Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Men Cannot Go Back Sexually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cannot Go Back Sexually (3902 Views)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by safarigirl(f): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2015
This is the part 2 of my other thread (originally) titled 'Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically'....I'm still beefing that mod that twisted my words angry

So, in the same comedy show, Chris Rock also said that men cannot go backwards sexually which basically means that once a man has started getting freaky in bed, it will be hard, if not impossible for him to be content in a relationship where his woman isn't willing to be adventurous.

A lot of women have issues with philandering husbands, not necessarily because their husbands don't find them attractive, but mostly because they're boring in bed. Food may be the key to a man's heart, but great sex is the bolt.

So you may find a man who has been doing missionary all his life and has never had orals being faithful, but I tell you, the day some lady blocks him and changes it up, every other lady he dates better be ready to take it up a notch.....at least that's what I was made to understand.

Men are sexual beings (women are too, but on a more toned down level)...so it's most likely that a man's libiso is responsible for hald his decisions. Relationships are all about compromise, no one is asking you to practice the entire Kama Sutra ladies, but there's more to life than missionary. If you want to keep your man from those predators (and trust me, there'll always be some heifer just waiting to snatch that niccur), you must be ready to try other stuff in the bedroom wink

So sometimes ladies, it's not your fault that your man is a dog, it's his ex-girl's fault grin.

Disclaimer: I am not in the dating scene, I have never been part of the dating scene and I'm not looking to join in anytime soon, I'm just an independent observer making observations that anyone can disagree with (maturely please).....

I will not entertain anyone alluding my topics as my personal philosophy in life(which they are not) or critiquing my friends/acquaintances, every smart person knows that even hanging with eediots has it's gains. If you happen to be surrounded by stuck-up, boring, career-women/men only, then you need some variety in your life....so if you can't make a point without throwing stones, you can just come in here and put a full stop (.) And move out

Thank you and God Bless smiley

3 Likes

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by vizkiz: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
imagine! This early morning angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
What do you understand in what hes Saying since you've never been in the dating game undecided

Mods, take down the thread.
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2015
*yawns.......
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by ShirelleBaby: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by mirexxx(f): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by safarigirl(f): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
What do you understand in what hes Saying since you've never been in the dating game undecided

lol.....think of it as sociology.

An American sociolgist can visit an African country, or a certain tribe and after spending 3 months with them, he releases a book about their norms and values. That book is based mostly on observations which tend to be more factual

So in the same vein, I may not have dated, but I have been around those who date, around guys and girls in relationships(mostly guys though) and I've observed enough to write an entire book on relationships.

Sometimes, you need analysis from an independent observer in order to read a game better wink....why do you think during elections, international observers come in?

3 Likes

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Gudmrng ladies & gentlemen
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

Very razz gurl. Imagine "small penis"
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by blessedvisky(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
not all guys make decisions with their D's BTW OP. some of us are quite rational and tend to compare the long term benefits with short term benefits cool. As long as he is satisfied with the current person there's no need to 'look outside' unless he is greedy and irrational undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
True but she tryna control what pple will say about this thread or how they will say their minds is totally childish. Safarigirl just ruined this thread with the disclaimer. A thread should be an entertaining or educative piece of info and not something one will use to try to control or manipulate the opinion of others.
FYI. NOBODY REALLY GIVES A RATS BEHIND IF YOU ARE IN THE DATING SCENE OR NOT, WE JUST WANT A GOOD THREAD. Tosyne2much is d best.

1 Like

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2015
angry
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Sighs
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by safarigirl(f): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
nebukadnezzari:
True but she tryna control what pple will say about this thread or how they will say their minds is totally childish. Safarigirl just ruined this thread with the disclaimer. A thread should be an entertaining or educative piece of info and not something one will use to try to control or manipulate the opinion of others.
FYI. NOBODY REALLY GIVES A RATS BEHIND IF YOU ARE IN THE DATING SCENE OR NOT, WE JUST WANT A GOOD THREAD. Tosyne2much is d best.
it's not like anybody will take a disclaimer seriously.

If the only way to make a thread interesting is by attacking the person of the writer, then let the thread be boring.....intellectual people know how to tackle any thread without pettiness.

Tosyne2much does threads that are simple and straightforward, they don't require deep thought or any thought at all, so people like you would enjoy such.

And now that you've attacked me, go find some other thread to soothe the headache you must have gotten from reading mine

4 Likes

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Yeah may be,bt not all men make sex their main priority. There r certain stage a man needs more than a crazy girl that will give u a good sex. N for Chris Rock, I think that's his opinion n it doesn't mean it will be applicable to other men.
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by safarigirl(f): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah may be,bt not all men make sex their main priority. There r certain stage a man needs more than a crazy girl that will give u a good sex. N for Chris Rock, I think that's his opinion n it doesn't mean it will be applicable to other men.
of course it doesn't apply to all men, just a majority.

Once again, there will always be exceptions....do I have to put that as a disclaimer as well?
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
of course it doesn't apply to all men, just a majority.

Once again, there will always be exceptions....do I have to put that as a disclaimer as well?
LOL.. No need for that.
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by faval(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

this person where put female profile no b chick o. na correct blac niccur.
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by yorex2011: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2015
The things we read on our obodo nairaland
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Humblebloke(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Call it nature..... Its not gonna change anytime soon

Not all men are sex craze tho'..... There are still rare kinds like* us*.
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by deviduff(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Space oooooo
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Oildichotomy(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Am I the only that thinks this is becoming boring already ?

1 Like

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by xynerise: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Not every sex adventurous man is a philanderer
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Am I the only that thinks this is becoming boring already ?

Yes angry angry
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Samiceman: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Yawns.... Chai Unemployment/Under employment no good ooo. See as I waste 5mins of my day reading that bullcrap. * No Offence Intended*
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by LewisO: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:
Sighs
Where were u?
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by ireneony(f): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
sex can make a make go gaga about you but your neatness will make your man stay.
you wanna have sex with a dirty lady, same apply with mengrin..
I don't need to be sex freak to keep my man.
if is true sex can make a man love you, then I will say, how come most prostitute or runs girl are still single.
ask any man, there is something special they find attractive about their partner.
I don't really need to be a sex freak to make my man go gaga, I only need to know his weak spottongue.
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by MrCork: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
This is the part 2 of my other thread (originally) titled 'Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically'....I'm still beefing that mod that twisted my words angry

So, in the same comedy show, Chris Rock also said that men cannot go backwards sexually which basically means that once a man has started getting freaky in bed, it will be hard, if not impossible for him to be content in a relationship where his woman isn't willing to be adventurous.

A lot of women have issues with philandering husbands, not necessarily because their husbands don't find them attractive, but mostly because they're boring in bed. Food may be the key to a man's heart, but great sex is the bolt.

So you may find a man who has been doing missionary all his life and has never had orals being faithful, but I tell you, the day some lady blocks him and changes it up, every other lady he dates better be ready to take it up a notch.....at least that's what I was made to understand.

Men are sexual beings (women are too, but on a more toned down level)...so it's most likely that a man's libiso is responsible for hald his decisions. Relationships are all about compromise, no one is asking you to practice the entire Kama Sutra ladies, but there's more to life than missionary. If you want to keep your man from those predators (and trust me, there'll always be some heifer just waiting to snatch that niccur), you must be ready to try other stuff in the bedroom wink

So sometimes ladies, it's not your fault that your man is a dog, it's his ex-girl's fault grin.

Disclaimer: I am not in the dating scene, I have never been part of the dating scene and I'm not looking to join in anytime soon, I'm just an independent observer making observations that anyone can disagree with (maturely please).....

I will not entertain anyone alluding my topics as my personal philosophy in life(which they are not) or critiquing my friends/acquaintances, every smart person knows that even hanging with eediots has it's gains. If you happen to be surrounded by stuck-up, boring, career-women/men only, then you need some variety in your life....so if you can't make a point without throwing stones, you can just come in here and put a full stop (.) And move out

angry

1 Like

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by MrCork: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:

...ONILA...QUIT CREATIN 50 THREADS A DAY....STOP STOP STOP....PLS STOP...WE ARE FEDDDDDUP, GADEEMIT...NO MORE THREADS...PLEASSSSSEEE!!!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by MrCork: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
.^^^ this chick drivin us Krazy wit her fake storys...she nid to Quit..serrriously!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Greyworm: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Any oda sex pattern apart frm missionary is from the evil one...dnt evn knw d D!ck dah named it 'missionary'
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Oildichotomy(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes angry angry
I will start pointing out your flaws if care is not taken angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jezzzzz – Check Out 50 Cent’s New Bodacious Girlfriend / Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. / Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.