Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria (5011 Views)

I Hereby Declare 18th September Saraki Day / House Where Frederick Lugard Signed-the-amalgamation Of Nothern Southern Nigeria / Video Of Proceedings In A Sharia Court In Nothern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by DRANOEL(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Doesn't matter. Even the original poster knows that agricultural aint even enough. He is willing to sell eight year old innocent girls as slaves wives to make ends meet.

were you sold to an easterner at the age of 8? grin grin why the anger?

doyin13:

do you actually think these states will agree to stay within a northern arrangementSurely you must know
there is no love lost between the Tivs and the Hausas.

i rest my case
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by ayomifull(f): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2008
The guy is definitely not a northerner he is only abusing them with style, quite humorous though i am having a good laugh for free

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
DRANOEL:

You obviously have some problems in the head if you actually think that the North can survive on agriculture alone with the South's oil.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by doyin13(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
DRANOEL:

i rest my case

hahaha. . .now i get it.

You be Tiv
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by DRANOEL(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

You obviously have some problems in the head if you actually think that the North can survive on agriculture alone with the South's oil.

might interest you to know that countries like thailand,mexico,holland,el savado,isreal and a host of others have agric based economies while the most developed countries in the world have a masive agric inputed economy
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
DRANOEL:

might interest you to know that countries like thailand,mexico,holland,el savado,isreal and a host of others have agric based economies while the most developed countries in the world have a masive agric inputed economy
Funny of you to mention these countries. Countries where poverty is HIGH and need other countries assistance just to get by.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by idupaul: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
mumu people lipsrsealed

thank u jare God bless ur pan national heart
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Planner(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
The northern christian will never join the Arewa republic. You had better count them out. They will rather join the christian dominted south.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
Planner:

The northern christian will never join the Arewa republic. You had better count them out. They will rather join the christian dominted south.

Why shld we allow them to emigrate down south? to your tents o Israel.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Riskie(f): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
All these people (especially those who don't even live in Nigeria) who are so hell bent on a split should go to Nigeria and fight for it. grin grin

I strongly doubt that the north and south splitting would help the south at all. The southerns are not united either. If a split happens, and the north is no longer part of the "problem" the southerns will start looking for another scapegoat within the tribes and then split again. This will go on and on until people have their own little countries that consist of only members of the same village. grin grin
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
davidylan:

Why shld we allow them to emigrate down south? to your tents o Israel.

Even in the event of a split, people would still be emigrating and immigrating. cheesy Difference is that U would now require a Visa.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

Even in the event of a split, people would still be emigrating and immigrating. cheesy Difference is that You would now require a Visa.

Good thing, like the Americans we can pick and choose who to let in. The likes of Umaru Dikko can go tending their cows.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Nigeria16: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
you are busy talking about making money like holland from agriculture and you(from your map) cut off benue,taraba,kogi and kwara

DRANOEL

where are you from, the moon,  everybody in nigeria knows that the north produce the bulk of the food.  And it is not only benue,taraba,kogi and kwara that produce the food. most are from the north niger benue of nigeria. they produce 70% of the food  in the north.

And why on earth do you think the Tiv would agree to leave nigeria with them,  Is Orkar a yoruba man or is joseph tanka a yoruba,  this are tiv men,     the tiv people have a right to decide what they want.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Nigeria16: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2008
DRANOEL just for you to know many countries in the world depend on agric,  People make billions from agric and I have lived in the north. They have the land to do it. I once farmed in the north. and I can tell you. they would do well as a country.

they would make billions of dollar selling agric crop even to the south. imagine if what you people eat now , you are paying dollar for it. Look the north would be making billions from agric.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by QuotaSyste(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

All these people (especially those who don't even live in Nigeria) who are so hell bent on a split should go to Nigeria and fight for it. grin grin

I strongly doubt that the north and south splitting would help the south at all. The southerns are not united either. If a split happens, and the north is no longer part of the "problem" the southerns will start looking for another scapegoat within the tribes and then split again. This will go on and on until people have their own little countries that consist of only members of the same village. grin grin
So, Miss quota system, how is it you or you northerners problem if southerners are not united and will look for another scapegoat in the event of split from you parasites?? Ehhh?? Tell me how it's your problem?? Don't you and your parasite almajiri brothers have enough problem to contend with than snooping to know when and if southerners are not united??
Busy body parasites that will always look for excuses to keep on attaching themselves to others for the sake of survival. Why do you care so much for southerner's problem of unity. Is it because you love southerners so much that you want them not to have problem??
Split the useless lugard's nigga-area cage first and let southerners continue with their non unity problem and drown with it if it's their desire. It's none of you fuccking parasite's problem. After all, it's supposed to make you parasites happy that southerners are not united. So go on and split the country so southerners will suffer. Stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Riskie(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
QuotaSyste:

So, Miss quota system, how is it you or you northerners problem if southerners are not united and will look for another scapegoat in the event of split from you parasites?? Ehhh?? Tell me how it's your problem?? Don't you and your parasite almajiri brothers have enough problem to contend with than snooping to know when and if southerners are not united??
Busy body parasites that will always look for excuses to keep on attaching themselves to others for the sake of survival. Why do you care so much for southerner's problem of unity. Is it because you love southerners so much that you want them not to have problem??
Split the useless lugard's nigga-area cage first and let southerners continue with their non unity problem and drown with it if it's their desire. It's none of you fuccking parasite's problem. After all, it's supposed to make you parasites happy that southerners are not united. So go on and split the country so southerners will suffer. Stop crying more than the bereaved.

mr. quota syste,

Why didn't you use your real ID . I made a comment, kini big deal? lol. Anyway. . .
I'm not crying, God forbid.
You're asking why I care about the southerners? Hmmm. . . maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am one by virtue of my mother being one. So do me a favor and shut your colossal trap.

Thank you.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by bashali: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
nigera@ WE DO NOT NEED THE TIV PEOPLE,  THE TIV PEOPLE CAN GO TO HELL, TO HELL WITH KWARA , KOGI, TARABA AND BENUE STATE, THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL.    DONT  MIND THEM I HAVE DONE MY CALCULATION,

HERE IS IT,  THERE ARE 80 MILLION BELOW THE RIVER NIGER AND BENUE, 

80,000000  X N60 A MEAL  X 3 MEAL A DAY  == 14,400,000,000

14,400,000,000  X 365 A YEAR  =  N5,256,000,000,000

N5,256,000,000,000  DIVIDE BY N118 PER DOLLAR ===  $44.54 BILLION,

I SAY YAR ADUA DECLEAR AREWA. OUR PEOPLE WOULD BE RICH.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by udezue(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
Oh Thank u Lord.

Please as a person who believes in the principles of Self-determination you have my full support. God Bless the Islamic Arewa Republic. I think we should help them realize their dreams. This will be one of the most peaceful separation ever in world history. If the Middle belt people and Northern christians of Southern Kaduna and other places don't feel comfortable staying with the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Muslims they should also declare their own republic so the Arewans can practice their Sharia with no opposition.

God Bless you all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by folahann(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
people are really serious about this thing. May God help you o

don't forget your people when you make it
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by QuotaSyste(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2008
Riskie:

mr. quota syste,

Why didn't you use your real ID . I made a comment, kini big deal? lol. Anyway. . .
I'm not crying, God forbid.
You're asking why I care about the southerners? Hmmm. . . maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am one by virtue of my mother being one. So do me a favor and shut your colossal trap.

Thank you.
See this quota system product still get mouth to talk where real people are talking. First, let me ask you, how many Igbos did you aid in killing today in your desease infested, illiterate enclave/northern nigeria?? Ekpe tie mu utali.
If not for quota system, would you have been educated enough to even be a member of this forum?? Go take off your hijab first, drink kunu and fura de nunu and come back and let le see how much you can write. Your mother being a southerner doesn't in anyway make you a southerner. You are a product of one gworo teeth, dagger welding almajiri through and through and that qualified you to be a northern quota system product.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by YangaRat: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2008
Why e be say na only 8-years old pikin this Hausa people want to sell for Chad, when them know say even younger pikin dey for inside plenty Hausa woman belle.  Them for dey book that belle pikin before them born am self, so that immediately them born the pikin, one biya-biya Alahaji go don ready down to collect am at once and carry am go dey fork for him house, come dey tell all him remainder 25 wife and 55 pikin to take fan dey fan Alhaji for the work when he dey do for hand.

Pellow Kwantiri Man,  we no like am fwa yeroba andi igbo keferi people take am fwa Koran paper clean am fwa yansh after yan do toilet.  Me I be Nigeria soldier, and I ready fwa kill am felenty Biafara solja and Ijaw solja now now.  Allau Fukbar.

Hmm out of all the lizard when lie-down for ground, na only the one when belle dey pain am go fit know himself.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by freeranger(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2008
CONTINUATION----------------
In this republic our constitution shall be strictly SHARIA. We shall ve 4 major religious riot every year, each of this riot shall send 5000 non Muslims into their early graves. All sharia courts shall be active and shall dispence justice to all, each year we shall sentence to death by hanging at least 1000 persons. we shell increase the number of Berger's on the streets by amputating the upper limbs of about 5000 criminals yearly. SO HELP US ALLAH.
To be continued.

WHOLLY SUPPORTED
At least let us know where we stand as a people,
With the likes of Bashali who is an ardent adherent of the principles of NORTHERNIZATION,
i believe it will not take too long before they declare RAW COW MILK
as their official DRINK,
and all MAI suyas, MAI gworos and ALMAJIRIS both HOME and ABROAD will be accorded their special place in the scheme of things,

ARRANT NONSENSE,
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by freeranger(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2008
nigera@ WE DO NOT NEED THE TIV PEOPLE, THE TIV PEOPLE CAN GO TO HELL, TO HELL WITH KWARA , KOGI, TARABA AND BENUE STATE, THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL. DONT MIND THEM I HAVE DONE MY CALCULATION,

HERE IS IT, THERE ARE 80 MILLION BELOW THE RIVER NIGER AND BENUE,

80,000000 X N60 A MEAL X 3 MEAL A DAY == 14,400,000,000

14,400,000,000 X 365 A YEAR = N5,256,000,000,000

N5,256,000,000,000 DIVIDE BY N118 PER DOLLAR === $44.54 BILLION,

I SAY YAR ADUA DECLEAR AREWA. OUR PEOPLE WOULD BE RICH.

We need no ALFA to tell us that our brother here just got intoxicated and he was lucky to be among the priviledge few to lay his hands on a computer with an internet connection.

A very good advice from some one who cares,
GO TO SCHOOL AND GET A GOOD EDUCATION
shikena
No more no less,
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by boyscout: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ freeranger

I quite agree. The guy is inconsistent. I can say he is speaking for no one .He is just an attention seeker trying to task zealots of both divide.

I am actually surprised that threads like this are not allowed to die naturally.names calling will fetch no one any good. Mischief makers have seized this to express parochial views.If at this Hour of the 21st Century young minds like ours are just concern on what members of my ethnic group have achieved over the other then our fathers generation may be better. across the divide we have good men and women who we all can make role models so also we have villians that we detest than the devil. And if you decide to scale them then you will do more than just name calling.

But let me ask this if Mr A. from your tribe is better than Mr. B of the other per your own evaluation,what makes you think you the Judge is any better than Mr. B.

Let us look inward and find straight with that that makes us united
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by WilyWily: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2008
?
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2008
boyscout:

@ freeranger

I quite agree. The guy is inconsistent. I can say he is speaking for no one .He is just an attention seeker trying to task zealots of both divide.

I am actually surprised that threads like this are not allowed to die naturally.names calling will fetch no one any good. Mischief makers have seized this to express parochial views.If at this Hour of the 21st Century young minds like ours are just concern on what members of my ethnic group have achieved over the other then our fathers generation may be better. across the divide we have good men and women who we all can make role models so also we have villians that we detest than the devil. And if you decide to scale them then you will do more than just name calling.

But let me ask this if Mr A. from your tribe is better than Mr. B of the other per your own evaluation,what makes you think you the Judge is any better than Mr. B.

Let us look inward and find straight with that that makes us united

You are totally lost if you think Bashali is not speaking the mind of an average northern Nigerian.

As for the rest of your comment; just like you, i'm lost too. tongue
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by sleekp1: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
nuzo:

You are totally lost if you think Bashali is not speaking the mind of an average northern Nigerian.

As for the rest of your comment; just like you, i'm lost too. tongue
Am not surprised you're lost on boyscout's comments, they were meant for those with IQ, you should have known it was not meant for your ilk.
Any discerning Nigerian would know that the poster is either Yoruba or an Ibo man.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by ohije(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
THIS POST IS AN INSULT ON THE SOVEREIGNTY OF NIGERIA AND SHOULD BE DELETED.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by tayo4lif: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
what happen here
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
tayo

u are of no good to naija

i think u should be dealt with!! seriouslly

keep hate alive

hmm trait lipsrsealed
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
Will the North survive separation?
i am not too sure.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by AAAdam(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
If such happen my friends Kolawale will not get Malo to take and do KOMO be that and also Chenedu will get Donkey meat be that, and Chewuma & Chenyere who are doing Ashawo will be pursuit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. / Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv / If Bathing With Soap And Water Makes Us Clean, What Then Makes The Towel Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.