Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nice Guys Don't Get Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Don't Get Laid (5072 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 4:48am On Aug 12, 2008
Copyrighted content: (c) David DeAngelo

The “Nice Guy" is someone who believes that he should go out of his way to always be sweet, nice, generous, and understanding, no matter what the circumstances.

Nice guys don't draw boundaries, they don't stand up for themselves, and they don't say "no" very often.

Usually, Nice Guys harbour a secret belief: That they're better than everyone else because they’re so "nice"

Of course, nothing could be futher from the truth, when you're being nice to ladies in order to get something back, you're being manipulated
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 5:02am On Aug 12, 2008
Nice guys have idealistic fantasy of meeting a woman who just falls for them for who they are… without them having to actually do nothing.

Most of these guys go months without dates, which isn’t at all surprising.

The common ending to this story is that they meet a girl they think is all kinds of fun… and she realizes after not too long that she’s dealing with a Wussy who wants to kiss her ass and be Mr. Super Nice Guy… and she hits the road or makes his life hell.

"Nice Guys don't get laid"

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by iice(f): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2008
stereotype
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by bollingjoe(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2008
they re fake, illussional and hide bhind the facade called nice
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by albridge(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2008
well i guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. girls like bad boys and ignore the nice, polite gentlemen (that's off course until they are ready to get married) cool
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2008
I posted this because i found too many topics identifying nice guys here, everybody wants a girlfriend. They always described themselves as nice, cool, God fearing, sometimes handsom e.t.c. But is too bad for them that attraction is not a choice.
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nautillus(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hey ! ! ! whats wrong with being a nice guy? ? ?

thought that what you ladies liked? ? ?
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
ladies dont like them becuase they are too easy to find, they are seen everywhere, and they tells them the same thing all the time, like you're too beautiful, has anybody told you how beautiful you are, can you please go out wiht me, I am lucky to have you, e.t.c. If you do this, stop it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by ssRhino: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
Try and tell a nice man that you wanna cut off his head and come back and tell me, if he wont say NO.
Nice guys finishes last tongue
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nautillus(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
Syma:

like you're too beautiful, has anybody told you how beautiful you are, can you please go out wiht me, I am lucky to have you, e.t.c. If you do this, stop it!!!

But all these are really nice things to say . . . .don't it? ? ?
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
But all these are really nice things to say . . . .don't it? ? ?

Yes they are, and stop saying them if you do.
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
Most of these 'nice guys' only pretend. We know that and we dont fall for their crap. Besides, we know they are just being manipualative; so why give them the satisfaction of falling
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by tope2000(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ujujoan:

Most of these 'nice guys' only pretend. We know that and we don't fall for their crap. Besides, we know they are just being manipualative; so why give them the satisfaction of falling

i agree
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2008
I cannot speak for the Bobo Nice guys.
But what if women see you as nasty and a heart breaker, would you be the hard guy? grin
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by whitelexi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
Nice guys dont need to get laid!
They derive enough joy and excitement from being nice grin

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by madamkoko: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
Thats a LIE. Nice guys get laid.

what is the definition of "nice"?

Do you mean born again xtians? Whose only form of socialization is church ?

Pls define nice.
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by madamkoko: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
Every human being has a ounce of evil in them. grin grin grin
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 2:44am On Aug 14, 2008
hope all the nice guys will read this
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by topup: 3:04am On Aug 14, 2008
I want a nice guy! But he can't be defensless. There is a difference between a nice guy and a baby! If I was to describe the guy I like, it'd be the perfect guy and no guy exists like that, any girl would opt for a nice guy than a bad guy in the way a guy treats her, though most girls are attracted to the go-getting attitude of a bad guy. I would like a guy who is assertive, has good morals, yes god fearing, good looking and caring. I don't simply want a player or a bad guy. And I thought it was the players who are always like 'baby, you mean the world to me' but you don't, I'm confused, nice guys rarely are all over the place, they are usually serious too, and passionate,

But yes, all of these are stereotypes.
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2008
Newsflash - Nice guys now get laid. smiley
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 3:31am On Aug 14, 2008
Almost every woman will tell you that they want a "real man", and this is where the nice guys fail it. Real man are not easy to find, but nice guys are everywhere. Believe me, woman don't usually end up with what they say they want, but what they respond to.

Real men are those who doesn't do the following:

Trying to get approval by giving it
Calling, visiting, writing often to prevent the woman from seeing other men
Giving too much, creating imbalance
Selling too far in advance
Become jealous and afraid of loosing a woman that they don't even have
Sharing feelings too early
Allowing the emotional infatuation to trigger obsessive behaviors and communication

The above list is the nice guys characters

2 Likes

Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by topup: 4:04am On Aug 14, 2008
All these definitions are confusing me, most women think nice guys are just guys who don't play games.
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 5:03am On Aug 14, 2008
All these definitions are confusing me, most women think nice guys are just guys who don't play games.

Nice guys are those who act by list above
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 14, 2008
Are you kidding me?
Nice guyz get laid o
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by RichyBlacK(m): 5:28am On Aug 14, 2008
Syma:

Almost every woman will tell you that they want a "real man", and this is where the nice guys fail it. Real man are not easy to find, but nice guys are everywhere. Believe me, woman don't usually end up with what they say they want, but what they respond to.

Real men are those who doesn't do the following:

Trying to get approval by giving it
Calling, visiting, writing often to prevent the woman from seeing other men
Giving too much, creating imbalance
Selling too far in advance
Become jealous and afraid of loosing a woman that they don't even have
Sharing feelings too early
Allowing the emotional infatuation to trigger obsessive behaviors and communication

The above list is the nice guys characters

Can you be so kind as to post what the "real men" do?
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by damola1: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2008
I happen to be a nice guy,

But WTF!!!!

don't mess with me, the only problem I find with myself is, any lady I happen to like, is bound to be loved, thats all, and I have only had 1 in like 8yrs,

Not that I am some sissy or something, just that, i strongly believe it's a waste of precious time scoping girls you only value their face, whatever anyway,
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Joseph6(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2008
abeg lets stick 2 reality. . . . . . .nice guys dont get laid ionly in series and chickflicks
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by damola1: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2008
But do I get laid,  regurlarly,  by my sweetheart,

But do I by just any girl? Of course not!!!!,  not because I am Nice,  but because I spend less than: 50 days outside my crib in 365 days!!!, which means I can count the number of girls I have met in the last 2-3 years,  lets say: 5 girls,  excluding my employees, I can't remember the last time I even went to church,  I belong to NO group, I have never been to a night club except once, I am not a member of any social or political group, even all of my friends are usually thieves like me, and 95% of my friends are guys,  maybe 1-2 girls,   and I sincerely don't value the idea, it's a typical waste of time,

Plus as always,  I am classified as over generous,  so I tend to be careful were I place my riskiest investment,  at least,  my girl as a crib, a car and a driver,  and I doubt I want to do that for every tom, privates and harry, just because she's fine,

Problem with me I think is,  I only bond,  I don't play,  simply bond,

Is it possible for me to get laid by any passing chick,  hey,  I don't know oh,  that one na another tory,
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by damola1: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2008
So, do nice guys get laid,

Well, define the kind of nice guys,

I have met girls, I could easily take advantage of, but like I said, it's a waste of resources, do you guys know the kind of work it takes to even service a woman, it's a whole lot of energy that can be transformed to other productive energies, which will produce outstanding results!!!!!!

If I like a girl, can I get her, absolutely, at least, I can try, all my old skool methods,

so, @ poster, define your typical nice guy, there are nice guys and there are nice guys,
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by MP007(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2008
use to be nice(blind) but now i see (
Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Goldstar(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2008
I don't really understand what we are talking about here. I'm confused! are we trying to say that nice guys are BAD and that bad guys are GOOD. I don't just understand. This is simple ENGLISH. May be we should just go to the dictionary and get the meaning of the word NICE and stop mixing it up with relationship issues. A nice person, be it guy or lady is someone who is caring, receptive, understanding, kind and generally likeable or loveable.

Whoever is nice is NICE and whoever is bad is BAD. This is different from when a guy is weak, possessive, lacks understanding of how to talk to or approach a lady, lacks confidence etc. A bad guy could know how to do so many things and yet lacks the knowhow to talk to or approach a lady. The same goes to a nice guy.

I have a friend is who very bold and confident, infact he is regarded as one of the happening guys in my area but when it comes to women issues, he is just not there. I have equally seen very nice guys that are smooth talkers. I think the issue of being weak, not knowing how to woo a lady etc is an attitude problem and not a matter of being a NICE or BAD guy. Mind you, some of these so called NICE guys may turn out to be extremely BAD. After being jilted or maltreated by ladies they come back for revenge and when they do, they turn out to be VERY VERY BAD. They usually have this attitude of USE THEM and DUMP THEM.

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Syma: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2008
I don't mean guys should be bad ladies, what i am trying to say here is that, is not good to be too nice to women.
Red the bellow:

"In our desire to please women (which we mistakenly think will make them like us), us guys are always doing things to get a woman’s “approval” or “permission”.

Another HORRIBLE idea.

Women are NEVER attracted to the types of men who kiss up to them… EVER.

Don’t get me wrong here.

You don’t have to treat women BADLY for them to like you.

But if you think that treating a woman well means “always getting her approval and permission for things”, think again.

You will never succeed by looking for approval. Women actually get ANNOYED at men who seek their approval.

Doubt me? Just ask any attractive woman if Wussy guys who chase her around and want her approval annoy her…"

(For guys) To read the from the source of the above, follow this link: http://www.datingquestionsformen.com/the-ten-most-dangerous-mistakes-you-probably-make-with-women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proxy Marriage, Is It Recognized under the Nigerian Law ? / Does This Happen To You / Me And My Gf(pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.