Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Big, Beautiful And Inspiring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (13093 Views)

Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tammyswits(f): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
Fitting in a size 16 aint cool either!
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by HRhotness(f): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

some peeps do actually have high metabolism.

exactly and others equally hav a low one

ehrrrm, anyone that prefers to sit on the couch all dy needs to get their behind to the gym.
It's not only to loose weight, its good for the body.
Reduces health problems

there u go generalising. . .

not all big girls sit around all day stuffing their faces u know.

just becos i find d gym annoying, doesnt mean i dont do other activities. . . wink
i prefer to get my exercise in more fun ways
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by lexicon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
HR.hotness:

i don't see how being happy is

~ being miserbale over every extra pound gained

~ starving yourself sick because you're trying to fit into a size 0

~ spending endless painfull hours in a gym

~ depriving yourself of the finer foods so u don't gain a gram

I rock my curves, i knw how to dress them up and make a man drool.
You don't see me worrying and obsessing about what or when i eat. . . life is too much fun to be wasted on such crap

True talk.
fat or thin, shake what yah mama gave you. ''Akura Matata''
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2008
HR.hotness:

exactly and others equally hav a low one

there u go generalising. . .

not all big girls sit around all day stuffing their faces u know.

just because i find d gym annoying, doesnt mean i don't do other activities. . . wink
i prefer to get my exercise in more fun ways
Of course not all stuff their face, I should know that.
But the majority does. Eat when they're not hungry, because their body does not have that mode that tells them to stop eating even when they're full. They must get anything in their mouth. I've noticed that over here sha

And going to the gym does not nec. mean  getting on one of those machines.
Some gyms do have tennish/volleyball/ etc courts.
Take a friend once in a while.  I'll prefer doing this than spending money on cigars/alcohols.
Sorry to trespass, but this is just my own preference.

BtW, you don't have to go to the gym everyday. Just once in a while.
the 20 mins you could be spending to watch JERRY SPRINGER, you can use those minutes to tke a walk or jog, or go skating. Anything
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by chamotex(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2008
**whether u fat o, whether u thin o**
**everybody jirate, ji-ji-jirate**

grin grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

[b]But the majority does. Eat when they're not hungry, because their body does not have that mode that tells them to stop eating even when they're full. They must get anything in their mouth. I've noticed that over here sha[/b]And going to the gym does not nec. mean  getting on one of those machines.
Take a friend once in a while.  I'll prefer doing this thank spending money on cigars/alcohols.

the 20 mins you could be spending to watch JERY SPRINGER, you can use those minutes to tke a walk or jog, or go skating. Anything

it seem the ones you are talking about have eating disorder
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

it seem the ones you are talking about have eating disorder
Yes, if that's another name for it.
They eat and eat and don't lose the carbs----> grows big.
Their body gets used to constant eating, food becomes a nicotine to them
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes, if that's another name for it.
They eat and eat and don't lose the carbs----> grows big.
Their body gets used to constant eating, food becomes a nicotine to them

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by HRhotness(f): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

But the majority does. Eat when they're not hungry, because their body does not have that mode that tells them to stop eating even when they're full. They must get anything in their mouth. I've noticed that over here sha
you shd knw that! but u insist on generalising

And going to the gym does not nec. mean  getting on one of those machines.
Take a friend once in a while.  I'll prefer doing this than spending money on cigars/alcohols.

Suit urself, quit trying to shove ur "preferences" down our throats"
I rather enjoy my cigars and alcohol thank u!
u dont get pple attacking u for going to d gym do u?

the 20 mins you could be spending to watch JERRY SPRINGER, you can use those minutes to tke a walk or jog, or go skating. Anything

I dont do gyms,
I dont do jerry springer
I'd rather dance all night at a club or other fun activities. . .
gong to the gym for me is a statement that there is something not right about u. . .  everythings right about me. . . in fact every things fabulous about me! grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2008
@HR hotnes
Madam, you're indeed a fireball ready to go off any moment.
There's a reason why I keep saying my preference, I was seting up a trap, because I knew you'll come up with the "stop shoving it down our throat" speech.
gosh! No! am not shoving anything down anyone's throat.
I STATED MY OPINION!! You didn't read anywhere where I told every big person to go to the gym, or stop eating.
said it's what I WANT TO DO!1 WHAT I PREFER DOING.
So don't take my post wrong, mademoiselle.

HR.hotness:

you should knw that! but u insist on generalising
And as for generalising! Where did I generalise when in previous post I MENTIONED THAT NOT ALL OF THEM, but the majority I've WITNESSED over here?

HR.hotness:

I don't do gyms,
I don't do jerry springer
I'd rather dance all night at a club or other fun activities. . .
gong to the gym for me is a statement that there is something not right about u. . .  everythings right about me. . . in fact every things fabulous about me! grin

For me, going to the gym means I want to mantain my pysique becuz I prefer being slim, I prefer working out  and taking a step to being healthy.
Or was my doctor wrong when he said it's healthy to exercise?
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
Lol Akuna Matata
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
i like bootys that can clap grin grin

Tope where are u? cheesy cheesy
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
Sista ruby
we know you are slim, n u like going  gym but no need to seriously jump down the throat of big people like saying they just sit on their ass on all day n stuff.
Different prefences 4 everybody, sum like themsleves fat, big, thick , curvy, slim n thin whatever
I can bet you there are some big woman out there that far sexier than u and me, it all depends on how you carry yourself at the end of the day

chamotex:

i like bootys that can clap grin grin

Tope where are u? cheesy cheesy

why are u looking 4 moi grin grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

Sista ruby
we know you are slim, n u like gym but no need to seriously jump down the throat of big people like saying they just sit on their ass on allday n stuff.
Different prefences 4 everybody, sum like themsleves fat, big, thick , curvy, slim n thin whatever
I can bet you there are some big woman out there that far sexier than u and me, it all depends on how you carry yourselves at the end of the day
I'm not jumping down peeps throat o.
egba mi!1 no be my body, am just explaining to her that am not generalising.
I got big friends who are sexy, so I know they can be sexy.
And she loves herself the way she is
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I'm not jumping down peeps throat o.
[b]egba mi![/b]1 no be my body, am just explaining to her that am not generalising.
I got big friends who are sexy, so I know they can be sexy.
And she loves herself the way she is

rofl grin grin grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Uche2nna(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

Sista ruby
we know you are slim, n u like going  gym but no need to seriously jump down the throat of big people like saying they just sit on their ass on all day n stuff.
I can bet you there are some big woman out there that far sexier than u and me, it all depends on how you carry yourself at the end of the day

[b][/b]

Yeah rite!!!!! Big women like Mo'nique , abi angry
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

Yeah rite!!!!! Big women like Mo'nique , abi angry

Did she piss on herself if no then wats wrong with her??
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by HRhotness(f): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@HR hotnes
Madam, you're indeed a fireball ready to go off any moment.
There's a reason why I keep saying my preference, I was seting up a trap, because I knew you'll come up with the "stop shoving it down our throat" speech.
gosh! No! am not shoving anything down anyone's throat.
I STATED MY OPINION!! You didn't read anywhere where I told every big person to go to the gym, or stop eating.
said it's what I WANT TO DO!1 WHAT I PREFER DOING.
So don't take my post wrong, mademoiselle.
And as for generalising! Where did I generalise when in previous post I MENTIONED THAT NOT ALL OF THEM, but the majority I've WITNESSED over here?

you only said u meant some of them after i had pointed out that u were generalising. . . .
u need to read ur original posts properly and see what i was talking about

For me, going to the gym means I want to mantain my pysique becuz I prefer being slim, I prefer working out  and taking a step to being healthy.
Or was my doctor wrong when he said it's healthy to exercise?

no one is stopping u from going to d gym oh, my dear. . . just leave us mortals who wld rather spend our time doing other things
FYI excercise doesnt mean endlessly punishing urself at the gym
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by yongbabe(f): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2008
As much as i support being comfortable in ur skin,
I cant help but say i would rather stick with ma size.
Call me skinny i still dont care, would rather b me dan u
Love love love ma body!!!!!
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Joseph6(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2008
nobody is contestin big is beautiful but why do pple have 2 throw it in our face . . . . . . . if slim was not as beautiful, then why the need 2 compare. . . . . . .it shld be well sed that fat not thick console themselves with the feelin dat men wld prefer them but in reallity only a minority have the eye catchin effect and that they are big is dissadvantageous coz they'll can repel aswell imagine 4rm childhood, u'll be like dis chic is fat and ugly yes fat and ugly is wat we call it. . . . . . . . .keeps the ones dat have brains and are well mannered enuff not 2 over-feed the edge over the fat and foolish ones
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
Joseph6:

nobody is contestin big is beautiful but why do people have 2 throw it in our face . . . . . . . if slim was not as beautiful, then why the need 2 compare. . . . . . .it shld be well sed that fat not thick console themselves with the feelin that men would prefer them but in reallity only a minority have the eye catchin effect and that they are big is dissadvantageous because they'll can repel aswell imagine from childhood, u'll be like this chic is fat and ugly yes fat and ugly is what we call it. . . . . . . . .keeps the ones that have brains and are well mannered enough not 2 over-feed the edge over the fat and foolish ones

look who is talking, did u even know how the conversation got in2 dis??. u just came and butt in.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Joseph6(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2008
sori the post came out like 15 mins after
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by diggler(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
Big, thin, voluptuous, bootylicious, omosexyish, agbanified

it don't matter

Its about d connection

Everything from d Physical, emotional to d mundane stuff has to be, perfect
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Uche2nna(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2008
diggler:

Everything from d Physical, emotional to d mundane stuff has to be , well perfect

huh??
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by HRhotness(f): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
Joseph6:

nobody is contestin big is beautiful but why do people have 2 throw it in our face . . . . . . . if slim was not as beautiful, then why the need 2 compare. . . . . . .it shld be well sed that fat not thick console themselves with the feelin that men would prefer them but in reallity only a minority have the eye catchin effect and that they are big is dissadvantageous because they'll can repel aswell imagine from childhood, u'll be like this chic is fat and ugly yes fat and ugly is what we call it. . . . . . . .  .keeps the ones that have brains and are well mannered enough not 2 over-feed the edge over the fat and foolish ones

you r getting it all wrong

it is widely accepted in the world that slim is it,
slim girls are thrown in our faces and plasterd on the cover of magazines. . .

the world is constantly telling us big is ugly. . . to be beautiful, u need to be a size 0, and all that crap
there is no comparison, we r just stating that there is no use punishing urself tryin to fit into other peoples idea of what is beautiful, big can also be beautiful!

the sad thing is that skinny chics hav the need to tell us how unhealthy and ugly we r, and how we r lying to ourselves about our looks.
what i dont understand is why they feel this need, most people already think u're the pictureof beauty, why do still need to run big girls down to make urself feel good??
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Joseph6(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
ok by big i mean fat like health risky fat and thin yeah cld pose serious health risk so size best is size 10 it has no rival and pls if u were 2 choose as a child u'd go wit fat? dats bull
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by yongbabe(f): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
HR.hotness:

you r getting it all wrong

it is widely accepted in the world that slim is it,
slim girls are thrown in our faces and plasterd on the cover of magazines. . .

the world is constantly telling us big is ugly. . . to be beautiful, u need to be a size 0, and all that crap
there is no comparison, we r just stating that there is no use punishing yourself tryin to fit into other peoples idea of what is beautiful, big can also be beautiful!

the sad thing is that skinny chics hav the need to tell us how unhealthy and ugly we r, and how we r lying to ourselves about our looks.
what i don't understand is why they feel this need, most people already think u're the pictureof beauty, why do still need to run big girls down to make yourself feel good??

Well many big chics also hve d tendency 2 insult slim ones.
Ex: is Monique's book -skinny women are evil-, like wdh.

I have heard ppl say, skinny women arent real women.
Or slim isnt African etc
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Joseph6(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
well fat pple are sufferin 4rm a complex, askin pple am i fat? wdh is dat?
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by yongbabe(f): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2008
Joseph6:

well fat people are sufferin from a complex, askin people am i fat? wdh is that?

thts true 4 some,
bt u shldnt generalize
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by HRhotness(f): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2008
yong babe:

Well many big chics also hve d tendency 2 insult slim ones.
Ex: is moniques book -skinny women are evil-, like wdh.

Moniques rants r for entertainment purposes. . .

but again i kind of feel her, after years of abuse try growing up a fat kid, its time for them skinny ass bitches her words, i swear to get a taste of their own medicine

yong babe:

I have heard people say, skinny women arent real women.
Or slim isnt African etc

thats actually a belief in some african cultures, not an insult
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by AKO1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

look who is talking, did u even know how the conversation got in2 this??. u just came and butt in.
& what is wrong with that aunty? wink

Most threads turn to unnecessary conversations, hence some pple rather go straight to the topic than read the whole thread. . . this one is interesting so I read it through.

@ topic; love yourself. QED.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by diggler(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
diggler:

Everything from d Physical, emotional to d mundane stuff has to be,  perfect   

Uche2nna:

huh??

Dont get it twisted dawg
I was vocalizing aiite

Plus Mukina, Seun, iice and d mafia upstairs dey seriously hamper my posting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like / SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.