Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (287920 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2007
ARE U STILL PROUD OF ARSENAL?

He heh ehe he Arsenal is now the worst club in the premiership

Up Liverpool, But that does not say chelsea wount scatter them oo.

But pools made me happy tonight, For teaching those Gonners the lesson of their life.

What a FALL for arsenal.

No more hope for arsenal.

Chelsea still rules
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2007
ope o!!! av alredi given up!!!!
kalou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2007
Ha Mo gbe!, Chelsea Smashed and grabbed Watford embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. I thot the match was over and the title was ours already, now Chelsea can still claim the race is not over!. The ref was chelsea's 12th man.How come d extra time was as much as that.ooooooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2007
I thank God will won the match, at a time i was thinking it all gone but the hope is still alive
will can still do it one more time,

wish all my Chelsea Fans all the best,

God is on our side
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2007
yes o ma people,

Some Arsenal Fans, taught we were gonna play a draw, God don suprise them,

Chelsea Rules,
Blue is tha Color
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2007
After trashing they suffered in the hand of liverpool they wanted us to go down with then\m but it was not possible thanks to Kalou late goal.

Their hands don dall grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2007
Huh.Your match was so boring.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2007
Yes it was, especially in the first half!but at this stage 3 points is all that matters!the hope is still there!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2007
YEAH THE 3PTS MATTERS MOST THIS TIME, grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2007
'Gat that right!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2007
Wow so so boring.I felt sori for Watford anyway.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2007
That Chelsea vs Watford match was more boring than that Nigeria vS Uganda match. sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2007
@ 9ja4eva and slimghost: I take it that you don't have anything useful things to say but you want to keep your number of post going up!!Keep it up, you will get trophies at the end of the season. Yeye!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2007
yeah, we will get trophies at the end of the season.sure,the CL trophy,Premier league and the FA cup trophy.many trophies you will say grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2007
Been away for so long, But decided to step back in cool

I see the Muppets are still around shocked tongue but its all good grin

Anyway guess RA was not really please with his boys, Hmmm Will Maureen still be here next season, the way things are going undecided

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,2047996,00.html

If you give a performance like that against Valencia, Maureen will be sacked the next morning grin BELIEVE ME!!

Anyway, good one guys cool, at least the Mancs can shut up for another week grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2007
loyiks stop giving them daymares pls grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2007
It aint funny grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2007
As he laughs

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2007
;d
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2007
z special one is nt goin!
all dis bad belle wunt help u guys! concentrate on ur team! why cant u say wenger is goin to be sacked in d summer cos he won notin 4 2 seasons

dis not d first time ab is staying out of celebrations!

yes d game was poor! we r nt d first team dis season to play a poor game lik dat!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2007
excuses excuses excuses,everyday excuses.you people should better face reality.Chelsea is not yet a fantastic team and Mumuinho is going next season.GBAM
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
wot do u mean by a fantastic team?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2007
lalaboi:

wot do u mean by a fantastic team?

Chelsea is just like any other modest team in the premiership,but they are over rated because of Abram's millions and Mumuinho's reputation.that team is simply overhyped and there is nothing fantastic about them.{quote me anyday, though i stand to be convinced}
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2007
@ lalaboi: i dont think you should bother yourself about that slimghost, he didnt mean anything, he doesnt know what he's talking about!so most of his posts are just trash, definitely not to be reckoned with,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2007
@abdblue
Did i hurt you? well,like they always say the truth hurts.and dont tell me you are such an ignorant and loud mouthed rat like your mentor Mumuinho. next time ,read well and think well b4 sending any replies.aight
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2007
slim!! so wich clubs are fantastic?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2007
*yawns*
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2007
if u wanto sleep u knw d road to ur thrread!! amugbo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2007
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssss
boring boring grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2007
confess! arsenal made u lik dis! wot a piri!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
No doubt Chelsea is a good team right.but if you are talking of fantastic european clubs,then you will definitely be talking  of I.MILAN,ROMA,MAN U,LYON e.t.c. This clubs dont always struggle to win and you can always see the cohesion in their style of play.some of them like Lyon and I milan are almost the champions in their respective leagues this season. check their stats.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2007
muki this thread is for people that are still playing for trophies.You are through with this season,so will you take ya looserfool whippedass outta here. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.