Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry (3970 Views)

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by skipo87(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
i see vision undecided
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by equioxyluv: 3:49am On Aug 23, 2008
i think d main reason is dat most lady bankers devote much time 2 dia carreer leaving them little or no time to engage in deep romantic affairs. The fact that most of them are financially okay create this mentality of " i can do without husband attitude". u 'll observe this if u associate wit them 4 a while, though am a banker i hope to marry a non banker who will have time 4 me n my family,
Our ladies should b allowed t take their life decisions. If u prefer ur carreer go 4 it. I respect some carrer ladies like U.S sectary of state Condele,
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
@Poster,
I have been around for over two decades as an adult and my work at an early age had to take me to every bank in Nigeria and I have the facts to back up my conclusion that your observation was wrong.
90%!
Geez!
It is not even up to 45%.
How many banks did you visit for your survey?

Most of the female bankers in Nigeria are either married or engaged to be married.

I have done family planning surveys and market surveyS for national projects in Nigeria. So, you cannot simply post your own assumption online without a survey of the bank employees in Nigeria.
Their ages, when they were employed amd their marital status before employment and during employment.

There is no 42 years old female banker in Nigeria who has been single all her life.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by yongbabe(f): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2008
stupid threads
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Gamine(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2008
Dont mind the sugahigh poster undecided
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by lucabrasi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2008
@poster
because they have been round the block a few times,and most not all of them are glorified prostitutes, there was a time in nigeria i was in my uncle's office and 3 girls all dressed with micro mini skirts with killer cleavages showing nd flirting without shame all to discuss his account with their bank
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2008
Dont Naija banks have a thing for mainly hiring very young people, like isnt the cut off for starting like 25/26? So why would you expect them to be married? If a graduate starts off working at 21 or something, she's supposed to be married in your eyes? I'm confused

Tpia, I second your prayer between.

lucabrasi:

@poster
because they have been round the block a few times,and most not all of them are glorified prostitutes, there was a time in nigeria i was in my uncle's office and 3 girls all dressed with micro mini skirts with killer cleavages showing nd flirting without shame all to discuss his account with their bank

You are aware that these women are HIRED to do this right? so as to secure bank accounts since Naija men are such whores. Throw a woman at them and they know in the next 5 mins he'll open an account to impress the ladies.

Or how else would you explain a bank that would allow the employees to dress in "micro minis/open tops"? I'm not even allowed to wear jeans and I work in a lab.

Point is these bank directors know the strategy to get these men to open accounts. Sometimes even the ones that are engaged are told not to wear their rings just for such reasons.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by lucabrasi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2008
well they can make a conscious decision not to allow themselves to be exploited in the name of getting people to open accounts with large deposits,for girls hired to do stuffs like that means these gurls must either enjoy doing it or enjoy being paid for doing it, even though i believe the bank directors are to be blamed,but not as much as the adult ladies that go in with their eyes wide open,there s this girl who s a friend complaining about the rat race of chasing monthly targets and had to get her dad to make up her deposit with a helpline of12million naira,if you can get your dad to invest 12million naira,what kind of desperation will make you work where you are used in that manner??
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2008
because the miniscule mercury content in the note, coupled with the alloy impurities in the coins might mess up their expensive wedding ring, hahahahaha, oh my God!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2008
Good thing you know that you're the only one laughing
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2008
Im amazed at the topic! Somebody is jobless, and if I may add, homeless too.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2008
Do I need to remind you that this is NL?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2008
You are right Ruby grin. Let me go to Politics section and refresh on my sanity. I will be back later pretty one.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2008
lucabrasi:

well they can make a conscious decision not to allow themselves to be exploited in the name of getting people to open accounts with large deposits,f

will you provide a better job for them?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by lucabrasi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

will you provide a better job for them?
hmmn i see, pardon me but that line has been so overused that its become lame, all they r after is millions in a very short time and with no hard work coupled with a nice time rubbing shoulders with big boys in nigeria simple
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2008
lucabrasi:

hmmn i see, pardon me but that line has been so overused that its become lame,

Like I care. "lame" or not, answer the question.

If it's between "you get this job ubnless you act like blah blah" vs No job whatsoever. Please tell me what they should do after al lucabrasi will provide for them abi?

You talk like Nigeria is a place with so many job opportunities for graduates. Do you know how many people who didnt even read accountancy work in banks while the ones who are qualified are still at home, praying for a miracle?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2008
Karma, na u i see so? How body?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Condom: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Like I care. "lame" or not, answer the question.

If it's between "you get this job ubnless you act like blah blah" vs No job whatsoever. Please tell me what they should do after al lucabrasi will provide for them abi?

You talk like Nigeria is a place with so many job opportunities for graduates. Do you know how many people who didnt even read accountancy work in banks while the ones who are qualified are still at home, praying for a miracle?

Barbarian! You are either an idiot or you just don't think like someone who's educated.  Would you advice your sisters to LovePeddler themselves to bring customers to a bank?  Like lucabrasi said, lame excuse.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2008
Condom:

Barbarian! You are either an idiot or you just don't think like someone who's educated. Would you advice your sisters to LovePeddler themselves to bring customers to a bank? Like lucabrasi said, lame excuse.

who is this gay with the LAME screen name? Ode

Who's making excuses for them? Im just saying the blame falls squarely on the owners of these banks. They are turning these women into "whores" for their own profit KNOWING that these people NEED these jobs, using the economic situation to their advantage

Next time if you dont get something, ask instead of acting like a retarded bastard. Capice?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Karma, na u i see so? How body?

oniranu. ma sa pamo ni sho tongue
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Condom: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

who is this gay with the LAME screen name? Ode

Who's making excuses for them? I'm just saying the blame falls squarely on the owners of these banks. They are turning these women into "whores" for their own profit KNOWING that these people NEED these jobs, using the economic situation to their advantage

Next time if you don't get something, ask instead of acting like a retarded bastard. Capice?
With that regressive mentality of yours keep talking to my fingers, see if I care.

Don't forget to parcel your sisters to LovePeddler themselves for such jobs since they have no choice.

Daft scoundrel.

I don't have discussions with scumbags. Awofia!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2008
*yawn*

who are you again? Afi condom naa. Omo ale. grin
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Condom: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2008
Keep crying like a barren woman.

They say silence is the best response to a fool, so don't be surprised if I disappear from your stupidity.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2008
Ah, sapamo ke? Iwo t' emi fi message si le fun. Oti e fesi. Bawo ni iyawo mi atata?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Harlems: 12:56am On Aug 24, 2008
It seems they don't want to be subjected to a man
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Ah, sapamo ke? Iwo t' emi fi message si le fun. Oti e fesi. Bawo ni iyawo mi atata?

O de ba oloriburuku "condom" yen soro. Bere lowo e. grin
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2008
Emi ati Condom o loro, iwo l' oloro mi. ehn, muah! grin

O de ba oloriburuku "condom" yen soro

Hey Condom, Karma dey eye u, she say u handsome,
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by KarmaMod(f): 4:02am On Aug 24, 2008
*waka* to both of you angry
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2008
lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 24, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Hey Condom, Karma dey eye u, she say u handsome,
Condom is a female, you this nasty man!! angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 4:36am On Aug 24, 2008
lmao, waka go where? Waka go Lagos?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by NegroNtns(m): 4:53am On Aug 24, 2008
Ruby, who is nasty? Me or Karma? Oh, I see, you are saying Condom is nasty!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Let Them Know. / «shy Guys» / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.