Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,361 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry (3969 Views)

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2008
You tongue
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 6:14am On Aug 24, 2008
I am a very kind, compassionate, loyal and loving person. your sista, Karma is nasty, not Negro.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

I am a very kind, compassionate, loyal and loving person. your sista, Karma is nasty, not Negro.
Quit lying to yourself.

You're the one that was talking abt prostitue/side kick on the other thread o
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2008
lol, yeah but that is generalising on what people do, not necessarily what Negro will do. Negro is devoted and loyal; a one-woman man! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2008
Motigbo! grin *sneeze*
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2008
lmao, u r something else. You should believe me, really.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2008
It does not matter if I believe you or not.

It's KarmaMod you should be convincing
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2008
Thats not my intention at all, perception, thats what Im talking about, not necessarily a convinction of whether or not I am that. There is no need for that. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2008
No, there's no need at all.

Just trying to get under your skin wink Mr. Loyalty *long cough* tongue
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by lucabrasi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2008
@karmamod
if a lady whoring herself for the bank because of a lack of jobs is justifiable like cndom said,then i guess any male graduate can go the other extreme by being a yahoo yahoo guy or an armed robber after all there are no jobs for male graduates as well,the fact remains that as hard as nigeria is,graduates always find jobs albeit less pay ,more jobs , these girls are used to carying aristo s during their undergraduate years and are not prepared to settle down to hard graft but instead want the easy way out
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by MrCrackles(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2008
lucabrasi:

these girls are used to carying aristo s during their undergraduate years and are not prepared to settle down to hard graft but instead want the easy way out

true about pretty much most of the ladies in nigeria

grafting, perseverance, moral-uprightness and good virtue doesnt exist in thier dictionaries

like Brasi said, they want the easy way out!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by forbidden5(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2008
Kemisuga,

WHile reading through your thread, only one thought was on my mind - That you are a banker.

Women in the bank dont want to get married period. If they wanted, they would get married. Kemisuga what are you like? If you are sure you are beautiful, men would always come for you.

Why on earth should a Man cower before a woman cos of her social status? Guys brace up!!!!!!

If you think you like a girl, even if she is Okonjo Iweala, walk up to her: only your approach makes the difference.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2008
lucabrasi:

@karmamod
if a lady whoring herself for the bank because of a lack of jobs is justifiable like cndom said,then i guess any male graduate can go the other extreme by being a yahoo yahoo guy or an armed robber after all there are no jobs for male graduates as well,the fact remains that as hard as nigeria is,graduates always find jobs albeit less pay ,more jobs , these girls are used to carying aristo s during their undergraduate years and are not prepared to settle down to hard graft but instead want the easy way out

Did you bother reading this

Who's making excuses for them? I'm just saying the blame falls squarely on the owners/managers of these banks. They are turning these women into "whores" for their own profit KNOWING that these people NEED these jobs, using the economic situation to their advantage

No one is justifying anything.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2008
then i guess any male graduate can go the other extreme by being a yahoo yahoo guy or an armed robber after all there are no jobs for male graduates as well
A prostitute is very different from an armed robber.
Prostitution is much easier to justify than armed robbery.
A prostitute does not force people to give her their money.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Gamine(f): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2008
So the guy should simply become a Gigolo. undecided

What on this earth wont we justify!!!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by lucabrasi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

No one is justifying anything.
well,saying they have no choice or an alternative is tacitly justifying it
Seun:

A prostitute is very different from an armed robber.
Prostitution is much easier to justify than armed robbery.
A prostitute does not force people to give her their money.
not to me its not,both prostitution in the extreme and armed robbery in the extreme all end up with same result for the victim, death even if one is by the gun and the other by aids and other stds,
you say a prostitute does not force people,maybe you should find out about the young naija chicks who patronise babalawos and do all sorts to padlock men's brains e.t.c its same thing as putting a gun to someone's head
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by toofine(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2008
who told you marriage is outdated? why don't you say the sun is also outdated too. Kemi, remember what the Bible says, God will give you what belongs to you at the right time. Only wait for it to manifest. Proverbs 18:22 says, "He who finds a wife finds what is good  and receives favor from God".
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Dredie: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2008
No tyme,me dey bang ma accounting officer at ma bank branch steady n tight but gat 2 marry medicine chic
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by toofine(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2008
dredie stop that or Nemesis will catch up with you.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2008
lucabrasi:

well,saying they have no choice or an alternative is tacitly justifying itnd

No offence but do you understand English? Seriously. You claim you read what I wrote yet it seems like you still don't understand. I said if anything the REAL CULPRITS are the bank managers/directors/owners. Once again tell me how it's possible for these employees to dress the way you people they dress? They are taking advantage of the economic situation of these people and making these into cookiecutter callgirls KNOWING that these people NEED these jobs.

Instead of ranting about aristos and stuff that has nothing to do with the situation. When people see these people dressed inappropriately, instead of yelling "oh they dress like whores", how about aksing the manger "How do you allow your employees to dress like this? Isnt there a dress code, etc?" then maybe they'll wake up and stop whoring out their employees in the name of getting accounts
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by doe82: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ POSTER
WOW U MUST B A HELL OF A RESEARCHER
THIS TIME U DEFINETLY GOT UR FIGURES WRONG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men / Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? / What Are The Qualities Of A Big Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.