Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,246 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

10 Signs She's Not Interested In You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You (29605 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ topic,
- If none of her friends know you, and when they do, they know you as the loser who's trying to get a shot at their friend.
- Her face turns into a sneer when you walk into a room, but lightens up as soon as another guy walks in.
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by Kingpost(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
My guy u have really studied women
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by nodullme(f): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
Trust that even if these signs were so obvious some men are oblivious to it

A former guy friend started showing interest in me from out of the blues,
I told him "I'm not attracted to you like that"
he told me "how do you know, afterall you don't have that much experience in relationships"

Can you imagine?
Anyway, I refused to take his calls for a while hoping that this dude will get the message, for where, this boy will leave crazy voice messages on my phone. After what seemed like months he began to back off.

So ladies, if you're are not interested in a guy romantically DON'T SMILE AND LAUGH WITH HIM TOO MUCH or else they'll take that to mean that you are really FEELING THEM ON A DEEPER LEVEL.
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2009
@nodullme,
I so agree with you. I know of a guy who could not take 'No' for an answer, and even after 4 good years of pursuing me, he still had the guts to tell his boys that it was a "game" and I was "playing hard to get". I would fall so hard for other men but never for him! After wasting 4 good years he moved on after realizing that the rejection was not a "game". I just wasn't interested in him at all and this I told him in no uncertain terms! If only he had listened. Lol.
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by chinedumo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
i will like to hear more ladies say that the points he listed are their ways of trying to get the "I am not interested" message across to guys. i.e back it up. or at least most of it, if possible with examples. OR don't u want we guys to know?
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by chinedumo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
let me comment on number 8 and 2
I wonder. if she doesn't like u why will see try to hook u up with her friends when she doesn't think u meet up
I think dat sometimes gals want to show off their "catch" to other gals. A "big fish " could be a plus to her sexual attraction/appeal. so therefore they bring them along. another reason is that,
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by kobikwelu(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ POSTER, i would say this can be used a manual.

but it dunt mean that all girls act the same.

#1 is the key, if she does not pick ur kols, but instead give u flimsy reasons , RUN R UN!!!!

its better that u flee and she gives u ur respect. or ull be a floor mat.
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by Coretalk(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
True talk, these are so obvious to me though. wow,i'm good
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by indie22(f): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
Unless its business, I don't even go as far as giving a guy my number if I'm not interested, saves me the hassle of giving excuses why I can't hang out with you.

And if I do give out my number, the minute you start acting and talking like a "toaster" I just invent an imaginary boyfriend, its kinda sad but it works!
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by InesQor(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2010
The 10 are brilliant indicators. But I think the most reliable ones out of the 10 (in on particular order) are:

1, 3, 5, 9, 10

I for one am always emotionally mobile, ready to move on. Comes from lots of experience with heartbreaks when I was naive.
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by moore0501: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
duny: embarassed shocked Guy, your 10 signs are not all true.
date some other ladies and you will know that all ladies are not the same

im w/ u there, not all us girls are the same i do only 2 of those signs when im not interested in guys like u
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by ogoloray(m): 1:28am On Jul 09, 2012
Gbam. U are entirely correct bro. Dat says it all
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by switdick(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2012
Seriously..true but sad,I mean why can't girls be straight and outspoken like men? Yeah I know they'r d weaker gender(we love em like that tho) and all that but I love a girl that's strong and confident to tell a guy straight to his face she aint interested.

Girls that give signs are just too damn weak if u ask me,and I bet you,such girls end up dancing to the music played by the persistence of these so called guys that don't relent in their chase for them(afterall these girls don't know what they want).lol

No girl should get offended with the above point I made,failure to ignore is proof she's one...lol,I personally don't have the time for a chase when one,just one of those signs unveils.
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by ebyy(f): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Why wait for all dis signs sharp guy code fast dat part of maturity to me
Re: 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2018
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.