Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (285923 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2006
under18:

Ok.
I take it. Afterall he is not good.

u think ?? u can't be serious.
i'm sure he would've been one of ur best players if he went to arsenal.

@kitaun,

lordi is one of the best arsenal fan on here.
critisism is meant to spur people up to perform better, someimes it brings out the best in some people.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2006
@kitaun

wat makes u think i'm not a gunner, because of my open mindedness?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ lordi,

Who ever told you that you are open-minded is sure deceiving you and wake up to it as long as continue trying to dance to the tune of people calling you an objective gunner, you will always be off-the-mark, am sure you know what am talking about, those that are telling you that youa re the bomb 2day will turn around and tell you that you are shit next day, so watch it man tongue

@ wormedup,

What is the basis employed and who says anybody is on the sports board to come claim any glory as a good or bad fan of any club ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
@kitaun

it all depends on your definition of being open minded, if u wanna get ruff with me, u are not goin to find it easy

its easy for u to criticize, let me point out one thing to u, i don't dance to anybody's tune, for someone to say i'm objective, its fine, maybe u don't know the meaning of being objective, i don't live on the praises of people, i've explained to you before,

if its something u don't like about me, u better spill it out, and stop insinuating about me not being open minded,

and by the way, wat kind of gunner are you, and wat is the definition of a fan of a particular team, ?

please reply
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
hey lordi and kitaun you guyys wanna go to the boxin ring? angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ Lordi,

Not at all comments deserves an answer, some are better expressed in SILENCE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
Me, boxing ring never, Lordi knows beta than fight me LOL grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2006
ok oo you guys better stop before i call Prissy shocked tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
No, gooners don't fight, they only shoot grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2006
@kitaun angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by shadow01: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2006
wormedup i just think u are just some football rugrats who just go about supporting football clubs b/cos ur friends are . jacko! !! all i'm saying is that u don't even know about ur club other than me u just go up sticky ur throat to that t.v knowing nothing even about ur club s' style of play i even wonder if u know when the ball is goal u jst start shouting when others are knowing nothing i don't even think u know the name ur coach u just bring out ur smashed mouth and start shouting chelsea and let me finish aso even though u start supporting a club today try to know every thing about them at least in terms of achievement arsenal is more than u so u should go boast to some rugrats clubs like u such as westbrom, bolton u should know ur type i shouldn't be telling u and let me tell u bombastic is an old school diss try carrying ur dictionary HATE OR LOVE IT GUNNERS STILL ON TOP tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by shadow01: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2006
that's what i said about u knowing nothing about football gallas wouldn't have been the ninth best player in arsenal jacko. at least we have a player better than the whole chelsea squad even if possible ur coach aso. tongue HATE OR LUV IT GUNNERS STILL ON TOP we would keep the fire burning not the heat is better u leave football and out watching some softball or any ladies game we don't need jackos like ya here.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2006
Ok now the gunner who is criticising not to
make a change what do you have to achieve?
Please stop annoying real gunners.
Some people only need to sleep.

We will surely call in Prissy for charges of Kitaun and Lordimpa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2006
@ Shadow,

I seriously object to your attacks on Wormedup, haba, take am easy o, please note that on this Board even if we cross words with each other we still try as much as possible to resolve these issues offboard , and as much as possible avoid swear words and abuses

@ Under 18

you too young in the family to decide who would face charges tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2006
Am as old as you Kit.
Dont worry. i can see myou are neutralisng some two
men.
Gunners are known for peace everywhere
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by giddy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2006
No Chelsea; no soccer
chelsea for life
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2006
Giddy na lie o
No Arsenal No Man U no soccer
Those are the only two teams
that matter a lot in England.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2006
under18 wink cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2006
Chelsea fans
you also lost a friendly grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2006
some people will never fail to amaze me.
just when i thought everyone in the 21st century had brains some shadow shows up.

there'll always be handicaps.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2006
We are here to share opinions, say what you feel about something and get entertained but not to start abusing each other.

There is something in this life, if you think that you know, intelligent and brilliant you are in the middle, middle in the sense that there are people that knows more than you so they are above you and there are people that doesnt know what you knows they are below you but that doesnt give you the authority to misbehave to those below you.

thats my advive.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2006
yeah amodu some people like actin like kids but i think its all for fun sha grin
but some take it for granted and tghen it gets nasty angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tomkatz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2006
Yeah right. True Gunners are known by the RED. From my definition, that spells enough harm!!!

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2006
Bad belly people wetin una go say una dey do here now?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tomkatz(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2006
slimnike:

Bad belly people wetin una go say una dey do here now?
Starting the english league right here on this thread

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2006
@tomkatz,
we've seen euff of the board already.
u might wanna consider posting it on some other threads so that the rest of the community will see.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tomkatz(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2006
@ Wormedup

Sorry dude! I can't get over it.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
The logo is of no use in here.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tomkatz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2006
amodu:

The logo is of no use in here.
It's like saying we should stuff our jerseys and flags in the dressing room on a league match with Chelsea @ Stamford bridge

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2006
tom
lmao you're crackin me up

keep posting it grin grin grin

wormy and amodu tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2006
@mukina2,
u had to come to a chelsea thread to see an arsenal picture ??

unity in diversity indeed smiley smiley tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2006
@wormy
is this the roman army thread? tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.