Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry (3946 Views)

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by kemisuga(f): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
Our Nigeria banks have employed almost all the prettiest babes in the country. Yet I only found 10% of them married with their wedding rings on.

So am wondering why 90% of them are not yet married.

1. Could it be men that are afraid of them of the rumours that most of them are prostitutes? Or
2. They have their money in their hand, that makes it difficult for men to approach them? Or
3. They are too pretty, that men are afraid they wont be the only one shagging them? Or
4. They are too proud to submit to men? Or
5. Men are afraid they wont have time for them? Or
6. Did they drop their wedding rings at home? Or
7. The banks give them probation period of getting marry? Or
8. They are not wife materials? Or
9. They are too young to get marry, cause banks employ younger ladies? Or
10.They are too stingy.

Does anybody know the reason(s), cause am anxious.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by rampant(f): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
i think d number 1 is part of d reason,cos some men just cant get the tot of their minds
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by ssRhino: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
Kemi don eat sugar again oh.
I don't know to many banker babes, but the few that i know, they roll with some of big guys that banks with them, so now i am sure you will know which one of your listed rreasons i am leaning towards.
but i think u gotta stay off that sugar, making u too hyper.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Gamine(f): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
Missus Researcher

You found out how??

how many people did u interview

What kinda nonsense analogy is this? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by MrCrackles(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
It is really exciting these days and i thank God for Kemi-Suga's life

Abi no be same person wey be say all her thread na about how to fuc.k and suck a dyke?!

Now she don downgrade to Marriage

Very soon, she would downgrade further to religion when she becomes born again!

I Thanks God for your life ooo, Suga Mama
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by kemisuga(f): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
Gamine, I have never read a reseasonble response of yours on nairaland.

Brash na you sabi. grin
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2008
The reason is because i dont make reseasonble responses smiley

just,

Get them ants outta your brain, its a pity undecided
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Nautillus(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
This your topic came up just last night when we were on 3rd mainland traffic

Its incredible the VOLUME of Single(most of them are without regular boyfriends sef) gals working in Banks today. if a head count is taken and the stats numbers realeased . . .the result will shock alot of people.

Its just sad, Judging from the countribution of the females in the car with us, i can conclude that THEY (i.e. most of the single banking females) tend to Concentrate on carreer dev. in the early days of joining the Banks and the 4get about real life connection.

Its sad
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
There's nothing sad about it. If they want to concentrate on career to secure their futures, why not?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by konkocious(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2008
@seun

so if your one of you siblings or cousins is in the situation, thatz is the advice you will give abi? did you remeber that their lifestyl is not like that of men who can do anything they wanna at anytime
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by hollandis(f): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2008
konkocious:

@seun

so if your one of you siblings or cousins is in the situation, thatz is the advice you will give abi? did you remeber that their lifestyl is not like that of men who can do anything they want to at anytime

shaarapppppppppp he was just expressing his view
oponu
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
did you remeber that their lifestyl is not like that of men who can do anything they want to at anytime
And why should women not be free to do anything they want to at anytime? Tell me. Why?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by naijababe2(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
abi o! as if ladies cannot do what they feel like. *hisses and exits thread*
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by echelon(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
@Poster,

You forgot the 11th reason…

time…     time…       time…

They don't have time!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by hollandis(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
konkocious:

@seun

so if your one of you siblings or cousins is in the situation, thatz is the advice you will give abi? did you remeber that their lifestyl is not like that of men who can do anything they want to at anytime

Why must it be that whenever something comes into question, someone has to say "Well, what about so and so?". Just because the focus is currently on one topic or someone says his own opinion , doesn't mean it needs to encompass ALL other things
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by hollandis(f): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
Seun:

And why should women not be free to do anything they want to at anytime? Tell me. Why?

Wait, it is permissible for men(even by their girlfriends) for men to play, but women must not. The idea is that what men want is a woman who is not a free willy, infact most men find it sad and unbecoming, so ladies don’t usually throw caution to the wind. If I find myself near such a girl I will find myself, casting sidelong glances of disapproval at the woman.
naijababe2:

abi o! as if ladies cannot do what they feel like. *hisses and exits thread*
Thats so unladylike angry
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by kemisuga(f): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2008
hollandis, seun is your good friend I guest cause you ar really supporting his opinions.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by RichyBlacK(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2008
kemisuga:
8. They are not wife materials?

Real men seek out real women to marry!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by StephenP(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2008
Because they don't want to! There's no rule or commandment saying women or anyone for that matter have to be in a relationship of any sort especially marriage, so why do people make a big fuss about it? Is it so hard to understand? They don't marry because they don't want to, that's it. Besides, the "facts" and percentages on this thread are BS. Matter of fact, I, myself, have found out that 99.5% of all the percentages on Nairaland are grossly made up.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by hollandis(f): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2008
kemisuga:

hollandis, seun is your good friend I guest cause you ar really supporting his opinions.

I am neither in sppport or against his views .Everyone is entitled to his own objective point of view.Certainly majority of women who live as “free” usually have great difficulties especially in marriage. There is usually misery and failure that always follow the woman ,.Agreed we have terrible men in the society ,who can live as free as they please.Men should likewise change as well as women,without which the society is in peril(as though it is not already in that state)
I believe in freedom but I don’t believe in irresponsible freedom
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by papadims: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2008
StephenP:

Because they don't want to! There's no rule or commandment saying women or anyone for that matter have to be in a relationship of any sort especially marriage, so why do people make a big fuss about it? Is it so hard to understand? They don't marry because they don't want to, that's it. Besides, the "facts" and percentages on this thread are BS. Matter of fact, I, myself, have found out that 99.5% of all the percentages on Nairaland are grossly made up.
u'r wrong, the ladies dont get married because of three reasons;
1- they have no time for any social activities because they are too busy.
2- some bad ones amongst them tarnish their reputation so many men are discouraged or afraid of getting involved with them, and finally,

no man would want to marry a woman who spend close to 16 hrs every day @ work. for that to happen the man must be patient and understanding which i must confess must men can do.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by sisqology(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2008
Shakes my head and walks away
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by StephenP(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2008
papa_dims:

u'r wrong, the ladies don't get married because of three reasons;
1- they have no time for any social activities because they are too busy.
2- some bad ones amongst them tarnish their reputation so many men are discouraged or afraid of getting involved with them, and finally,

no man would want to marry a woman who spend close to 16 hrs every day @ work. for that to happen the man must be patient and understanding which i must confess must men can do.

So she should go teach Economics or Math at the local high school even though she's got her Bachelor's degree and wonder when her next salary is gon' come in? (No offense to teachers) Or better still she should open a kiosk in front of the house and sell her goods there? Wait, how about just sitting at home and watch her degree go to waste?

I'm not saying women are right for working 16 hours, in fact no one should work that many hours but if that's the best she can get at that time, she should go do the damn thing.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by kemisuga(f): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2008
papa, what makes you think they dont have time for social activities.

Unmarried female bankers are the highest set of people found in club houses on weekends. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2008
Most of the female bankers I know in Nigeria are either married or about to wed.
Only most of the youngest ones are still single.

Nigerian men love to marry bankers, because only smart women are bankers and they are good managers of their families.
In fact, female bankers make the best wives and they are among the most faithful women in Nigeria.
My sister-in-law is a perfect example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by kemisuga(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2008
Orikinla, thank God for your sis in law.

If Nigerian men like female bankers, then all of these prettiest babes from ages 21yrs to 42yrs should have been engaged or married with their rings on. Besides they have their money and cars (they cant be liabilities to men), so men should have been on queue at the entrance of each banks after closing hours.

I am not disputing the fact that, some are good wives, but 90% of them have challenges between their family and their work. One of my friend has to dump a two-weeks old baby at home for work. Another example: one of my friend husband is a man that eat fresh soup daily, he doesnt eat the 2nd day soup, and doesnt like another person cook his food, except his mum or wife, that is how he was brought up. His wife has to visit the market daily. And she is not finding it easy now, she is considering resigning. Its better for her to save her marriage or get married to her job.

I have worked in two banks, I know what am talking about. Most of the ladies are fake. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by toofine(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2008
It is not that ladies in the bank don't get men coming their way or they are not pretty. But (1) They missed it why men come begging them while in school.
(2) Now they don't have time as a banker.  (3) Serious men that wants to marry don't have money.
Think of these things and you will see that there is truth in what i have said. But there is always  a way out!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by 9jaboi1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2008
@topic
because marrige is out dated,
no body wants 2 b chopping d same thng evry day,.

I am in support of dem not marrying

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by 9jaboi1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
@topic
because marrige is out dated,
no body wants 2 b chopping d same thng evry day,.

I am in support of dem not marrying

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by SOJ(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hmmm
@poster
r u married?
If not,do u work in a bank too?
Gal, ur stats r warped!it just appears so; i know a a bank or two where d almost all d ladies r married. so wat u say?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by kemisuga(f): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2008
SOJ, the bank you can find almost all the ladies marry are the old generation banks.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies In The Bank Dont Marry by tpia: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2008
kemisuga:

Orikinla, thank God for your sis in law.

If Nigerian men like female bankers, then all of these prettiest babes from ages 21yrs to 42yrs should have been engaged or married with their rings on. Besides they have their money and cars (they can't be liabilities to men), so men should have been on queue at the entrance of each banks after closing hours.

I am not disputing the fact that, some are good wives, but 90% of them have challenges between their family and their work. One of my friend has to dump a two-weeks old baby at home for work. Another example: one of my friend husband is a man that eat fresh soup daily, he doesnt eat the 2nd day soup, and doesnt like another person cook his food, except his mum or wife, that is how he was brought up. His wife has to visit the market daily. And she is not finding it easy now, she is considering resigning. Its better for her to save her marriage or get married to her job.

I have worked in two banks, I know what am talking about. Most of the ladies are fake. lipsrsealed

God, please provide kemisuga with her own man so someone else can start ogling and giraffing her [kemisuga's] own personal life.

AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Reacts On A Birthday Greeting To My Ex / Furstrated / Plz I Nid Idea/sugestion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.