Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (285913 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by snooker: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2006
New Ukranian Centre Forward - £30M

New Midfielders Wages - £130K a week

Beaten at Riverside AGAIN - Priceless cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tomkatz(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2006
2 : 1

That Scoreline sure looks farmiliar

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by veloce(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color][/size] BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![size=8pt]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ike4real: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2006
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz people what is happening o,because me i think it is damn 2 early to start droping points,because it would do our moral no good,and it would definitly give other,teams great confidence against us subsequently in the league,but we should not feel helpless yet,because we are definitly missing some key players,like,joe cole,petr cech,these players could be catalyst 4 us,because,take a look at cudicini,i have lost all confidence in that guy,4 a very long time,he has lost form bigaly,i do not know y jose is still sticking with that dude men,and if it were joe cole,those chances kalou miised yesterday would have been converted,because he played cole's place.and the guy looked tired later on yesterday,and again,our midfield has not fully hit thr rythme 4 our strikers to hit there full potentials,but any way,we blues should learn au to loose,the season is still far,38 matches to play,in the space of 10 months,one thing is certain,it will be very difficult 4 us this season oooo,blue fans should prepare there minds  4 that,infact i feel we might find things better in the champions league than in premiership,so let us take things cool,i trust jose,things would soon get underway,ok,and again we have not really put ballack to test,this is also a player that could prove so crucial to our season,but my only phobia is just that with frank lampard still playing in that team, we might not het the best out of ballack,yes take it or leave it,maurinho have a lot of work to do there,we all know the quality of ballack,so make u na take things easy oooo,although money is a nitty-gritty,we should try and think less about the money stuff,and llok at things the way they are,ok.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by justkunmi(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2006
@ ike4real
did i hear u say u were missing some key players? i'm laughing my head off. u guys are a bunch of jokers. u did not remember petr cech or cole as key players since u tot u had shevy and ballack until u guys lost. bunch of hypocrites. u've just started this season and u've not seen the last of your loses. there are more to come. see, money can't buy team spirit or team work. u guys were obviously lacking that since u've been 2 time champions.

and did i hear u accuse kalou of missing chances it is now obvious you just watch football jus for the sake of watching. anyone who saw kalou with an analytic mind yesterday would say he was one of your best performers. just cos he didn't produce a goal he's to be hung, pls analyse football with a little bit of tact. kalou and shevy were your best performers. the most interesting part of the match was the last ten minutes. middlesborough had wat u guys didn't. the hunger to win, and they were adequately rewarded.

nothing for u guys this season, home and in europe,

ONE UNITED.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ike4real: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2006
look here mr kunmi,i know u manyoo fans would be basking in the euphoria of taking an early lead in the season,but i want to assure u guys that it is not yet uhuru 4 u guys,yes take it or leave it,the season is till freaking long,so if u are celebrating now,hmm,i pity u,fine u guys have hit form straight off,i am happy 4 u guys,the cohession our team requires would come with time,yes,soonest,ver very soon,u remember 2 seasons ago,when we lost 2 man city away,our only loss that season,u people said,wow,that was the begining of our end,that we shall keep loosing,but thank god we all saw what happened that season,i want to assure u this defeat would only wake us up,i know y i said we are missing some key guys,we know our guys very well,cole is an integral part of our team,we missed him a lot,and we are still looking 4ward to ballack coming back,so u guys should not celebrate yet,10 months of absolute soccer is still long,38 games,when u people visit some tough places this season,u will smell pepper i bet u,peter gill,the new board member of the fa,has enhanced the league fixtures 4 u guys this season,can u imagine,u guys have charlton away,then watford home,then we have borough away,and black burn away,hmm,no quams,so my guy,do not celebrate yet,we have a coach that can handle those rough situations because he is the best around now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by stanech: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2006
It is obvious this is not going to be an easy season for chelsea. From the look of things this will be the most competitive season in a decade and all the big teams are going to be fighting it hard this time.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by justkunmi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ike4real
i ain't celebrating man utd's win over charlton but i'm just analysing football. u were complaining of not having key players. wat should man utd say then, we played away without rooney, scholes, smith, heinze. are these not also key players to us?? but we didn't complain and we went on to win convincingly. u guys should learn how to lose. u lost fair and square. even ur manager admitted. so dont give excuses for ur defeat. poor losers.

hope ballack comes back so i'll see wat he has to offer u guys.

ONE UNITED.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ Everyone

I thought i wrote earlier that we will soon see happy faces turn sad and the sad ones turn happy, i never knew it will come so soon, well be fore i am accused of scamming let me quickly add that i am not taunting you guys because of yesterday's loss but just reminding you that

THE             RICH             ALSO             CRY
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2006
eufa is wicked
after the great roman army lost yesterday,they now dropped this bomd on them today shocked shocked shocked shocked
eto eto hmmm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by justkunmi(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2006
I love uefa for this kind of stuff
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2006
kitaun:

THE RICH ALSO CRY

now that was funny

mukina2:

eufa is wicked
after the great roman army lost yesterday,they now dropped this bomd on them today shocked shocked shocked shocked
eto eto hmmm

save your sentiments for another day, afterall you are gunner so why the concern,
justkunmi:

I love uefa for this kind of stuff

that my friend is the correct statement, i love UEFA , that is why its called the Champions league,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2006
i'm just wondering why there's so much beef for chelsea !
are we the only club in the premiership ??
are the only club in playing the champions league ??
anyways, i love that group A, it'll either bring out the best in us or the worst.

meanwhile the GONERS and MANURES should save their cries for themselves.

manure has benfica and celtic to bother about besides kobenhavn is not a walk over.

goners, there's porto and hamburg to deal with.

u guys should let the sad faces be !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2006
@wormed up

i neva said anything about beef, i personally feel its good, we've got previous champions in our group too, so its tough for us too, but i ain't complaining about u guys, at least levski sofia is not too well known, but in our group, everyone knows everyone,

porto, hamburg and CSKA sofia, that is the most difficult group for me,

the real group of death is actually in ARsenal's group, and that is nothing to be sad about, well i can say much further.

buts its gonna be tough,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2006
@ wormedup,
I don't understand why everyone is taunting Chelsea because they happened to draw Barca in the same group.
This should be a good news to all Chelsea fans because even if u lose both home n away to Barca, u can still qualify by beating other teams.
One thing is certain, u will not meet Barca in the knock-out stages which is a plus to Chelsea because any loss at this stage is ELIMINATION.
Other English teams run the risk of meeting Barca in the knock-out stages and that will definitely end their respective campaigns.
I kind of envy Chelsea's situation than any other English team because the next time Chelsea meets Barca might be in the final of the UCL and anything can happen in the finals.
Don't despair, mate! This is more of a good news to Chelsea than people are making it out to be.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ike4real: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2006
thank God ooooo,i have been the happiest person on earth since the champions league grouping was made yesterday,honestly i had been praying we should meet barca again this season,because i definitly want us to make some statement about our meeting with those guys last season,i am really looking 4ward to the encounter.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ike4real: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2006
hmmm,jackal i really feel u men,look besides the mistakes we have to correct against those guys this season,one thing is certain,we would play both legs in a more relaxed mood,than the knock out stage,and besides after the group stage,which i c the two teams qualifying,they might not meat agin till the final or semi final,so as u rightly said,any of the other english teams stands the risk of meeting barca,so i think they should think more of that,i.e,the fans of other english teams.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2006
You guys will shut up when the time comes.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2006
amodu since you guys lost to boro i havnt seen you grin grin grin grin and grizz grin grin grin angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2006
WHY THE NOISE

I STAND FOR THE BLUES FOREVER.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2006
but you absconded grin angry tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2006
I NEVER AND I WILL NEVER, WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT "HE WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH BEST"
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2006
we shall see grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2006
@Amodu

You never get to wash your mind off those illusions always corrupting it grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2006
why do you want me to
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2006
What i knw is dat! What happened at riverside stadiun wil stil hapn to one of d big teams!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2006
Whatever will happen at Riverside Stadium will not have the same magnitude as that which happened few days ago cos it made it twice this year that Almighty Chelski had been defeated by Boro shocked cool grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2006
D defeat wunt mean anytin if chelsea eventuall win d premiership! So wat d fuss!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2006
Thank you my brother for telling him that
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2006
amobu and lalaboi win what premiership?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2006
i told u guys to stop crying for us but u wouldn't listen !!
now what are u going to be shedding for ur team ?? tears or blood ?? gunz maybe.

@mukina2,
i think it's time for u to say something here again.
ur last post on this thread was Posted on: August 25, 2006, 22:23:36,
it's quiet unusual for you to stay away this long tongue tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2006
@wormedup Mukina as no money for cafe again,Her boy friend refuse to give her because She is not using the money wisely.And Arsenal Fans please I heard something about Man city 1 Arsenal 0.I do not really understand,can somebody explain to Me?please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.