. Meanwhile, I cannot deceive myself. The job here is not even our best. I hope my client is not reading this o shocked

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
The Construction Industry is Constantly Evolving and so we are

The construction industry is constantly changing and evolving. Each year it seems there are new trends in the industry. The three biggest trends that stand out at the moment are energy-efficient housing, budget-friendly design-build, and smart homes.

Contractors and construction companies need to stay ahead of the trends so they can give their customers what they want for their homes and projects. Do your research on what is up and coming and be able to explain and promote the products that are popular at this moment. This can help your company by continuing to stay a step ahead of the rest for your customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLflkZO7x70

Pics below: Preparing forms for columns and beams. Gradually facing out timber shuttering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
K-024 by NextHome: Today in pictures

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2015
LASU MultiDwell Project

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:03am On Feb 26, 2015
PROPERTY BUYERS FORUM 2015

PBF+SMW 2015 will;

1. Educate young people on how to invest in real estate, exposing them to the potential benefits.
2. Focus on how proper social media usage can influence the way people perceives your business positively.
3. Showcase the various job opportunities available in the real estate sector at the JOB Clinic
4. Enlighten young people on how they can rent to own their personal homes.
5. For participants to gain a deeper understanding of how to use social media to grow a successful real estate business.
6. Show ways organizations have tapped into the power of social media marketing and grown their businesses.
7. Analyse how to access home finance at the Mortgage Clinic

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Coming Soon!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by segcymoor(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bros. Well done o. I must comments ur initiatives for steel formwork. You may eventually achieve straight columns. However, I must say this:it seems ur iron bender dont study structural design well...the starter bars is down to short. If you ask me I would have advised you to chisel the over site conctrete to gain more lapping. We are proffesionals and don't have to do things anyhow. ......stand to be corrected though!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
^^^Point well noted.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Atlantic View Contemporary Living - Progress Living

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
K-024 by NextHome - Column Shuttering

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Property Buyers Forum | Social Media Week 2015 by 3invest

Photo Gallery

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
and more...

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by sako28: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
brabus:
K-024 by NextHome - Column Shuttering
k

Nice work bros. so please some question to my imagination.
1. hw do you remove the - Column Shuttering iron when the pilar is dry
2. how many days does this have to be in place before been removed.

Keep up the good job
Thanks.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by PeoplesArmy: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
brabus:
Property Buyers Forum | Social Media Week 2015 by 3invest

Photo Gallery

Where did this forum hold? Is it ongoing? I think it will be worth attending for real estate aficionados like me
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 4:54am On Feb 28, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

Where did this forum hold? Is it ongoing? I think it will be worth attending for real estate aficionados like me

It was held at Four Points by Sheraton, Lagos. It's an annual event packaged by 3invest Limited, a real estate advocacy and investment firm.

This year featured developers such as Gran Imperio Group developer of Inagbe Grand Resorts and the Grand Lake, Briscoe Properties Ltd., developer of Oluwole Urban Mall, South Port Harbour, VI and Orchid Courts, Ikeja and other great developers.

It's an interesting networking event. I'll share the video links once it's out.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Update Pics from K-024

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.