Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Should I Leave Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her? (2278 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / How Do I Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her? by treftax: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello NLers,

Being in a relationship is one of the best things of life but sometimes pple tend to turn it to a nightmare. I have a girlfriend whom I love so much. She tld Me am her first love ever so I thought it wise to play cool..bt the problem is she rarely calls or txt.To even say 'I love U' na serious fight and has resisted many of My attempts for a kiss.She claims she loves Me bt to express the love has bn d problem since we started 3 yrs ago.I ve bn spending on her ever since and I feel its one sided and has to stop.
Fellow Nairalanders should I wait tl she starts expressing her love? pls help a brother out for the love I have for her has blindfolded my reasoning. Pls no insults wea in our mid 20's so We matured. Thank You
Re: Should I Leave Her? by libertyfather(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guy Run, three years wasted already

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
If she's Nigerian, Run for your life!!
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Dygeasy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2014

Re: Should I Leave Her? by cbrass(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
If she's Nigerian, Run for your life!!

Lol..aint you a nigerian?
Re: Should I Leave Her? by cbrass(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please don't be a learner now Runnn...brother, I say runnn...you have been scammed!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her? by Kenistry(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Frm d comments above, I guess u already no wht to do...3yrs! Not even a kiss muchless 'drilling'... Her love for u is nt even up to d size of a mustard seed....plz flee!
Re: Should I Leave Her? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
cbrass:

Lol..aint you a nigerian?
I'm a Nigerian with a difference. Fear Nigerian girls.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Dyt(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dygeasy: ..

Lwkm
Re: Should I Leave Her? by sailormoon: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
I doubt she likes you let alone love
Re: Should I Leave Her? by karbridals(f): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
She is using ur head cos she noticed u love her.how can she not kiss u for good 3yrs of relationship,whats her reason?is she a virgin?even a virgin wld have given in if she really loves u.like u said,u spend on her nd that is the reason she is in it but guess what she will be telling her frnds(that u are a big fool,for 3yrs u have not touched nd her u keep spending)all these advises here will not even make u leave her that's for sure but be ready to come back nd tell how she left u after 5yrs of spending on her without a even a kiss.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her? by Coldfaya(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
U r her mugu. I bet she is giving someone else d hugs, kisses n maybe d koko.
Don't let her go, just let her b a side kick. Give her little or no attention, maybe den she might start taking u serious. For now, u r giving her way too much attention; less is more
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2014
Please do not end the relationship because your mumunity is already certified
Re: Should I Leave Her? by evanscheck(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Guy man, nawa ooo, 3 years no clearance and no drilling, and yet u keep investing. This bank account u opened does nt have withdrawal or is it just a beer beer account. Well withdraw from her and see her response. If no improvement den u just go back to d way it was den switch her to d play zone, den u look for anoda babe dat wud carress ur hrt, guy just hang on and put pressure one day she wud yield( when I say pressure not d one u wud be pitying for the kpekus, ask for it like ur life depend on it). After she yield, den start the closing process ceremony.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by smithhiles: 2:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Just tell her what you've written out on here, you've only been dating a few months and before it gets any further I guess you're gonna leave her. Don't pro-long it, it wouldn't be fair on her.

sugar baby
Re: Should I Leave Her? by or3gon: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2014
evanscheck: Guy man, nawa ooo, 3 years no clearance and no drilling, and yet u keep investing. This bank account u opened does nt have withdrawal or is it just a beer beer account. Well withdraw from her and see her response. If no improvement den u just go back to d way it was den switch her to d play zone, den u look for anoda babe dat wud carress ur hrt, guy just hang on and put pressure one day she wud yield( when I say pressure not d one u wud be pitying for the kpekus, ask for it like ur life depend on it). After she yield, den start the closing process ceremony.
badoo!!!!!
Re: Should I Leave Her? by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Love is meant to b recriprocal n nt one sided, tel her ur mind n just give her time, if she refuse to change den leave her n move on.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by adkenselig: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2014
If you are not happy in a relationship and you staring to grow apart you should end the relationship, but try to end it in a good note and try not to hurt their feelings much.

free black online dating sites
Re: Should I Leave Her? by boxer022(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
treftax: Hello NLers,

Being in a relationship is one of the best things of life but sometimes pple tend to turn it to a nightmare. I have a girlfriend whom I love so much. She tld Me am her first love ever so I thought it wise to play cool..bt the problem is she rarely calls or txt.To even say 'I love U' na serious fight and has resisted many of My attempts for a kiss.She claims she loves Me bt to express the love has bn d problem since we started 3 yrs ago.I ve bn spending on her ever since and I feel its one sided and has to stop.
Fellow Nairalanders should I wait tl she starts expressing her love? pls help a brother out for the love I have for her has blindfolded my reasoning. Pls no insults wea in our mid 20's so We matured. Thank You

My brother I fully understand what you are passing through. She does not love you and is using you to cater for her needs thereby fooling you. I advice you let her go and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her? by Heineken(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
3years? Boss you try o. How manage na? 3years and no kissing. U don fuc* up.....9ja gurls bad sha...make I hear say I no nack within One week
Re: Should I Leave Her? by OminipotentDEAN(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
karbridals:
She is using ur head cos she noticed u love her.how can she not kiss u for good 3yrs of relationship,whats her reason?is she a virgin?even a virgin wld have given in if she really loves u.like u said,u spend on her nd that is the reason she is in it but guess what she will be telling her frnds(that u are a big fool,for 3yrs u have not touched nd her u keep spending)all these advises here will not even make u leave her that's for sure but be ready to come back nd tell how she left u after 5yrs of spending on her without a even a kiss.

am into same relationship oo
i hug her just once since we have been dating for about 1and half year. But i no take am serious until my friends start to tell me am a fool and her friends too start telling me she doesnt love me that she barely talk about me but she always talk about another. I for don leave the relationship but i was asually using the relationship 4 my music future career. I want real life tinx to sing about.

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man / 8 Signs A Guy Like You / Who Wants Me To Sit On Their Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.