Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (23815 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by jany49: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2008
Nigerians abroad love big big things, maybe that is why they go for Big Women, I really dont know but that is my opinion
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2008
Not just nigerians abroad, when I was home I also liked and still like BBW grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2008
I dnt blame them, Who doesn't like big things popping

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by goodass(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
mo jeri e omolomo luvn big things pumpinn poppin lyk lollipop, ow far? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
goodass:

mo jeri e omolomo luvn big things pumpinn poppin like lollipop, ow far? grin
You're not serious cheesy grin cheesy
But for real, who no like big things? Slim women are outdated, BBW are in!!! cool cool

5miles very far cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by MrCrackles(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2008
hummmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
ahhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by goodass(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
crack u r safe, stop bendn dat thingy or r u frm bend-el smiley

@ ES
u r ryt jare, whu no lyk berra thingy bt not useless flabbies. bbw wt firm 'ya knw' rock!  cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
BBW with no flabs? hehehe, unless you mean curvy women wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by goodass(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2008
curvy o, bbw o, ko sha ti big bt firm. omo to daa mor carry go! wink oloju-com-n-do
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by lucabrasi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2008
@poster
a variety of reasons,
1.there is limited choice of black girls who are slim most are on the plump to big side,so you have to choose from the options open to you.
2.most of the slim girls are in their teens to twenties and they ll rather hook up with someone in their age range or slightly over,the beer bellied sugar daddy can have his way in nigeria with the 5/6 thousand naira but abroad you cant step to a girl offering her 20/30 pounds or dollars and she wont give u a durrty slap grin seeing as everyone here s got their thing going , job,nice car e.t.c a girl in her twenties will be driving a jeep or merc so u cant really intimidate her like u will nigerian girls with one old v boot
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
a variety of reasons,
1.there is limited choice of black girls who are slim most are on the plump to big side,so you have to choose from the options open to you.
I beg to differ with that point. I think there are more slim girls here especially since most of them are westernized. I would say it has become most men like women with curves or at least big things. I have seen a lot of skinny black girls in diaspora who are skinny so they can fit into clothes or fit into their societies.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by MissyB1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
If all of you are falling for BBW . . . What do bony structures like us do? embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by SeaGoddes(f): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
a variety of reasons,
2.most of the slim girls are in their teens to twenties and they ll rather hook up with someone in their age range or slightly over,the beer bellied sugar
daddy can have his way in nigeria with the 5/6 thousand naira but abroad you can't step to a girl offering her 20/30 pounds or dollars and she wont give u a durrty slap grin seeing as everyone here s got their thing going , job,nice car e.t.c a girl in her twenties will be driving a jeep or merc so u can't really intimidate her like u will nigerian girls with one old v boot

i mostly agree with you
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2008
I can't do size zero's mehn! Too bony, I need meat.

But it doesn't mean u'll find me wiv a Yokozuna sha, I don't do overload

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by MissyB1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2008
Please be quiet!!
Like you even have a choice. angry tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Naijex: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2008
Big girls sabi work them things well well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2008
Naijex:

Big girls sabi work them things well well
Na wa, see experience talking. smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by gamerod: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2008
@Poster

You are nothing but a goat, how can you prove these sayings of yours?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Naijex: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2008
come see big girl throw it down for crossroad.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
Missy B:

Please be quiet!!
Like you even have a choice. angry tongue

Now I do cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
game_rod:

@Poster

You are nothing but a goat, how can you prove these sayings of yours?

So, not being able to prove something makes people goats, right?

Tell me, can you also prove that you yourself aren't a goat?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2008
jany49:

Nigerians abroad love big big things, maybe that is why they go for Big Women, I really don't know but that is my opinion

Rubbish . . . . . , I stay abroad and i can't STAND BBW!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by MissyB1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
chamotex:

Now I do cheesy
You do??
How come I'm broom-stick and you're still afta me?? grin grin tongue
God help you if you deny me . . . . You're Gonner angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by H2O2: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2008
I don't do BFW
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2008
I prefer BMWs. Yeah those are hot! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2008
H2O2:

I don't do BFW
BFW is not equal to BBW. There's a huge difference

And yeah, BMs are the way too go. Sexy, beautiful and manly all in one
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2008
Missy B:

You do??
How come I'm broom-stick and you're still afta me?? grin grin tongue
God help you if you deny me . . . . You're Gonner angry angry

I was only trying to upgrade you but if you act stubborn, I'll ditch you and move on to Michelin89 cheesy grin

And you know you can't do without me wink wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by MissyB1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
Upgrade me??
Alele . . . let the upgrading begin in it's usual place. grin tongue

@ Topic
BQW!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by H2O2: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
Moonstone:

BFW is not equal to BBW. There's a huge difference

And yeah, BMs are the way too go. Sexy, beautiful and manly all in one
Sorry
But what is the difference?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
chamotex:

I was only trying to upgrade you but if you act stubborn, I'll ditch you and move on to Michelin89 cheesy grin

And you know you can't do without me wink wink
angry
Oniranu gbaaaa ni iwo yii.
What happened to your siggy

@ topic, one man's food is another's poision
H2O2:

Sorry
But what is the difference?
Ummm, big does not mean fat.
There's fat, there's big and there's huge
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
Missy B:

Upgrade me??
Alele . . . let the upgrading begin in it's usual place. grin tongue

@ Topic
BQW!! grin grin

Well u know how i like it . . . . . . .

BFSRJBW - Big, Fine, Sexy, Round, Juicy, Beautiful Women kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? / Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.