Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290025 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2007
Wassup guys. Up chelsea Always winning. We are the winning Club.

Bolton messed up today. Its only Arsenal they can Do strong head with.

Congrats guys. Take care

Blues Rule
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Danoe(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2007
  Yes!! Blues rules!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2007
@Software and other new Chelsean

Please lets make this place enjoyable.

The use of vulgars should not be part of us at all.

Cheers.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2007
;d
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2007
@Everyone

Yours truly will be on yet another sabatical again.

I will miss the Strike patnership of Loyika/4Play which i am sure is better than RVN/Henry combination.

See ya later everyone.

Love you all kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2007
love them o
grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2007
get ready for the irrationals to take over again, Baba AK we'll miss your levelheadedness wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2007
yeah we are gettin ready for the Zoo to open up again grin

i missed the zoo grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2007
Muki and bobo j-girl, leave us alone o! Eyin le mo! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2007
@ Akolawole

Baba i hail u o. "BABA PEACE"

take care!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2007
on the chelsea site- Lampard is our 10th highest goal scorer of all times. he's even scored more than floyd hasselbaink! i think he needs an increase. d 2nd to d last game is against ARSENAL! EVERTON follows. Make manu lose quick o cos it's looking like their title. REMAIN BLUE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2007
@mustay

ManU are steping on the tigers tail o. Meeeeeeeeeeeen na prayer make we dey fire o. They seem to be very very hot. they dont wanna loose any match despite some little injured players.

Na our Cup sha, nobody can collet it from us

Chelsea for Life!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2007
Yes o, we can only keeping hoping and winning our games!United, they have been red hot this season and a lot of credit should go to them. Like Mourinho said it is in their hand and only them can lose it, it remains to be seen it this will happen or not
Kudos to the Blues for yesteday's performance, the race is going down to the wire!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2007
True TAlk o
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2007
hmmn So painfull arsenal lost. I wished they maintain the 3rd position. They were not just lucky. Nice match though.

Chelsea Rules.! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2007
software am begining to av doubts ova u o!
wetn concern u wit aresenal again
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2007
If man u takes it,, i will be ok cos they really came into the season as champions and r consistent!

if they let it slip a bit, we r in a good position and form to take it. and we will mos def.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2007
, amen!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2007
manutd came started d season as champions??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2007
YES they came this season with attitude of champions and have been consistent. the attitude is what am refering to
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2007
u shuld av put d attitude in d first post!

if we dint loose point in december january we would be top d league!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 1:11am On Mar 19, 2007
thought it was goin to b obvious. n-e-ways, if at all we win it just in case, we do not really deserve it and it could be said we got lucky.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 6:35am On Mar 19, 2007
man u didn't deserve it when they overtook newcastle some years back to win the title. starting well doesn't matter.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2007
lalaboi:

software am begining to av doubts ova u o!
wetn concern u wit aresenal again

My bro, i was only trying to console them. se u know now, cup don finish for market for this season. so i was just,

Though if u saw the match, it was a nice game. they played well, just that they missed 2much goals.

Always Chelsea o
Blue Rules!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2007
Cabali, i don't understand u o !

if we win, we don't deserve it
what r u on about ? amid all the injury cases and crises, we manage to stay put on there butts; they eventually take a wrong hike and we keep up our performance to lift the trophy and u think we won't deserve it ?
though, it's not likely we will get the league - we have far more contending games than man u does - but if they 4cup, we deserve the league big time !
maybe Peter K, has developed the arsenal management attitude. what's with the hesitations in renewing lamps and JT's contracts ?
and u all believing they won't leave, i just think u r just being overly optimistic.
face facts, if they don't get what they want, they'll definitely leave !
afterall, both of them have performed better than ballack and shevy individually this season, so what's the fuss ?
when drogba said he was better than henry this season, people were pissed off but it's the truth !
judging paychecks by this season alone lamps should be earning more than ballack and shevy; essien and drogba should be highest paid in the club !
PK should put a sulk in it and just sign if he wants them to stay period.
in as much as we want them to stay, i think frankie's going to be a little more difficult than JT. i heard he's given them a deadline. if they think the are gonna cost too much, then we might wanna borrow some ideas from Wenger - go hunting for 16 year olds to fill in there spaces ! won't be a bad idea in the presence of nothing !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2007
Very true, wormedup. I wonder what's biting the Chelsea management. undecided They should give those players what they are asking for. They deserve it! Haaaa!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2007
@ Cabali, i beg to disagree with you sir! IF we win it, then we surely desrve it! The premiership is won by the most consistent team over 38 games! So if you have been consistent since the begining of the season and you suddenly fizzle out toward the end, then you simply dont deserve to win it or to put it in a better way, the team that overtook you deserve it more than you.
I agree with you about Lampard and JT.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2007
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2007
here too: - http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2001564,00.html HURRAY! cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2007
i jus dnt knw why dy keep panicking!

hw can u imagine JT and Frank leaving?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2007
lala,
it's not an imagination. i'm just facing facts; if they(chelsea board) don't pay them(frank & JT), they will leave.
it's that simple.
i don't still think they intend playing for free !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2007
I just Hope they dont leave, cos if they do, its going to take some more time to be as strong as we are now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.