Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Get A Girl In 7 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl In 7 Days (2980 Views)

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by inspirator(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2008
hey handsome guys i want to show you on how to gat a girl in 7 days

are u shy when talking to a girl
are u not always man enough when talking to them
or is that u don` know the right words to use when eventually u see her
i know you must have been trying previously before u reading this topic it has all ended today becos after now to get a pretty girl will be as easy as drinking water.
all u need do is to email me on my mail to get this package:
thesolutionexpert@yahoo.com,inspirationarticles.com
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by ssRhino: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2008
Wow! what an accomplishment to be able to get a girl in 7 days.
some nonesensical thread will never stop to amuse me.
i am sure you prob a virgin and yet to find a date urself.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by SOJ(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2008
How about i sell u my package on " How to start intelligent threads on Nairaland"?
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by wilfred84(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
@poster, u dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzy who be ur mate here common find ur level, idiote
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by tammyswits(f): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
Bullsh*t! I think you've watched 'how to lose a guy in 10 days' so you know what am talking about.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by tope2000(f): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2008
Idiot oshi
hisssssssssssss
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by Pataki: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
How to get Tope in one day? undecided
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by AloyEmeka9: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2008
Buy recharge cards for her everyday. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by ssRhino: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2008
Guys leave him alone oh, it is not easy walking around with a "brain fart"
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by tope2000(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2008
Pataki:

How to get Tope in one day? undecided

even if u use juju it wont work tongue grin
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by topup: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2008
It doesn't matter how smooth you are, you can't get me (a smart girl) in 7 days. Sorry, but I have fallen for smooth lines, I am now looking for an intelligent, respectful, honest, caring , blah blah blah MAN.

Some people think that this is stuck up attitude, but think if every guy who approached me with great chat up lines and confidence became my boyfriend then I would be telling you about my 11th or 12th boyfriend. You just have to be smart about it, and what I want more than anything is commitment and effort, not someone who'll burst into tears if he doesn't get his candy after the first attempt. I believe, there are many other girls out there who will respond quickly to these things, but I am looking for a specific type of guy, and I guess, sweet lines just don't cut it.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

P.s. if you don't have sweet lines BUT you have a sweet personality, I can see that, you don't need to sell yourself as much to me, but it is a bonus if you have both cheesy
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by ogb5(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
topup:

P.s. if you don't have sweet lines BUT you have a sweet personality, I can see that, you don't need to sell yourself as much to me, but it is a bonus if you have both cheesy

I know the right person 4 u tongue
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by Pataki: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2008
tope2000:

even if u use juju it wont work tongue grin
My Charm works well enough. wink

Five minutes with me in person. . . . . .and all you do be asking is: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? cool
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by topup: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2008
ogb5:

I know the right person for you tongue

Who who who!?!?! cheesy
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by LiquidMind(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
I have a free package on how you can catch colored rat in seven days.

email me at colored_rat_catcher@nairaland.com shocked
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by 1one: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2008
@top up

i dont mean to sound  demeaning but if i am ,i guess i cant help it , drawing from all your previous posts, you come out as someone who is very boyfriend hungry, because every single post you author, no matter how mature, sensitive and very "hitting the nail on the head conforming", they always have that" i'm looking for a boyfriend undertone"
i stand to be corrected but that is just how i feel,
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by topup: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2008
1one:

@top up

i don't mean to sound demeaning but if i am ,i guess i can't help it , drawing from all your previous posts, you come out as someone who is very boyfriend hungry, because every single post you author, no matter how mature, sensitive and very "hitting the nail on the head conforming", they always have that" i'm looking for a boyfriend undertone"
i stand to be corrected but that is just how i feel,

Really? I thought I just have an 'empowered', confident and focused tone. Because, that is how I am feeling, in fact I am just enjoying being single at the moment. I wouldn't reject it if the right guy came along, but I didn't know that that's how I come across. Well, everybody's entitled to their opinion.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by zaragoza(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2008
@topup
What a nice! picture u have. U shldnt be sounding like a dejected person desperately looking 4 a guy. Granted, i know many girls are desperate but u shldnt let it show so easily, it brings down your market value i.e if u know what i mean.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by idupaul: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2008
@ inspirator
shei u don carry ur fraud reach here again.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by topup: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2008
zaragoza:

@topup
What a nice! picture u have. You shldnt be sounding like a dejected person desperately looking 4 a guy. Granted, i know many girls are desperate but u shldnt let it show so easily, it brings down your market value i.e if u know what i mean.

Thanks Zaragoza! I think my confidence in my new found esteem has had the opposite effect. I am appearing desperate, when really, it's not that I am desperate, it is more that I am confused and searching.

I have low points and high points, during my high points, I celebrate with friends and men are the last thing on my mind, during the low points I post on Nairaland, and everybody gets the impression that I'm stuck indoors everyday eating myself away.

Cheer up you lot! cheesy
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by agaba123(m): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2008
clap for yourself.

Topup

chei nice pic oo. love those dimples
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by topup: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2008
Claps! Heck, I just realised, maybe I do want a boyfriend cheesy. I just want to enjoy life right now, whilst I'm young and free. It is the holidays and as soon as I am back on campus, I will be with my girlfriends, we can continue from where we left off smiley.

agaba123 - the dimples make me look younger than I am, oh the cheeks!! Let's hope this ability to look younger than I am comes in handy when I'm older.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by agaba123(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2008
topup:

Claps! Heck, I just realised, maybe I do want a boyfriend cheesy. I just want to enjoy life right now, whilst I'm young and free. It is the holidays and as soon as I am back on campus, I will be with my girlfriends, we can continue from where we left off smiley.

agaba123 - the dimples make me look younger than I am, oh the cheeks!! Let's hope this ability to look younger than I am comes in handy when I'm older.

Yea, I guess it will come in handy and you sure  need that fun from a man girl. eem you cannot spend all the holiday without snake game. At least your skin needs some refreshment  cheesy
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by Hannibal: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2008
How To Get A Girl In 7 Days

7 days??
Your attempt at putting urself on the map is woeful.
Why not. . . . . .How To Get A Girl In 7 Hours!!!!
Arrow! cheesy grin
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by topup: 1:45am On Aug 26, 2008
agaba123:

Yea, I guess it will come in handy and you sure need that fun from a man girl. eem you cannot spend all the holiday without snake game. At least your skin needs some refreshment cheesy

shocked Ah! I spend as long as I wish without 'snake game'. I'm good thank you smiley
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by vivaladiva(f): 1:47am On Aug 26, 2008
bet u havent got a girl in 7 years
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by agaba123(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2008
vivaladiva:

bet u havent got a girl in 7 years
grin grin grin sorry poster
topup:

shocked Ah! I spend as long as I wish without 'snake game'. I'm good thank you smiley
shocked shocked too.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by nana(f): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by princeonx: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
7 what? who has all that time? let me know if you have something for most 7hours!
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by tope2000(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2008
nana:

hmmmmmmmmm

U and and this hmmmmmmmmmm, abeg talk wetin dey ya mind jare tongue
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by smooooooth: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
people just meet and Bleep, and you are talking about 7days, u must be lost in time. wake up it takes just a miraculous milli sec to get laid these days.

in 7 days solomon grandy lived a fulfilled life.
Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days by MrCrackles(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
@poster

What about 7 seconds u slowpoke!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him / I,m Pissed Off. / Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.