Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me (5238 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by sistawoman: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
jemima2007:

sistawoman

yes i did
thanx

i decided to move on and forget about the money

he told me that the only country that i will get money from him is canada because of that he going to declare himself bankrupt in that country

i was a fool , i deserve it

This is why i told you to play nice until you had all your ducks in a row. Now he knows what you are doing so he can now be prepared for the battle.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by amyliajane(f): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
True advice from Adonica, true friends n family will always be there for u, the mistake has already been made, move on with ur life, time only will heal all wounds
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
thanks you all 4 your advice

it all 4 the best

it was a game to him from the beginning

life goes on
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
Sisterwoman you cant expect to live with this monster for 6 years!!!

To hell with him let him attempt to declare himself bankrupt so the company is not worth millions after all?

I mean how can he do it when he has a large bussiness he is only lying to you.

Run as far away as you can. Run to your family research free legal advice. If I was you cut all contact with him until you are settled.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by rubi(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2008
@
jemima2007:

thanks you all 4 your advice

it all for the best

it was a game to him from the beginning

life goes on

I am glad to hear you say this words to yourself I have been following this thread from the beginning I have some words of advice/encouragement first of all I don't know how strong/balance you are phychologically/mentally but nothing has

spoiled yet what matters is not what he has stolen but what are you doing with what is left all though according to you he left nothing for you pick up your broken pieces and move on yes" the road will be very tough for you now but don't

be discourage. I don't know whether you have papers in Canada or not but if you do try and enroll in school, I don't know your level of education if you are not a graduate aspire to be one. Alot of people have become graduate without

papers. Look at the mirror and tell yourself I will face the world. Find government agencies I think they can help in paying for your kids day care while you go to school you can also get a little job to help support yourself a long the

way. One million bussines is something and at the same time is nothing if at all the business is worth that depending on how you view it. I have seen people's wealth crash in a twinkle of an eye which nobody prays for money is like a

wind that comes and goes. People have started from the scratch now they made it. Don't be discourage rather encouraged yourself. The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more. cry believe in your self Good luck
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2008
i am canadian citizen

based on my income last year am not qualify 4 any benefit

i have to wait for next year to do anything

ths man has open my eye
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by sistawoman: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
LadyT:

Sisterwoman you can't expect to live with this monster for 6 years!!!

To hell with him let him attempt to declare himself bankrupt so the company is not worth millions after all?

I mean how can he do it when he has a large bussiness he is only lying to you.

Run as far away as you can. Run to your family research free legal advice. If I was you cut all contact with him until you are settled.

She did not have to marry him but shit when you are about to make a move like hers she should have kept it under her hat until she knew her rights and was ready to serve him with papers.

Put on a pretend face, do the research, find a lawyer, support group or womens group then drop the papers on him with his mouth hanging wide open.

Now he knows her intentions and can start to plan how to f,uck her over.  In due time all things are reveiled.  She have waited to pick the proper time and place to do this.

*edited* it is like quiting your current job before having a new one. Just does not make logical sense to me. JMO
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Adonica(f): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
Watever you do . . .do not stay with that guy.
Hear him say that the only place she can get something from him is in Canada because that is the place that they were probably recognized as common law and he said he will declare bankruptcy over . . .what a smart loser.

@sistawoman . . .did you read her post where she said the guy has hit her before . . if she remains with him, he will hit her over and over and over again . . she won't do shit cos she ain't got nada . .no dime!!

just run to your family abeg. It is never too late to start all over again. You said you are canadian citizen, look for subsidized daycare. They should have one over there where you can enroll your kids.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by sistawoman: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2008
Adonica:

@sistawoman . . .did you read her post where she said the guy has hit her before . . if she remains with him, he will hit her over and over and over again . . she won't do shit because she ain't got nada . .no dime!!

Stay or leave what i am saying is she should have done her due diligence [size=15pt]BEFORE [i][/i][/size]she told him she was leaving.

She quit her job with no other lined up.

Find out what your rights are, find out what you are entitled to. Find out what the next move is.

I can not stand it when people make decisions without thinking them thru. . . . . Critical thought is a skill that has to practiced
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
Yes I agree find out your rights but marrying this guy should NOT even be on the cards.

Your lifes more important than money!
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Morenike3(f): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
LadyT, how far? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by LadyT(f): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2008
Hey darling!

kiss
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jgirl3: 2:00am On Sep 16, 2008
i have been with ths guy for 3 years and we have two kids together,the problem is i don't trust him at all,has no respect 4 me,check every move i make,he accuse me 4 something i ddnt do,call me names.the thing is i put so much money,time,energy for this relationship.we both want the best 4 our children,we have our business two month from now it will worth million of dollars,we plan to get married next year and i don't want to marry him but if i don't i will lose everythig because the business we own is under his name.

please what can i do? am tiring of fighting with him, i love him so much but the fight is killing me
This sounds like someone I used to be know . . . . . smiley
It seems like you are stuck in a crazy relationship.
I think you guys should go to therapy. It might help since you have kids with each other.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2008
thank you all for your support

am doing my research trying to find somebody to tolk to

am 100% sure that am not qualify for anything because of my income tax

tanx
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by coffri(f): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2008
how old are the kids

no matter wat he is trying to work out, my dear just be prayerful, that kind of man is not worth it, having his wedding band on ur finger is not what matters, but the upbringing of your children is very important, there is an adage that says: "the children are the happiness of a mother", my dear it is the best thing that can ever happen to any woman, i mean having your own children and making sure thay are all u ve will even give u joy.

most men are like that.they dont care after they ve gotten wat they wanted. DONT MARRY HIM COS U WILL REGRET IT., i kown wat ur problem is, YOU STILL LOVE HIM COS, 1. U STILL SEE HIM AROUND YOU, 2. FOR THE CHILDREN SAKE, 3. COS OF THE BUSINESS.

if u can make a business that worth that much on his name, u sud be able to make more and more in the future. in other words money is not everything. if u can get the money fine, , if not fight for ur children cos they are more important than that money and the HE-DEVIL u called ur husband to be.

and dont forget that you are not getting younger everyday, if u end up marrying him now and wait for 6years to file for divorce u will end up marrying a divorcee or an old man who eventually might not worth it at the end.

BE PRAYERFUL, WITH GOD BY YOUR SIDE I KNOW THINGS WILL WORK OUT FINE FOR U,
MY DEAR WISH U GOOD LUCK AND GOD INTERVENTION.

coffri
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by AmakaOne(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
Go and have a look at this site.
It gives advice on Legal Aid in Canada.

http://www.canlaw.com/legalaid/legalaid.htm

You don't have to have money to get a lawyer.

Generally speaking Legal Aid discriminates against men and prefers to give help to women and visible minorities.

How you you apply for Legal Aid?

Go to your local legal aid office and speak to a staff person. it is a good idea to call the office first to find out the best time to be there. Some offices will give you an appointment, others may ask you to take a number and wait you turn.

[b]
Legal Aid is intended to make sure that people who do not have money to pay a lawyer can still have access to the justice system. Even if you own a house, have a "good" job you may still qualify for Legal Aid to cover ALL or PART of your legal bills. Do not assume you do not qualify. Apply and let Legal Aid tell you.

Do you qualify for legal aid?

* You may be able to get legal aid to pay for a lawyer if: Your legal situation is urgent and serious and you have little or no money left after you pay for the necessities like food and housing.

* People with no income of on social assistance usually qualify financially for legal aid. You may be able to get legal aid even if you have some money in the bank and/or a house.

The legal aid office will look at your personal financial circumstances to decide if you qualify. Every situation is different. It all depends on your family responsibilities and your monthly expenses.

What kind of cases are covered?

If you qualify financially, legal aid may be able to pay your lawyer for some of these things. This is not a complete list. Please talk to you legal aid office about your specific case.

* For Criminal Charges
* any offense which likely result in jail time (e.g. assault, impaired driving causing bodily harm, robbery, welfare fraud, break and enter
* In Family Matters:
* to get custody of your children or to change custody
* to get a restraining order against your partner
* to remove your partner from your home, in cases of physical abuse.
* to establish or to change support payments for you and your child
* to establish access to your children where no arrangements have already been made
* to help with custody and access rights if your partner is likely to move far away so you can't see your children to threatens to take your children away from you
* to help if your partner denies you access to your child
* to change access from supervised to non-supervised
* to stop your partner from selling or destroying your property
* to negotiate property issues, including RRSP's and pensions

What do you need to bring with you?

* some form of identification such as your social insurance card, driver's licenser. birth certificate or landed immigrant papers.
* any documents relating to your case, such as court orders. separation agreements
* proof of income if you have any (3-4 recent pay stubs, welfare cheque stubs or employment Insurance statements)
* proof of monthly expenses and bills (rent receipt, mortgage payment, hydro, gas, car payment receipts of canceled cheques, credit card statements, car insurance bill)
* deed for your house.
[/b]

*culled from the site*
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2008
coffri

my daughter is 2yrs old
my son is 1yr

i know my god will show me the way, i make it in jesus name, Amen.

amamkaone

based on my income tax i dont think am qualify 4 legal aid , i will check it out.

thank you all 4 your advice.thanx.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
please

boys
men
man

whatever you call yourself stop sending me email asking me 4 my phone number, please
am not here to meet a man, i here because i have a problem, am not here to meet or find a boyfriend

please stop stop it with respect

thanx 4 ur understanding
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by rampagain: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
the reason y sm pple refuse to display their email adress publicly,cos sm pple will come at them wt dat
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by coffri(f): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2008
jemima2007

can i ask u this question?

can u fast for 3days and pray mainly and seriously on this very issue and wait for the intervention of God.

see i believe strongly in prayer.

your kids are still small and i know ur family can support u fine, so dont worried hell out of urself too much not to create sickness on ur body and also to give u courage to stnd rigid on ur legs to take wat is right for u wen God interven.

Good luck gal and best regards to ur kids.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by jemima2007(f): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2008
he said , he will compensate me, i dont know how much, i dont know if his telling the true or lie.what do u guys think?
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 05, 2008
Its funny how pessimistic peeps seem to be, The way out to problems are very simple, You love this man, you have his kids now u dare not reason divorce or stuff like that, Those are legit reasons to flirt freely, You dont treat matrimonial affairs the way we did datin in our secondary school days. Wat i 'm saying is you should be patient, You are the woman, Practically his wife. punish him with kindness ever submitting ur pretty self to earn his committment, he realize it soon and see reasons to never stop loving you.
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by Busybody2(f): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ Jemima

Hope all is well? Nigerian men sha embarassed
Re: Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me by djgrafiti(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2015
@Op speaking as a man,he doesn't value u again becos u have given him what he wanted from a wife upfront..i mean if not for kids most men won't get married so they can stay free as a bird...if u cook for him,share his bed,gave him kids,do his laundry and even put ur money down for him without being married what else can u offer him after dat if not nag the life out of him...no insult intended#Isgrafiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Mary 2 Wifes As An African? Or Rather Divorce & Marry Another / MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / Man Dies During Sex With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.