Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Big, Beautiful And Inspiring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (13079 Views)

Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by HRhotness(f): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
Joseph6:

well fat people are sufferin from a complex, askin people am i fat? wdh is that?

why d hell wont they hav a complex, when folk like u keep shoving it down their throats that beautiful and skinny go together
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
Joseph6:

well fat people are sufferin from a complex, askin people am i fat? wdh is that?

boy, quit while you are ahead , it is because of people like you that they have complex
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Baxilexi(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2008
lmao,lmbo,lmdo

this topic is crakalatic, dynamite and simple verruckt

guys we are blessed in an indirect way we have forced the female gender into looking likw what we want them to look like. worst part they mostly end up marring a bald, fat, pot belled guy who should be using a size 60 bra.

anyways, fat has its economical/ecological values, fat being carbon based, helps the world in the reduction of carbon released into the atmosphere.

so the more buxom people, we have the greener the world would be.

fat produces ten times more energy than carbohydrates.

big dudes/dudesses, just want to let you know your doing this world a favour and dont you forget that wink

@ruby,please stop streotyping, its down right nasty.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2008
you only said u meant some of them after i had pointed out that u were generalising. . . .
u need to read your original posts properly and see what i was talking about

Anywhere in my original post where I generalized?

no one is stopping u from going to d gym oh, my dear. . . just leave us mortals who would rather spend our time doing other things
FYI excercise doesnt mean endlessly punishing yourself at the gym
Am not holding any mortals, so I have no reason to let go of one.
When someone gives a simple advice like exercise, that person is not holding you down, darling.
That's like saying your doctor is holding you down by telling you to be careful with that goes in your mouth.

FYI, No one said exercise = endless punishing yourself at the gym.
Once ina while, even once a week is enough. simple
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by chika98: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2008
I work out because i don't want to be HUGE! It is good for your health also even if it isn't going to the gym but getting some sort of exercise. I don't want to be a size 0 and i don't want to be a size 20 either!
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2008
Baxilexi:

@ruby,please stop streotyping, its down right nasty.
You better sharrap dia b4 I slap you to your senses.
Now explain the stereotyping you just witnessed.

chika98:

I work out because i don't want to be HUGE! It is good for your health also even if it isn't going to the gym but getting some sort of exercise. I don't want to be a size 0 and i don't want to be a size 20 either!
Thank you. my point exactly.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by origina9ja(f): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2008
Big, Beautiful and Inspiring just like me now
2 hell wif all dis modelling centre you know how much i was missing angry
they almost kill me 3 years ago with their shitty food
i barely eat but now i appreciate my real self

when i say fat is beautiful this is not want i meant oooo
abegggy

Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by topup: 1:26am On Aug 15, 2008
Curvy these days, is not the same as curvy in the past. Curvy refers to a woman who is NOT thin, curvy refers to a woman with fat, but in all the right places, it does not mean plus size, it genuinely means a woman who God has blessed with amazing curves in areas such as the bottom, breasts and slim at the waist. I read a magazine article where Charlize Theron said 'I love my curves', let's just say I laughed for a good 2 minutes tongue

I know it's a bit off the topic. But if I had to choose between being curvy or thin, I'd choose curvy anyday.

Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by topup: 1:40am On Aug 15, 2008
This is what I'm talking about, (Serena Williams)

But the most curvy woman I have seen to date is Mercy Johnson - and NO it's not just 'cos they're black, though it is in black women that I have seen the most amazing/extreme figures.

Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by talk2medo(m): 1:42am On Aug 15, 2008
She was my ex-girlfriend. grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by origina9ja(f): 3:06am On Aug 15, 2008
@talk2medo

why u live her now
anways me dey ooo
even me i get curv well well
grin grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by topup: 4:57am On Aug 15, 2008
talk2medo:

She was my ex-girlfriend. grin

Mercy J or Serena W (lol!!)
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by NegroNtns(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2008
hhmmm,
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Baxilexi(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2008
@top up,why else is hollywood dying for kim khardasian, it simple, she got the fat in the right places, or jlo, angelina jolie, they arent skinny nor thin

Dennise richards, Ashanti(body on me), keys, this ladies are ''scheizz caramber".

@ruby, fat people, or their ever changing names,
please keep of caffine.

''Nacotics''
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by zylkenny(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2008
!st of all,what`s the difference btw slim and lekpa?
For me oh,i`ve never dated a lady that`s bony oh,And for reference purposes,it might interest you to note that most nigerian men prefer to "feel" something when they touch you oh!(me inclusive!)
But not obesse sha! grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Gabry(f): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2008
zyl_kenny:

!st of all,what`s the difference between slim and lekpa?
For me oh,i`ve never dated a lady that`s bony oh,And for reference purposes,it might interest you to note that most nigerian men prefer to "feel" something when they touch you oh!(me inclusive!)
But not obesse sha! grin

Good for you bobo
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by spikedcylinder: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2008
True talk.
fat or thin, shake what yah mama gave you. ''Akura Matata''

I think it is Akuna matata but this one sounds so much cooler!

@ruby,
I think people are picking on you because you're preaching your "thin is in" gospel on a big and bold thread.
I am a big (not fat sha,read my siggy) person and it would be very insulting if a thin person is screaming "health benefits" in my face. Like, hello? Bleep off! And it also doesnt mean I sit on the couch all day stuffing my face.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by MrCrackles(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I think it is Akuna matata but this one sounds so much cooler!

yes it is AKUNA MATATA!you are right and the other muppet is wrong!
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Gamine(f): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2008
e le le!!

How can someone say curvy is better

have this people ever heard of[b] PREFERENCE![/b]!! undecided undecided
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nautillus(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2008
Choice . . .oh such a beautiful word The world would be a very boring place IF WE ALL like the same kinda woman
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by spikedcylinder: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2008
Gamine:

e le le!!

How can someone say curvy is better

have this people ever heard of[b] PREFERENCE![/b]!! undecided undecided

Yes. That is why the original poster created the thread to state his PREFERENCE.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Gamine(f): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2008
Im was not Directing my post at the Original poster undecided

These people, geddit

tho, i missed it with this
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by smooooooth: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2008
a full woman is sexy and if its for the now, then big it is, but a slim woman is futuristic, thats why guys haunt for them so in 10years they will be big and beautiful and remain sexy for the then.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by tope2000(f): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
smooooooth:

a full woman is sexy and if its for the now, then big it is, but a slim woman is futuristic, thats why guys haunt for them so in 10years they will be big and beautiful and remain sexy for the then.

very true
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Gamine(f): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2008
VERY TRUE grin grin
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
Baxilexi:

@ruby, fat people, or their ever changing names,
please keep of caffine.

''Nacotics''
Boy, you still haven't made your point o. undecided

Yes, their ever changing names.
Today, it's big, then thick, then fat, then phat. People always making up different names
to describe their figure.
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ruby,
I think people are picking on you because you're preaching your "thin is in" gospel on a big and bold thread.
I am a big (not fat sha,read my siggy) person and it would be very insulting if a thin person is screaming "health benefits" in my face. Like, hello? Bleep off! And it also doesnt mean I sit on the couch all day stuffing my face.
This is Nairaland, na today them go pick on anyone?
They can pick o, but I'll say what I have to say.

Back to the point, seems like you peeps didn't read b/w the lines when I said majority that I've witnessed tend to sit on the couch / stuff their face.
If you don't do that, then there's no reason for anyone to start screaming down my throat. . . . like you said, "Like hello, Bleep off or get burned".

BtW, I did not in anyway make a statement that am against ppl being Big o, I just prefer being slim. My preference, not shoving it down anyone's throat, just stating my opinion.
Anyone that doesn't get that can always make use of the HI95 bridge
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Raimond(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
I have always liked my woman bold.All what the poster has written, i totally agree, need i add more? nay let me leave that for now.
The truth is that, the big girl is truely beautiful (I guess that explains why i hate cabin biscuits so much:Dry things)

I Love you biggies!!!!
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Gamine(f): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2008
eyaaah cry cry
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Raimond(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2008
Ahh Gamine Dear,how u dey (Are u a member of the `Cabin Crew`)
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Baxilexi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2008
@ruby, you use the world fat people, this makes them feel alien, like we all arent desame,

imagine a slim girl always being refered to as lepa, oh those lepa people are, this ,that . . . . . . .

try using nicer terms that doesnt make them feel like an epitome of wasteful fat, or 200 pounds of raw fat.

by the way, i didnt mean to attack, just in any case you got that vibe smiley
Re: Big, Beautiful And Inspiring by Gamine(f): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Raimond, which cabincrew. undecided

I am fearfulling and wonderfulling made!!!!!!! grin grin

Funny thing, i was going home on wednesday and some one called me Lekpa

for the past 4yrs, i have never heard that term directed to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... / A Nairalander Dukeprince50 Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.