Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (71532 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2010
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL RONALDINHOOOOOOOOO

MILAN 1 FIORENTINA 0
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:27pm On May 01, 2010
At long last. . . grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2010
Abeg make you go drink Hatorade Jor grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 4:09am On May 03, 2010
you win ucl? why the drink? undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2010
Dem fit dey beef the lack of success in the red part of Milan
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2010
Haha bizarre game Lazio fans were booing every attempt on goal from their own players and every shot stopped by their keeper. Lazio players were just waiting for inter to score goals, they were doing absolutely nothing, when zarate pulled a few moves, he was booed so loud it looked like the game was played at Giuseppe Meazza. And when Inter scored a goal they held up a banner sarcastically saying "Oh nooooooooooooo

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2010
^^^^^
For Real Man grin grin
I watched the match and I absolutely disgusted by the Lack of commitment shown by the lazio players.
The players were like Classic Pantomine villians.
The 'Oh noooooo' sign really cracked me up. Buncha B.a.s, t.ards grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2010
Very unprofessional of lazio and also the Italian league in general, this is a professional league for freak sake, why should they indirectly "sell " a league game to inter?

Disgusted, was watching the match and when i saw the scoreline changed, i decided to do the same by changing the channel. angry angry
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2010
Bribery and corruption is in the gene of the average Italian. Have you forgotten Calcicopoli?

WHy bother play the match when you know you have thrown it?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2010
Imagine this, Some fans belived to be Inter fans loosened the bolts in Balotellis car tyre

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/balotelli-mario-anschlag-reifen-inter-mailand-fc-bayern-745267.html
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2010
junk league, i use to like that league until the can of worms was left opened, that league sucks angry angry angry
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Bribery and corruption is in the gene of the average Italian. Have you forgotten Calcicopoli?

WHy bother play the match when you know you have thrown it?
Will you sharrap dia.
As if the Nazis are any better.

honeric01:

junk league, i use to like that league until the can of worms was left opened, that league sucks angry angry angry
It's still the best league in the world as shown by the way Inter raped you lot Home and Away grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

It's still the best league in the world as shown by the way Inter despoiled you lot Home and Away grin grin grin grin

go and sit down somewhere,

head to head count, we still have more wins than inter, so go suck on Chelsea grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2010
If its not organised crime, Its the Mafia or Bribery.

Imagine loosening bolts in Balotellis tyres.

Italian league is a disgrace
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2010
You dey mind them?, the guy even wants to leave Italy, he wants to go to spurs or man city cool
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2010
honeric01:

go and sit down somewhere,

head to head count, we still have more wins than inter, so go suck on Chelsea grin
Head to Head, Tail to Tail, Bum to Bum reh reh reh all that matters is the disgraceful way you were bundled out of Europe grin grin

dayokanu:

If its not organised crime, Its the Mafia or Bribery.

Imagine loosening bolts in Balotellis tyres.

Italian league is a disgrace
Don't start what you can't finis.
We can go down the crime alley if you want but we all know no ones has committed more crimes against humanity than the Bloody Germans!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2010
I thought everyone in the world knew the Italians were the allies of the Nazi Germans.

Go read up Mussolini
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

Head to Head, Tail to Tail, Bum to Bum reh reh reh all that matters is the disgraceful way you were bundled out of Europe grin grin

bundle out? how do you mean?

2 lbs, 2rbs, 4cds, 2dms bundled another team out, yes except that it was through brick formation and rugby style of formation cool

by the way, when did you turn inter? the last time i check, Milan won their last match courtesy of a [b]penalty [/b]kick. what a shameful team you belong to. tongue tongue tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:34am On May 04, 2010
honeric01:

bundle out? how do you mean?

2 lbs, 2rbs, 4cds, 2dms bundled another team out, yes except that it was through brick formation and rugby style of formation cool

by the way, when did you turn inter? the last time i check, Milan won their last match courtesy of a penalty kick.  what a shameful team you belong to. tongue tongue tongue
Rubbish excuse. You got tunked out. Finito.  tongue  grin
You played with 11 versus 10 for over 1 hour yet you couldn't score. . .except from an offside position of course. grin
Plus, Inter outplayed, outfoxed and out banged you (First Leg).
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2010
FBS:

Rubbish excuse. You got tunked out. Finito.  tongue  grin
You played with 11 versus 10 for over 1 hour yet you couldn't score. . .except from an offside position of course. grin
Plus, Inter outplayed, outfoxed and out banged you (First Leg).

yes, no one is disputing that, who would play with 10 defenders and score more than 1 goal?

inter never outplayed us in the first leg, they also scored an offside goal at the San siro so don't try to sound as if we're only guilty of scoring offside goal.

and btw: we were also denied a penalty by the ref (sneider) but as i said, we don accept say we don lose so no need to carry placard for our head you hia?

infact, everyone dey talk, chelsky wey inter beat home and away dey talk too, go chew mango tree joor tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 10:22am On May 04, 2010
honeric01:

yes, no one is disputing that, who would play with 10 defenders and score more than 1 goal?
We have seen matches where 10 men even scored against 11 men. e.g Porto vs Benfica (this past weekend).
So what is your excuse?

honeric01:

inter never outplayed us in the first leg, they also scored an offside goal at the San siro so don't try to sound as if we're only guilty of scoring offside goal.
Do I dare say that you did not watch the match? undecided
Ask those who did and they will tell you that you were totally outplayed in all department.
Messi as a matter of FACT had ONLY one shot in 90 minutes! How bad does that sound?
Had WS not missed a glorious chance, it could have been 4 -1.
Yes, their goal was offside, so was yours. Either way, sha, they BEAT you.

honeric01:

and btw: we were also denied a penalty by the ref (sneider) but as i said, we don accept say we don lose so no need to carry placard for our head you hia?
infact, everyone dey talk, chelsky wey inter beat home and away dey talk too, go chew mango tree joor tongue
You were the one giving useless excuses here. Mind you, we were also denied CLEAR penalties (home and away)? But we've moved on and not claiming someone packed the bus like you are doing now.
You were beaten by Inter. That my friend is a FACT!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2010
FBS:

We have seen matches where 10 men even scored against 11 men. e.g Porto vs Benfica (this past weekend).
So what is your excuse?

no excuse, we won, didn't we?

FBS:

Do I dare say that you did not watch the match? undecided
Ask those who did and they will tell you that you were totally outplayed in all department.
Messi as a matter of FACT had ONLY one shot in 90 minutes! How bad does that sound?
Had WS not missed a glorious chance, it could have been 4 -1.
Yes, their goal was offside, so was yours. Either way, sha, they BEAT you.
You were the one giving useless excuses here. Mind you, we were also denied CLEAR penalties (home and away)? But we've moved on and not claiming someone packed the bus like you are doing now.
You were beaten by Inter. That my friend is a FACT!

bro, i ain't making excuse, i watched the match and though they had control in the first half, but go back and watched the last 20mins of the second half, we played them in their half and also of things happened, they have qualified which i can't dispute, but they have only beaten us once and that was the one at their own.

anyways, that's bygone bro. next season is there for every club to compete including your underachieving cheksi grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 11:50am On May 04, 2010
honeric01:

no excuse, we won, didn't we?
You won? How good was that win for you? undecided

honeric01:

bro, i ain't making excuse, i watched the match and though they had control in the first half, but go back and watched the last 20mins of the second half, we played them in their half and also of things happened, they have qualified which i can't dispute, but they have only beaten us once and that was the one at their own.
anyways, that's bygone bro. next season is there for every club to compete including your underachieving cheksi grin
Do you play football for 90 mins or 20 mins? undecided
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2010
abeg, stop this argument joor, lets talk about something else, when is Chelsea going to win the UCL? with all the money at your disposal, you still can't win, is it when there's no more Abrahimovich? grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 1:52pm On May 04, 2010
honeric01:

abeg, stop this argument joor, lets talk about something else, when is Chelsea going to win the UCL? with all the money at your disposal, you still can't win, is it when there's no more Abrahimovich? grin
Once upon a time. . . tongue grin

I also heard that Pep has a joint venture (suya spot) in Oslo. Can you guess the name of his partner?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2010
FBS:

Once upon a time. . . tongue grin

I also heard that Pep has a joint venture (suya spot) in Oslo. Can you guess the name of his partner?

abeg, remind me tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2010
German coach drop Kevin Kuranyi out of the world cup places.

In other news, Number 1 keeper Rene Adler to undergo surgery and would miss the World cup.

The number 1 position now goes to Manuel Neuer of Schalke
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2010
"Why England loses"

Phase 1: Pretournament
Certainty that England will win the World Cup

Phase 2: During the Tournament
England meets former wartime enemy

Phase 3: The English conclude that the Game turned on freakish piece of bad luck that could only happen to them

Phase 4: Moreover, everyone else cheated

Phase 5: England is knocked out without getting anywhere near lifting the cup

Phase 6: The day after elimination normal life resumes

Phase 7: A scapegoat is found and the losing team is looked upon as heroes who tried to beat fate

Phase 8: England enters the next world cup thinking it will win it.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2010
FBS, No mind Honeric jare. Useless club and Useless fans shiorrrrr grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by honeric01(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

Please can you outline the similarities shared by Milan and Arsenal? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by edoyad(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2010
Inter leading Roma 1-0 in Italian cup whatever.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 9:17pm On May 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

grin  grin. Barca fans no dey serious.  grin
They've forgotten that there was a time they went close to 5 seasons without a trophy. They should thank Ronaldinho for helping them out. For sparking the revival.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (90) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.