Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (288101 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:16pm On May 06, 2007
@9ja4eva
Come on! You lost 3-0. Even the media had a go at you guys. Penalties can go either way, great teams have done poorly in penalties, i dont even need to start becuz i know you are not being objective but you want to raise another blind and ignorant war. Why dont you concentrate on celebrating your new title?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 9:22pm On May 06, 2007
No i wouldnt even argue with u cos i smell a jealous mind. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by pearl2(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2007
@somze. Where were u when we scored a record 7 goals against an Italian team?
The truth is Manchester United has played better football this season, and are deserving champs.
It would be a fantanstic feeling to have all Chelsea fans, players and that offensively, loud-mouthed clown of a manager of yours mount a guard of honour for us on weds night when we enter Stamford bridge.

Your final heartbreak would be in Wembley on 19th of May, when your so-called unprecedented Quadruple would be officially a pathetic Single despite your billions and profligate spending.

UP MAN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 9:54pm On May 06, 2007
Thank you
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2007
pearl2:

@somze. Where were u when we scored a record 7 goals against an Italian team?
The truth is Manchester United has played better football this season, and are deserving champs.
It would be a fantanstic feeling to have all Chelsea fans, players and that offensively, loud-mouthed clown of a manager of yours mount a guard of honour for us on weds night when we enter Stamford bridge.

Your final heartbreak would be in Wembley on 19th of May, when your so-called unprecedented Quadruple would be officially a pathetic Single despite your billions and profligate spending.

UP MAN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have changed the game from by how much you lost heh? grin
You are devoid of reasoning or tactics but just keep jumping from one thing to other. I dont engage in such useless arguments. Sorry.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 10:37pm On May 06, 2007
As bitter as his coach
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 10:56pm On May 06, 2007
Will someone at least congratulate the deserved winners of the Premier League.
Ok we don't deserve it right, fixtures were in our favour , you played after us every weekend right, ,you had more injuries,you were chasing quadruple , bla bla bla . but we are champions right? Congratulations . . . .anyone?

WAN UNITED  grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 10:58pm On May 06, 2007
Yes oh

Dnt know why people dnt like good
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 12:20am On May 07, 2007
pearl2:

Up Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the time we are through with u guys, u'll have only the Carling's cup (the smallest of the 4) to cradle in your hands.
It's so sweet u guys will be playing us[b] with respect as the new champs on weds[/b]. After all the money u've spent , it must be a trying time for you for the massive lost. Liverpool shut up the boisterous Mourinho from Champions league, Arsenal managed to end your premiership hope, and finally Manchester United, the new champs, would wrestle the FA cup from your hands. At the end of the day, the so-called Quadruple would become just the Single (Carling's cup) u were lucky to win from Arsenal because they were the better team that day.
UP Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell them o!
Yeye people. You Seashell fans need to understand the definition of greatness and that to you is "Manchester UNITED".
I'm sure Sir Alex will be pleased to give Maureen a few tips on how to be humble.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 12:32am On May 07, 2007
How do u find dis?

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2007
awful.disguting,shameful,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 12:40am On May 07, 2007
lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 12:48am On May 07, 2007
nnenneigbo:

lol
ABI U TOO BE man U fan.?, i bet not
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 12:51am On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

ABI U TOO BE man U fan.?, i bet not
God forbid
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by LoVeBoOBS: 12:52am On May 07, 2007
Chelsea rockkkkkkksssssssssssssssss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 12:57am On May 07, 2007
eh i think u'll find that they hit the rocks. there's a difference btw the 2
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 4:16am On May 07, 2007
We da best pls
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2007
Pls if u are not a citizen of this threaqd, pls get out now,
Only chelsea Fans are allowed.
angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2007
They will never hear
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 8:29am On May 07, 2007
Throw me out, Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! cheesy
Stop being bitter. You guys will find your 4th premiership sometime soon.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2007
who is this one now angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 8:36am On May 07, 2007
And who is this one?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2007
OK, I get it; another waste of time.

I click ignore!! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 9:18am On May 07, 2007
@Mustay,
You never forget that's good.

Let me break it down for you

2 at Newcastle,
2 to Bolton,
2+/- (x) to Goon,MU,Everton

Code:x=any number between 0 and 9   

WAN UNITED

Now you've lost the minimum 6 I spoke about. Still counting  tongue

WAN UNITED cool grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 07, 2007
I couldn't help laughing at a helpless Boularouz commit that blunder yesterday, it was quite expressed on Mourinho's face that this boy is a fool. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dozee(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2007
I am a true blue.pls note i didn't come in cos of Roman's millions.I have been a fan since d days of Mike Stubbs,Ruud Gullit,Vialli,Zola(d glory days!).My name is Dozie.We lost the premiership but d blues never say die.Cheers!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by SMC(f): 10:47am On May 07, 2007
dozee:

I am a true blue.please note i didn't come in because of Roman's millions.I have been a fan since d days of Mike Stubbs,Ruud Gullit,Vialli,Zola(d glory days!).My name is Dozie.We lost the premiership but d blues never say die.Cheers!

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH . . . AND THE COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 07, 2007
What was Mourinho feelig like yesterday at the Emirate Stadium after the Match? *very long hiss*
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2007
like a hollywood star.

our versatile coach
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:52pm On May 07, 2007
he was feeling like a fool in a suit cool tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2007
mukina2:

he was feeling like a fool in a suit cool tongue

that suit can buy u, ur fans and ur clubs 14 times with change cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 1:13pm On May 07, 2007
maybe it can buy you but not me or no gunner

we are not cheap tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.