Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,541 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (288071 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2007
at Lala thats a little harsh on the fella don't you think

@ Kit if thats what you are happy about then enjoy it and leave these Chelsea fans alone
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2007
Hmmnnn software walks in Majestically with the UCL CUP in his hands

Who say CHelsea Didnt Hammer Lpool? Its only a Blind and dead man would say such Arrant Rubbish,
Chelsea Won that match based on performance, But we didnt win mathmatically.

We are 100% better than some people they call Manure who were scattered by almighty Milan,
And the worst of them all who will still continue to talk is Arsenal Trophyless Club, still their mouth dey drive rough

Secondly, I am Highly Dissapointed at the level of abasement Of most posts. Especially from the opposition. All i have to say is, Chelsea is Marching ON, We are Stronger even In defeat, We still remain BLUE,

Pls if u know u dont beleong to the Blue family, pls get the hell out of here, Software is fully back, and i wount tolorate any rubbish from any body, So pls respect urself, Those who are to go to the motherless FC should go now, I mean the arsenal fans

@kituan
(Kitaun, u have waisted all those 9years with faliures, due to ur level of foolery. You need a Rethink otherwise u will choke like a loser

@opposition Parties Manure, Arsenal, Lpool
Rotton in hell, and if u are Annoyed, go and sit on top of FIRE. Be rest assured, that thunder will strike all of u.

To all Faithfulls (Chelsea Family)

This is the time for us to be strong, we accept our defeat, Its all gonna make us stronger, lets keep peace, We would get there, Long Live Mourhino, Long live Roman A, Long Live Chelsea FC

I Bleed Blue
I am a True Blue
And i will remain Blue
Champions 4 Life
Chelsea For Life sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2007
I told y'al; now u gat software angry bad like hardware.

but I will give it to arsenal fans; they are the worst of d premiership majors but the noisiest.

ok empty vessels right.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2007
cabali:

I told y'al; now u gat software angry bad like hardware.

but I will give it to arsenal fans; they are the worst of d premiership majors but the noisiest.

ok empty vessels right.

Yeah bro, They all got me really vexed up, But i still remain SOFTWARE® Arsenal Would continue to be the worst of the premiership as long as They keep Talking bad about Chelsea,
They know themselves, Their mouth go dey run like Tire angry

@cabali, where do u belong, b4 thunder fire u sef?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2007
God forbid tongue

And some people call themselves "Human Beings".

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2007
@software,

really, what is it with you and thunder firing
since u've been raining thunder and fire all over NL, nothing's happened.
maybe, it's ur way of catching fun; we can't say the same to the people u direct them to.
anyways, leave thunder alone, it's obviously not working for you tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2007
@ Wormedup
Don't mind him jare
I have told him virus will eat him up one day with the way he threatens people grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 1:05pm On May 04, 2007
kitaun, what dirty trophy cabinet are you talking about? When have you become manure or liverfool supporter? If you claim ASSnal stick to it and dont make your self look good by liasing with rival clubs, which using your history lessons are superior to ASSnal.

As arrogant as your manager with that bulk of rubbish. You're lucky you dont get fines here as your manager does with the FA.

See you after sunday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2007
I am blue to the Color
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2007
cabali:

I am blue to the Color

Yes my brother, No be u Thunder go fire, na those ppl e.g Dr Dre,wormedup,Mukina,Kituan

We are Unstopable
Chelsea Rules grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 7:52pm On May 04, 2007
software:

We are Unstopable
Chelsea Rules grin
Yet Liverpool stopped you from going to the finals cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
haha, chelsea fans are funny
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 8:07pm On May 04, 2007
software . .wormy is blue too
he's a real blue unlike you grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2007
mukina2:

software . .wormy is blue too
he's a real blue unlike you grin grin

Heyyyy Just hold it there, You rumor Monger

Let him tell me himself, Jobless arsenal fans angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 8:16pm On May 04, 2007
software:

Heyyyy Just hold it there,  You rumor Monger

Let him tell me himself,  Jobless arsenal fans angry

reina pain you bad bad grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2007
@Cabali and Wormy

I believe you guys must be very proud of Software for his thunder mongering skills that he adds to your fan base tongue grin

at least you guys too are honorable victims of his vituperations, just like when Akola comes back too he will get his own dose tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2007
I remain Chelsea Fans for life
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2007
Blue rules
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2007
I wonder what u guys talk about on the arsenal thread I guess there isnt a thing to talk about soo come here to get entertainment
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2007
This place bores. People just coming up with dull and stupid threads asking foolish questions too
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by raayson(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2007
am happy that we chelsea will meet man united at f.a final[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by raayson(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2007
Am bad to the call just becoz of those who call them selves man-u and that ashawo club called asnal, when people are talking dey will too will be talking as if they are not un-born child .
now final warning to every body in this site and if guy never want me to cuase the third world war against all clubs that eist , then other fans should leave this site 4 chelsea fan becoz we are the blue [/b]i mean the[b] blue[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2007
Blood of Jesus!!! And this to u guys is entertainment? Celebration of mediocrity??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 1:09am On May 05, 2007
Kit I wonder why U still here then
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2007
cabali:

Kit I wonder why U still here then

me sef, i wonder oo. I dont know what he is looking for here, thats why we created the motherless FC home for them, but yet they wount to to where they belong, Shamless Arsenal

Chelsea Rules grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2007
Kitaun is happy that not only arsenal is falling
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2007
I agree wit U there and I must say that it is just so so petty.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2007
Chesea for life grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2007
tre waters are troubled though. we reed to bag the FA cup thingy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by pearl2(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2007
Up Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the time we are thru with u guys, u'll have only the Carling's cup (the smallest of the 4) to cradle in your hands.
It's so sweet u guys will be playing us with respect as the new champs on weds. After all the money u've spent , it must be a trying time for you for the massive lost. Liverpool shut up the boisterous Mourinho from Champions league, Arsenal managed to end ur premiership hope, and finally Man U, the new champs, would wrestle the FA cup from ur hands. At the end of the day, the so-called Quadruple would become just the Single (Carling's cup) u were lucky to win from Arsenal because they were the better team that day.
UP Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2007
I've never been more sorry today - i criticized Jose for not playing bhoularouz on teusday against liverpool. He was indeed right to show total faithlessness in him. How bhoularouz let that ball bounce in front of him instead of clearing it is beyond me. Again instead putting pressure on the attacker with his body he goes ahead to hold baptista and bring him down from behind. He should be shown the doors out of chelsea now!

How we can make huge mistakes in the market is really disappointing. Since Roman bought the club we've had a wagon of errors in the market and only a handfull of good buys. I hope that would change.

Having said all that I can not fail to tremendously applaud the football played by our team today. They made us proud. Even at one man down, they turned into contenders, they turned into fighters. They represented the spirit and bond that holds us most tightly together.

Hail Roman Abramovich!
Hail Jose Mourhinno and the rest of the technical crew!
Hail the Chelsea Team!
Hail every chelsea fan here and around the world!

Blues Forever!!!
pearl2:

Up Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the time we are through with u guys, u'll have only the Carling's cup (the smallest of the 4) to cradle in your hands.
It's so sweet u guys will be playing us with respect as the new champs on weds. After all the money u've spent , it must be a trying time for you for the massive lost. Liverpool shut up the boisterous Mourinho from Champions league, Arsenal managed to end your premiership hope, and finally Manchester United, the new champs, would wrestle the FA cup from your hands. At the end of the day, the so-called Quadruple would become just the Single (Carling's cup) u were lucky to win from Arsenal because they were the better team that day.
UP Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comments show how ignorant and inobjective you are. It deserves no reply from true supporters that actually know the game. You seem to forget that you had more of the SHUTTIN UP than we did in the champions league and you're so called treble hopes were dashed too. I am amazed at your level of ignorance. No one stops you from celebrating your cup but being silly has nothing to do with celebration or maybe for you it does.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 8:54pm On May 06, 2007
@Somze

What do u mean we had more shutting up?Are u comparing your teams inability to score their penalty kicks with ours?Ur team sang with d Quadruple and we didnt do dt.No reason for comparision abeg cos Manchester United has always been a great team.

MANCHESTER UNITED ROCKS
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:00pm On May 06, 2007
where was cashley angry
coward .he couldnt even appear grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.