Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Men Cannot Do Without Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women (19348 Views)

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? / Men Cannot Go Back Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by eldee(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2008
@Hannibal
C'mon, if we were to live without women, Noah and his three sons woulda left their wives in the rain
But how would they go a whole forty days without shagging cheesy

onyinye: Mayne eldee  i was agreeing with you finally with those first two lines you wrote, but then you let the dog out you to control your logic.
You don't seem to understand me
I don't give an eff if you agree wiv me, it's the simple truth

Is it all of them? I know you find it hard to believe but virgins do still exist, so do divorcees and widows who don't "shag".

Can we look at the bigger picture please. Let's not give sex priority, Like eldee said in his unique way   everyone needs a partner. Women are not just for procreation afterall you don't have the child and then toss the woman to the side and decide to raise it on your own do you? she's there to help in all areas of your life and same goes for the man.
Do we need women? hell yeah!!
But what do we REALLY need 'em for?
That's the million pound question
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by onyinye2(f): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2008
dapsycool:

@ topic, we can't do without them because we don't see women as human, we see them as a walking, talking, vaginna. So all we want is Bleep,
Who is "we"? Please speak for yourself and not for the REAL MEN in the world. osuofia
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by proo212(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Money can't buy:

Real happiness
True Love
Sincere family
Complete fulfillment
etc.

Are you trying to tell me a woman can provide all of these things by default?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Hannibal: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Money can't buy:

Real happiness
True Love
Sincere family
Complete fulfillment
etc.

Will poverty buy it?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by onyinye2(f): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2008
Hannibal:

Will poverty buy it?
not essentially.

proo212:

Are you trying to tell me a woman can provide all of these things by default?
yes and no.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by dapsycool(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2008
Onyinye my WE means REAL Men!
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by onyinye2(f): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2008
dapsycool:

Onyinye my WE means REAL Men!
Please don't associate yourself as a real man. osuofia
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by dapsycool(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2008
Onyin baby so i be fake man. For real i'm a good man o and i like the fact that you are the last Nairaland virgin.
So who's a REAL Man?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2008
You are definately no real man because a real man wouldnt say this,
dapsycool:

@ topic, we can't do without them because we don't see women as human, we see them as a walking, talking, vaginna. So all we want is Bleep,
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

You are definately no real man because a real man wouldnt say this,

Dumbest comment on nairaland, maybe he is bitter. Dickhead, hope u forgetting ur mom is a woman
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2008
We need women much as they need us. except u guys are fuckin gay, apart from sex, they mean a lot to us.much as we mean to them. wake up f**king queers angry
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by dapsycool(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
And that qoute goes straight to my Nairaland book of world records. In fact, it's an extract from a topic i'd start here on nairaland tomorrow.
So may i know what it takes to be a real man?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by onyinye2(f): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
Respect
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by dapsycool(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2008
Pc guru, where did u inherit your stupidity from. Look here slowpoke, i intentional posted that, which is just an extract from a funny thread i read somewhere else. Just wanna see a lil reaction. In your f.cking life, till you kiss the earth goodbye don't ever reply my post nor quote me.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2008
Whateva. if there was to check a reaction no problem if u meant it, then that wud be stupid,
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by dapsycool(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2008
Pc mumu, since i didn't mean that, you are therefore nominated as the dumbest retard on nairaland.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2008
What is going on here? undecided
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2008
dapsycool:

Pc mumu, since i didn't mean that, you are therefore nominated as the dumbest retard on nairaland.

undecidedWhateva
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by topup: 1:24am On Aug 11, 2008
There are some interesting concepts.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by RichyBlacK(m): 3:44am On Aug 11, 2008
Very funny posts.

It seems a lot of the women on this thread are pathetic egomaniacs.

They say it's a man's world. If true, then men don't have to figure out if they can do with or without a woman - they will get what they want to get, whether the women like it or not.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Orikinla(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2008
The poster of this topic has no problems with sex.
In fact, if you have sex problesm, I can help you.

But I will not talk about myself, lest I would be accused of bragging again by many ignorant respondents.

GOD KNOWS I HAVE A HEALTHY SEX LIFE AND I AM 100% HAPPY WITH MY LOVE PARTNER.
I thank God.
Millions are not so favoured.

I gave a simple illustration of Sigmund Freud to address the question of some respondents.
But they refused to grasp the basis of my post.

SURVEYS HAVE PROVED THAT WOMEN ARE MORE FAITHFUL THAN MEN.
MOST WOMEN CAN ABSTAIN LONGER THAN MOST MEN.
GO AND READ THE KINSEY REPORTS AND OTHER REPORTS ON THE LOVE LIFE OF HUMANS.

LET ME COME DOWN TO THE PRISTINE LEVEL OF SOME OF THOSE WHO GOT PISSED OVER MY CONCLSUIONS.

How many women do we read or even see raping men?

IF MEN CAN DO WITHOUT WOMEN, WHY DO WE HAVE THE PREVALENT CASES OF RAPE IN SOUTH AFRICA?
Do you know how many girls and women get raped daily in Africa?

An African man was caught raping a goat and one was even caught raping a hen!
Why?

How many times do you read about housewives sleeping with houseboys when their husbands are away from home?
But we have read and are still reading about husbands taking advantage of housegirls as young as 14!

Show me ten men who were kept away from women for ten years and show me ten men who were not and the difference would be clear.
The men kept away from women for a long time would be in a state of depression and would be cursing their misfortune, but the men who were not isolated from women would be healthier and happier as long as the women were healthy women and not those with STDs or mentally ill.

Those who said the men who are gay can do without women, are ignorant of gay life and the psyche of the average gay.
I have friends who are gay and I have worked with all those with different sexual preferences and I am speaking from proven experience and facts.

Why are most men sentimentally still attached to their mothers than their fathers?
Why do mothers still play prominent roles in the matrimonial homes of their sons?

In Africa, the mother-in-law factor is very critical.

It is good to argue, but if you want to dismiss my point of view, please do so logically.

If men could do without women, God would not have made Eve.
He would have made it possible for Man to procreate without a Woman.

Any man boasting that he can do without a woman is a pathological liar! grin   
Please, tell me how you can do without a woman in your life.

If only men could be pregnant, they would have known the depth and zenith of a woman in the romance of life.

Have you seen many African societies where the women are actually the bread winners.
They do more work in the farm from the sowing to the reaping of the harvest.
They still go and fetch firewood and water for bathing and cooking and they are more caring when their children are ill or hurt.
African women do more than the household chores.
They have been able to bring up their children without their husbands.

Have you seen the burden and legacy of a real single mother?

Did you watch the biopic "Ray" on Ray Charles?

[size=14pt]Ray Charles Robinson was born in Albany, Georgia on September 23, 1930(1930-09-23).[5] He was the son of Aretha Williams, who stacked boards in a sawmill, and Bailey Robinson, a railroad repair man, mechanic and handyman.[6] The two were never married. The family moved to Greenville, Florida, when Ray was an infant. Bailey had three more families, leaving Aretha to raise the family on her own.
~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Charles[/size]
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by cold(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
Orinkila or wateva u call urself,i'm restraining my self 4rm using strong language here.Why don't u just spik 4 ur self,plz we've got more pressing issues on our minds.Wat maqs u think i don't want to be the nxt Bill Gates.Hav u eva heard of the word misogynist b4,, guess not.So pls if u've got issues talk to me i can help u.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by hanen(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ topic

All na bullshit. Men are only good for procreation, physically challenging jobs and recreations! Grin

Gbam!! You have said it all. Carry go, michelin.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
cold:

Orinkila or whatever u call yourself,i'm restraining my self from using strong language here.Why don't u just spik 4 your self,plz we've got more pressing issues on our minds.What maqs u think i don't want to be the nxt Bill Gates.Hav u eva heard of the word misogynist before,, guess not.So please if u've got issues talk to me i can help u.
rotflmao grin grin
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2008
cold:

Orinkila or whatever u call yourself,i'm restraining my self from using strong language here.Why don't u just spik 4 your self,plz we've got more pressing issues on our minds.What maqs u think i don't want to be the nxt Bill Gates.Hav u eva heard of the word misogynist before,, guess not.So please if u've got issues talk to me i can help u.

As you can read, I do not need any help from anyone who cannot argue logically.

United Nations?

Does the UNICEF mean anything to you?
Or UNIFEM?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
Do you know what it means for a WOMAN TO RAISE A FAMILY ON HER OWN?
SHE DID IT WITHOUT A MAN!
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by cold(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
A woman can be a man's companion,Since God has already made it so.But shldn't be on any serious man's A list.

"It's a man's world but it don't mean nothing without a woman on it".(James Brown)
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by peny2wise(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
Boy i think you were there when God caused man to sleep and he collected some part of him to make woman.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by Orikinla(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
I have become more informed by the replies.

May I advise some respondets who were sensitive and subjective in their replies, PLEASE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL MOODS OR ISSUES TO YOURSELF WHEN RESPONDING TO A GENERAL TOPIC.

I am not a woman and I actually do not pamper women.

I write and post for open discussion.

On an online forum where the identity of most of the members are unknown, do not pick quarrels over public discussions as long as the posters and respondents have not directed their comments against you.

Relax and enjoy the discussions and let us have healthy exchanges.

If you are feeling bad or mad, listen to some classical music and relax.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by ssRhino: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
Cos when God created man, he said, he realizes that it is not nice for man to be alone, so he created him an helper.
So man cant do without the ladies and so are the ladies.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by onyinye2(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

Cos when God created man, he said, he realizes that it is not nice for man to be alone, so he created him an helper.
So man can't do without the ladies and so are the ladies.
Try using the word "companion" instead.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women by ssRhino: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

Try using the word "companion" instead.

if that makes u feel better, sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? / Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.