Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (111375 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
brabus:
You know what is right to do! Go ahead. Whom God has blessed no man can curse.

@automaticcars, no need to hide behind faceless forum to make noise. Brabus is at H52, Ikota Plaza. Do what is right!

The right thing to do is for you to type and sign that you entered into her land,she's been nice to you guys,she could have easily got you guys arrested,but she didn't,all she asked you to do is to sign that you trespassed.you know fully well that I don't reside in Africa.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
euromilion:

The right thing to do is for you to type and sign that you entered into her land,she's been nice to you guys,she could have easily got you guys arrested,but she didn't,all she asked you to do is to sign that you trespassed.you know fully well that I don't reside in Africa.

And how has this been a trespass? I'm honestly laughing at this. The block in the pic is the boundary wall btw both properties.

Dig well (change your source of information) and you'll find the truth. Let her go ahead and write to the necessary authority that we encroached. If encroachment is the issue, why all the stories about you paying her late husband... I believe there's no smoke without fire.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
brabus:
I

And how has this been a trespass? I'm honestly laughing at this. Bros, you don't know me and trust you need to be close to know me.

Dig well and you'll find the truth. Let her go ahead and write to the necessary authority that we encroached. If encroachment is the issue, why all the stories about you paying her late husband...
So simply sign her a piece of paper,the issue about her husband is not what we are talking now,just go and get the job done.you don't even go there,you are only speaking based on hearsay.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
@euromillion,

Bros, let's digress. Can we do a conference call with the woman you called and let her tell me that I should sign an undertaking. Also, she told me she has been trying to reach concerning your last discussion.

I'll be waiting for your call asap. Just to be sure we are talking to the same woman. Her no is 07******467
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
brabus:
@euromillion,

Bros, let's digress. Can we do a conference call with the woman you called and let her tell me that I should sign an undertaking. Also, she told me she has been trying to reach concerning your last discussion.

I'll be waiting for your call asap. Just to be sure we are talking to the same woman. Her

no is 07******467

How do we do a conference knowing fully well that am not around,yes it's the number of course.you sent it to me did'nt you?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
euromilion:

How do we do a conference knowing fully well that am not around,yes it's the number of course.you sent it to me did'nt you?

To do a conference call is not difficult.

1. Call my number or the woman's number.
2. Add the second call.
3. Merge the calls.
4. Bingo! We are on conference call

I'll like you to initiate the call. I don't know how else to be transparent more than this o. Otherwise, you can have someone help you do the call.

automaticcars, you wanna catch a fraudster. Here's a job for you.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
brabus:

To do a conference call is not difficult.

1. Call my number or the woman's number.
2. Add the second call.
3. Merge the calls.
4. Bingo! We are on conference call

I'll like you to initiate the call. I don't know how else to be transparent more than this o. Otherwise, you can have someone help you do the call.

automaticcars, you wanna catch a fraudster. Here's a job for you.
Do you think that we are talking a professional woman here or what?.we are talking about a market woman,she could be in market or where ever she goes,and then tell you to call back later,beside not sure if my phone does yr so called conference call.

So what do you think she want if not the signed paper?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bros, she won't be at the market this night. And moreover, any phone from $30 should be able to do a conference call.

Anyway, she still want to speak with you. She said she couldn't get your code number so that she can send you the information you asked her to send. I don't know what the information is and I dont care but I think it's a vital information because she's asking me to give her your code number. Unfortunately, I don't even have your number. We only communicate on nairaland.

All these "they told me to tell you stories" I no sabi o.

Why I want a conference call is because I want you to hear it from the horses mouth why your job is been delayed if your source refuse to feed you the truth.

Of course, my callcorder will be on to record all that we discussed on phone.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oga solbijnltd, I see you!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Sir euromillion, please kindly do the needful on your site and try as much as possible to visit your project at least to see things yourself. Speak with your neighbour, your community, change tactics and fight the enemy within. Learn how to handle negotiations yourself. Even if you can't do it, get yourself involved in the discussion through conference calls. Its just that simple.

Some people will kill their family members if I start to release some evidences against them on online forums. I feel very sorry for most people especially those in diaspora when they involve their families members/friends. Though not all but I have evidence against 70% of family-member/friend managed projects that I've done here on Nairaland.

Note: NextHome do not take cash payment from clients and there's always an acknowledgement receipt for every payment made to Brabus. So please be guided whenever you are sending money through your most trusted family members. Always ask for evidence of payment to your contractor. It is the right thing to do!

Please be guided accordingly.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:05am On Feb 12, 2015
K-024 by NextHome: Updates

Preparing for the concrete pour.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
We are live. Concrete work ongoing at K-024.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by FastShipping: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Solid.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
FastShipping:
Solid.

Bros, I need to clear a vehicle. Can you help or recommend a good clearing agent?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by FastShipping: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
brabus:

Bros, I need to clear a vehicle. Can you help or recommend a good clearing agent?

The best in the business:

Hadexphem Global Services Limited
No 5,Olabisi Osho Street,
Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria.
+2348056345590
+2348038013408
email: femi@hadexphem-ng.com, adexfem@yahoo.co.uk.

He is a nairalander too.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
^^^

Thank you bro. I've called him and he promised to get back to me.

On my knees praying now... Hoping for a favorable response grin grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
K-024 by NextHome: Substructure Now Delivered

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Atlantic View Project - More pictures coming soon

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Awoyaya Multi Dwell - Boards been delivered in readiness for the foundation work.

More updates later on this thread

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:12am On Feb 13, 2015
LASU MultiDwell Unit: Foundation Work Completed. We proceed to the next stage.

Picture updates coming later on this thread.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Brabus,
Am sorry but this week is my last week talking about the septic tank with you guys here,if u don't finish it soon,I've no choice but to cut losses by taking someone else to finish it,I however has ask bright not to pay in the balance until the job is done.

I promise to pay your every dime if you complete it this week,if not,then forget it,someone else can complete it.we'll still be friends,no hard feelings.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:49am On Feb 16, 2015
euromilion:
Brabus,
Am sorry but this week is my last week talking about the septic tank with you guys here,if u don't finish it soon,I've no choice but to cut losses by taking someone else to finish it,I however has ask bright not to pay in the balance until the job is done.

I promise to pay your every dime if you complete it this week,if not,then forget it,someone else can complete it.we'll still be friends,no hard feelings.

Mr. Euromillion,

It seems you're not getting the issue here or you refused to deal with the truth. However, if the way you choose to resolve your problem is by running away from it, then I'll tell you it's not the best way. You are only postponing the evil days which is exactly what brought us here in the first place. Had you deal so well with the first issue you had with your neighbour in the past before you engage us and get to confirm everyone is happy, we won't be in this mess.

You think we're delaying your septic tank installation after 90% of job has been done and less than 80% of money has been paid. For the records, we have done the following so as to know the losses you're cutting.

1. Cast the septic tank
2. Sunk the tank
3. Slab the septic tank

And the only thing left is to seal the base. Payment received so far from the total project cost of N550,000 is as follows:

1. Deposit to our account from your brother - N300,000
2. Cash payment from your brother to my worker - N95,0000
3. *22 bags of cement your brother sold to us @ 1,400/bag - N30,800

My question to you is this:

1. Have you resolved all issues with your neighbour who insisted we cannot do anything on the site until a document is signed by you and her?

2. Have you tried to speak with the Landlord Association of your community to know if all issues have been resolved? I'm sure you know they are involved in the whole issue and their initial decision was duly communicated to you.

3. Why do you think we are intentionally delaying the remaining work when we still have balance payment of N124,200?

4. What role is your brother (the project overseer) playing in all these? Why isn't he speaking with the aggrieved neighbour/the landlord association when he knew you're abroad? Or maybe you asked him not to speak to anyone?

I don't expect any reply from you for all these questions but once you can convince me that all issues have been cleared and I can confirm from your neighbour that there's no problem again. Trust me, the base will be sealed in 24 hours and then you can choose what to do with our balance.

Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to publish your neighbours details here for well meaning nairalanders to call and confirm my claim.

Thank you sir.

*The 22 bags of cement were sold to us on the grounds that you have no work ongoing at the moment and you won't like to keep the cement forever.

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
brabus:

Mr. Euromillion,
It seems you're not getting the issue here or you refused to deal with the truth. However, if the way you choose to resolve your problem is by running away from it, then I'll tell you it's not the best way. You are only postponing the evil days which is exactly what brought us here in the first place. Had you deal so well with the first issue you had with your neighbour in the past before you engage us and get to confirm everyone is happy, we won't be in this mess.
You think we're delaying your septic tank installation after 90% of job has been done and less than 80% of money has been paid. For the records, we have done the following so as to know the losses you're cutting.
1. Cast the septic tank
2. Sunk the tank
3. Slab the septic tank
And the only thing left is to seal the base. Payment received so far from the total project cost of N550,000 is as follows:
1. Deposit to our account from your brother - N300,000
2. Cash payment from your brother to my worker - N95,0000
3. *22 bags of cement your brother sold to us @ 1,400/bag - N30,800
My question to you is this:
1. Have you resolved all issues with your neighbour who insisted we cannot do anything on the site until a document is signed by you and her?
2. Have you tried to speak with the Landlord Association of your community to know if all issues have been resolved? I'm sure you know they are involved in the whole issue and their initial decision was duly communicated to you.
3. Why do you think we are intentionally delaying the remaining work when we still have balance payment of N124,200?
4. What role is your brother (the project overseer) playing in all these? Why isn't he speaking with the aggrieved neighbour/the landlord association when he knew you're abroad? Or maybe you asked him not to speak to anyone?
I don't expect any reply from you for all these questions but once you can convince me that all issues have been cleared and I can confirm from your neighbour that there's no problem again. Trust me, the base will be sealed in 24 hours and then you can choose what to do with our balance.
Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to publish your neighbours details here for well meaning nairalanders to call and confirm my claim.
Thank you sir.
*The 22 bags of cement were sold to us on the grounds that you have no work ongoing at the moment and you won't like to keep the cement forever.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Contemporary Lovers

Here are plenty of style elements you can adopt if you prefer a more comfortable take on the modern look with rich African settings.

Loft and high ceilings are ideal backgrounds for contemporary looks...

Design inspiration for contemporary lovers taken from Epe Resort and Spa by Brabus. Get inspired!

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Translucent shades in a sunny room encourages dramatic light-play.

Inspiration Designs

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
To set yr claims straight.
First of all I don't think yr labourers are telling u truth,I had never or not had any dealings with any neighbours, other than that my fmr engineer once used a room in their house,which they were paid.published the details as claimed if u wish.I however, called her after yr ordeal,yr workers trespassed her land she said,I however promised to pay her off,which she accepted, but insisted that you must sign so that her in-laws would not accused her of selling the land.if she had any previous issues other than yr labours cutting into her land,am sure that she would informed me or my fmr engineer, instead of punishing yr workers.

On finances,,:
Yr money is fully given to bright,I guarantee ye that not a dime will go shut out yr pocket,but as far as I know the done work at the moment is notworth 500k whiwhich has been given, my fmr engineer was there yesterday and today,l however have alerted the appropriate authority, if anyone trouble anyone of you there,then a phone call to me'll bring order.

On cement:
Am not aware of you buying my cement, u should ve alerted me.I'll investigate that and take appropriate actions in due course.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dramatic lighting and the fine details

I love contemporaries!

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
euromilion:
To set yr claims straight.
First of all I don't think yr labourers are telling u truth,I had never or not had any dealings with any neighbours, other than that my fmr engineer once used a room in their house,which they were paid.published the details as claimed if u wish.I however, called her after yr ordeal,yr workers trespassed her land she said,I however promised to pay her off,which she accepted, but insisted that you must sign so that her in-laws would not accused her of selling the land.if she had any previous issues other than yr labours cutting into her land,am sure that she would informed me or my fmr engineer, instead of punishing yr workers.

On finances,,:
Yr money is fully given to bright,I guarantee ye that not a dime will go shut out yr pocket,but as far as I know the done work at the moment is notworth 500k whiwhich has been given, my fmr engineer was there yesterday and today,l however have alerted the appropriate authority, if anyone trouble anyone of you there,then a phone call to me'll bring order.

On cement:
Am not aware of you buying my cement, u should ve alerted me.I'll investigate that and take appropriate actions in due course.

Kindly send me your number. I'll setup a conference call between the three of us right away.

Thank you.

Note: the calls will be recorded.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
I've been waiting for 15 minutes now. Please send your number to 08023429122
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Euromillion how hard is it to setup a conference call with your contractor and the neighbor just to clear up all this issues.

Why do You want your contractor and not your folks to sign with your neighbor?

Why should your contractor tell you he bought some cements when the seller said you instructed them to? You might wanna keep an eye on those people you think you "trust".

Its your property...and therefore you should start taking ownership. And manage all outcomes instead of going back and forth.

Just my 2cents...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.