Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North (8246 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by yeepa(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2006
@ chidichris

Think before typing responses, what has islam got to do with this. Be careful oooo
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by ono(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2006
Zarah, just pipe low, Ok? Now, are you a northerner? or from Asaba? No harm intended,
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by zarah(f): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2006
mrlawng:

@zarah

Rantings of a foolish Northerner. Why the heck are you living in Lagos? You are better off living amongst your nomadic misfits in the north. You sit there in Ikoyi and talk trash about we can do anything about you. We really don't need to, all you need do yourself is take a trip down to the north and see how your people live. I bet if you were a male you will be an almajiri beggar in the north. You are only being groomed because you are a female to be married off to a stinky old alhaji in a dirty jalabia.

Have a nice life. It definitely sucks to be you.

Here is a sneak peak of sharia for you:

[img][/img]

At least now everyone knows that you HATE.

and we all know dat wat brings hate is inferiority complex, bobo u will be inferior to others for the rest of ur miserable life.

i rest my case!!!
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by belloti(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2006
Zarah was just pointing out the misrepresentation of the facts here. some guy posted this thread about Odogwu. That guy was basically trying to expose the ridicules some of these politicians brings to themselves. The issue is not about the north-south controversies.

But Mrlawng just messed up himself trying to square up against Zarah. We are only talking about some fools blunder not hapless enmity towards the northerners. If anyone is a misfit here, i bet we all know who he is
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2006
zarah:

[/color]

At least now everyone knows that you HATE.

and we all know that what brings hate is inferiority complex, bobo u will be inferior to others for the rest of your miserable life.

i rest my case!!!

Great, I can see I hit the right spot. Your consequent response above is baseless. I am not even going to get into inferiority complex or quality of life with you. Empty vessels makes the most noise. Inferiority complex? give me a break. Your incredible stupidity festers like a bad sore with every post you make.

@bellotti

I see you have come again. When it comes to islam you jump on the bandwagon and loose any form of sense you have, not that you have much anyway.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DRANOEL(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2006
hey mr.lawng you are otta line!. you dumb heads need to up grade your selves,they have found oil in chad basin and benue trough all in northern nigeria! and for your info during the last oil bloc bids govt gave the oil blocs to a korean firm and nndc! you can now direct your hate to those that really dont have!. but then again am sure one of you smart asses knew about this.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2006
DRANOEL:

hey mr.lawng you are otta line!. you dumb heads need to up grade your selves,they have found oil in chad basin and benue trough all in northern nigeria! and for your info during the last oil bloc bids govt gave the oil blocs to a korean firm and nndc! you can now direct your hate to those that really don't have!. but then again am sure one of you smart asses knew about this.

Another intellectually aberrant individual.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DRANOEL(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2006
shows how shallow minded you are,why dont you try finding out game boy!
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2006
@dranoel

I am not disputing your claim about oil. I was only adressing your use of insultive language. Speaking of shallow, hmmmh
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DRANOEL(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2006
you guys personalise things here a bit too much! some one sends a post about something sunny odogwu said and you attack the north haba,mind you i am neither core north or muslim. p.s try and verify that oil in the north thing. about the use of language,you harsh to the lady
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by Bialegend(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2006
DRANOEL:

you guys personalise things here a bit too much! some one sends a post about something sunny odogwu said and you attack the north haba,mind you i am neither core north or muslim. p.s try and verify that oil in the north thing. about the use of language,you harsh to the lady
Some people are just as stupid as Okogwu. Here is this DRANOEL telling who cares to try and verify as he put it "that oil in the north thing". DRANOEL, what can you tell us about that "oil in the north thing" as speculated by your inlaw Sunny Okogwu??. It might be his insinuations are true??. Please can you inlighting us more than your inlaw has just did. "VERIFY THAT OIL IN THE NORTH THING" Hmmmmmm.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2006
mrlawng is a fool
so what if zarah resides from ikoyi

how many southerners make their bread from the north?
be careful what you say,
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DaHitler(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2006
Zarah, tell are you around 17-21? If you are, I might know you. But tell me your age first before I jump into conclusions. And no, for the last time, I do not hate northerners. cool
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by ono(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2006
Folks, lets settle this matter like adults that we are. mrlawng and Zarah, sheath your swords and calm down, Ok? A little explanation from either of you would quell this matter.

As far as I know, there are a lot of Northern folks who think and believe what the Illiterate Asaba Chief ''knows'' And if that's the case, then the North is doomed. I'm not prophesying or forecasting, just stating my own opinion. But, I've worked with enlightened folks from the North, as far as even Taraba state.

The painful truth is that very many northern folks are not enlightened. The few enlightened ones fail to take home the gospel truth to their educationally impoverished kith and Kins. Instead, they feed them with lies and bull craps, just like IBB has fed the Illiterate Asaba chief with cow dungs, and the poor old man has nothing to do with his time than to shout it out at the roof top, how ''sweet'' cow dungs is!

The organic and sedimentological processes (as believed by a vast majority of enlightened minds) that led to oil formation in the Niger Delta is well known and documented by Petroleum Engineers, Geologists and geophysicists - of which I'm one. There's no point joining issues with the Asaba high Chief. And we should not waste precious time clawing away at each others throat.

On a second thought, I want to believe that it's these lies as fed to a vast majority of Nigerians by illiterate, selfish, shallow minded bigots and bootlickers like the Asaba High Chief Sonny Okogwu, especially to people of northern extraction (and those in Asaba too) that made them believe that they were born to lord themselves over other ethnic groups in the country. I couldn't have been far from the truth. That's why the chief and his sister, Maryam Babangide conspired with their inlaw, IBB, to move the capital of Delta state from Ughelli, Warri or Sapele to a town, hitherto unknown to a vast majority of true deltans, to satisfy their selfish and ignoble desires. Asaba, separated from Onitsha by a bridge could be termed a state capital in another state - war and strife torn Anambra state. It's just a matter of time. The true Delta State will emerge and all will be well.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by belloti(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2006
Am glad we are having sensible people like Ono who can direct their anger to appropriate quarters.

However u looked at it Odogwu is one of the (very) few if any, illiterates you have in your folds. We dont care what he said or did but we have a duty to express our disappointment for any unwarranted attacks by some feel too big but empty folks that are trying to disrespect the codes in this forum.

For all we care Odogwu can go to blazes and for Oil, where ever it may be, We say Thanks to the Almighty who got it there in the first place
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DRANOEL(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2006
bialegend you are just as ignorant as it gets! go and find out what you dont know
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by Danmasani(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2006
I can't believe how some people here come down low and exhibit their intolerances here. Mrlawng here fits a perfect description of stupidity. Unprovoked, he attacks Islam , Northern Nigeria and people of good conscience in the name of debate. I am a northerner and do not understand what the image of amputated hands has got to do with me. Sunny Okogwu says "oil belongs to the north" and people like Afeni and Mrlawng run their mouths accusing the north of complicity. SUNNY OKOGWU IS NOT A NORTHERNER NOR DOES HE SPEAK FOR HER!.
Bringing sharia, illiteracy, poverty and other vices common to ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA is foolish. Implying that misfits are found only the north further confirms how u Mrlawng is an idiot. If you further infuriate me, i will engage squarely for every nonsense you type here.
Because the north is educationally-disadvantage doesn't mean he cannot stand for ourselves. Some "Lagos" boy shouldn't think he is better than us!
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

mrlawng is a fool
so what if zarah resides from ikoyi

how many southerners make their bread from the north?
be careful what you say,

when you learn to write and speak proper english, then we can have a conversation. For now, you are nothing but a low-life scum.

@Danmasani

Bring it on. I am used to seeing animals like you and I have a collection of leashes and chains to tame you. Infuriate you? please, you can rot in hell for all I care. Need I say more about your people, your said it all.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by zarah(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2006
Great, I can see I hit the right spot. Your consequent response above is baseless. I am not even going to get into inferiority complex or quality of life with you. Empty vessels makes the most noise. Inferiority complex? give me a break. Your incredible stupidity festers like a bad sore with every post you make.

[color=#000099][/color]

mrlawng,
U r so, so pathetic!
you expected me to insult you back and try to argue out dat i am better than dat abi? sorry to dissapoint you. i am not idle. believe wat u want.
i know u cannot drag quality of life wt me, it's plain impossible.
rant on genius, u didn't even see the carpet pulled off beneath ur feet, how much more dumb can u be. Bark on DOG. but i just dont care.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by belloti(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2006
Mrlawng, i dont think you are doing yourself anygood by earning a strong anti-north reputation. we are not politicians here but you should respect the sense and sensitivity of fellow members. this is suppose to be a medium for creating goodwill and boosting the spirit of brotherhood. but i think you are choosing a wrong course of action and i guess you are having a good run already.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2006
zarah:

[color=#000099][/color]

mrlawng,
U r so, so pathetic!
you expected me to insult you back and try to argue out that i am better than that abi? sorry to dissapoint you. i am not idle. believe what u want.
i know u cannot drag quality of life wt me, it's plain impossible.
rant on genius, u didn't even see the carpet pulled off beneath your feet, how much more dumb can u be. Bark on DOG. but i just don't care.

Idiot, you just did exactly what you said you wouldnt.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2006
belloti:

Mrlawng, i don't think you are doing yourself anygood by earning a strong anti-north reputation. we are not politicians here but you should respect the sense and sensitivity of fellow members. this is suppose to be a medium for creating goodwill and boosting the spirit of brotherhood. but i think you are choosing a wrong course of action and i guess you are having a good run already.

Belloti, Please go back to where it all started and prove that i started all this.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DRANOEL(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2006
mr.lawng where are you from?(no offence)
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2006
@dranoel

Lagos.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DRANOEL(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2006
@mrlawng.
not all northerners are wack,for instance they say the best place in nigeria to rock is jos and benue people are off the chain!. much as they are no gooders in the north they are also no gooders in the west!
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by madlawyer1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2006
I'm in Abuja and i've met a lot of rockers from d north. hell enuf of dem in my office
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2006
DRANOEL:

@mrlawng.
not all northerners are wack,for instance they say the best place in nigeria to rock is jos and benue people are off the chain!. much as they are no gooders in the north they are also no gooders in the west!

I totally agree with you. It will be foolhardy and unrealistic to suggest all notherners are wack or all muslims are wack. That said, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Read the previous posts on this thread and see the subtle but yet stupid insinuations by some people.

When I was younger I lived in lagos and I was part of a group called the "Barons" in Ikoyi. We were more like brothers and a couple of them were northerners (joe and Tukur). I don't hate notherners, i just detest the foolish ones that stereotype like zarah. I say again check the post and see who started the rubbish.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by zarah(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2006
Idiot, you just did exactly what you said you wouldnt.[color=#006600][/color]

Damnnnnnn am guud.

I love how i affect people. cool cool cool cool
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by DRANOEL(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2006
@mrlawng & zarah
looks like the two of you have a thing going
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by belloti(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2006
Zarah, on behalf of Mrlawng who obviously has mellowed down. i believe its time to sheath the swords. we are no longer making sense arguing in this direction.

God gave us oil in naija and God destined us to use it together for the little time we ve got left on earth. Odogwu is entitle to free speech and we in nairaland deserve reciprocal respects from one another.

Hopefully, we dig up another oil in the north.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by MrBean(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2006
@belloti

I dont know what you mean by "mellowed down". I stand by my words and convictions anyday. You do have a point about the agrument though, its not worth it. I never put all norhtherners and muslims in one boat, zarah did by using "US" and "Them", read her post. anyway I am done as long as the insolent individuals steer clear.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2006
Ah, more trouble from Chiefs going through midlife crisis.

Mrlawng, i truly feel your frustration, many a southerner will be so glad to discover oil in the north so we can depart in peace.

Back to reality. Let us not decieve ourselves, Chief Sunny Okogwu does not speak for his people, rather no thanks to his relationship with babangida has become a mouthpiece for the northern "elite". The sentiments he has expressed are nothing new, we have heard the same drivel from the likes of Markarfi, Prof Kaloma Ali and other armchair northerner. It has become the past time of the north to attempt to cloak their greed for southern oil under the guise of gross illiteracy.
Zarah, pls stop all that nonsense. You have access to the website now because you live in Lagos, why have you not gone back to your state and live there? I stayed in Yola for 1 yr, you should have seen how desperate those people are to travel to Lagos. I would not blame them, when cellphones only started working in Yola in 2005, health care is non existent, electricity is only on 2hrs a week, you have cows, goats, almajiris, beggars parading the same streets as you, government offices close at 11am and woe betide you if you think you can do any serious work during the ramadan period. To be sincere, that 1 yr exposed me to the lie that Nigeria is, i had never seen lazier people in my life.

As for josboy4life, indeed you are very right! Jos is about the finest place in Nigeria, Abuja apart. If i ever wish to live in the north (Never!) i would choose Jos! Sadly, the same problem of religious and ethnic intolerance is threatening that once beautiful state.
Without doubt Nigeria has been ruined by northern politicians, thanks to the locust years of Gowon (who told us our problem was how to spend our enormous resources, serious govts would have saved for the rainy days, the idiot who signed away bakassi, the egoistical nonentity who scrapped our regional system of govt and imposed a most unworkable unitary govt, a man who dragged us through 3 yrs of civil war from which the igbos are yet to recover, a man who hung on to power for 9 yrs and ruined oour best chance at being the giant of Africa, yes the same man who has asked us to "pray"!), Shagari (i mean that illiterate grade 2 teacher, the one who destroyed our foreign reserve, yes the very man who was the genesis of our foreign debt, the one who's govt was a benchmark for incompetence, nepotism, financial profligacy, and corruption, yes the man who now carries himself as an "elderstatesman). Babangida (yes o, our own dear maradona, the one who instituted corruption as a state policy, the very one who sat on our freest and fairest election, the one who stashed away over $12b belonging to the impoverished oil communities, yes you are right, the gap-toothed politician who wants to rule us again).
Abacha? (may i say more? The very devil who took us to the brink of collapse, yes o the man under whom Nigeria virtually became a pariah state and made life most difficult for poor innocent southerners. the very one who killed off our brightest minds and exiled those lucky to still be alive, the one whos state policy was indian prostitutes).
Other northern governors (the idiots who complain when states are told to assume the burden of the education of their own children, those very ones who rule their states from foreign lands, the alhajis who planned to derail democracy by instituting hand cutting, butt flogging as govt policies. Those who ban rereational activities in their states yet demand for "their share" of VAT made in "sinfull" southern states.

Northern Nigerians - The most ill-educated people i have ever seen, lazier than sloths. Those who manage to escape to Lagos now galivant around the place, sadly your folk have ruined our country, it will be hard to forgive and forget that thanks to your fathers, we are now the third poorest nation in the world. I can imagine what life would have been like without you northern folks, we'd have had the likes of Obafemi Awolowo for president, those visionary leaders who gave us free education, the same education you came and bastardised with your unity schools and JAMB nonsense. We would be talking of having an okotie or Gani or Utomi for president now, instead all we are hearing from the cattle rearers up north is "gentlemans' agreement", "it is our turn", "marginalisation", "military despots were not dictators" and all other nonsense.
Thanks to Federal Character Commission,, we now have illiterates in power, Toronto certificate holders populate our hallowed chambers and those who are now advocating using hausa language in our highest seat of paliament to mask their own paucity of intellect.

I look back at my country Nigeria and i can't but pray hard that the north truly discovers oil, it will be a great relief to have these leeches off our backs for good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Special Forces Deploy Against Boko Haram - SaharaReporters / Picture Of Car Bomb Explosion In Lagos; Another Boko Haram Attack? / Aba City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.