Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? (8473 Views)

Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian / Obama To Host Romney Over Private Lunch / Voting Machines Altering Votes From Obama To Romney In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? by MSEdLAW(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2008
I am of the opinion that,mr obama wins the heart of Nigerians.Basically by his simplicity in style,a mien dat ignites leadership.Policies to save tax payers from burnin their pay.On iraqi soil.A resucitating mortgage plan for d ailing house market.We should note nigerians live in the US too and are faced with dis crunch. angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? by MSEdLAW(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2008
I strongly dnt conceed to ur point.I hold dat most nigerians are interestd as 2 who clinchs d no.1 post in d US
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? by Ndipe(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2008
chessguru:

I HONESTLY THINK [b]most [/b]Nigerians are indifferent about Obama winning or loosing.

Exactly.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? by litlepikin: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2008
David said and i quote,
the God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God, And he shall be as the light of the morning,
SAMUEL: 23:3-4. end of quote.

u know what the Americans are, they have try all they could to find a spot or wrinkles on Barack Obama to Neil him down but they could not, even a spot they did not find how much more of wrinkles, they even call him names and try all they could to step on his background but God almighty have vindicated him because he is a God send man.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? by oscarperry(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2008
Obama is just like a Moses in the bible that see not the promised land cos i knew the task ahead of him is more than just election, so moderator deliberate on our country's issue instead of u talking about blessed God's own country
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? by Emad(f): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2008
@ poster

because Obama is originally Nigerian grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Want Obama To Win? by angelina08(f): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
There are many reasons why most Nigerians want Obama to win, If you are good for the nation and you are qualify to be win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Is Dead? / Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.