Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend (983 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Should Cheat On Your Nigerian Girlfriend / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2008
My Dearest Akamu,
God knows I love you, but God has warned me not to trust anybody.
If Adam and Eve could fall, then all humans are most likely to fall.
So, do not be angry if you suspect that I do not trust you.
It is not my fault, but you can prove me wrong by showing me that you are trustworthy.

Well, I am very busy to write a long love letter, so let me illustrate it in two pictures as shown below.
You have the choice to be either of the two.
Whichever one you choose to be, you will still be my loving companion and dearest Akamu.

Cheers my dearest.

Yours in Lust,
Orikinla

P.S:

Think twice before making your choice.

Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by lexicon(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2008
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by naomijt(f): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2008
Now, I don't get this
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by yimiton(f): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
naomijt:

Now, I don't get this
Pretty easy.
First picture, you get every bling bling, money, shopping and what nots. But you don't really get love, you're just a pet to show off the the world, probably not a marrying type.

Second picture, you may not have all of that but you have your man's tender loving, caring touch and you have him all to yourself. He's your man, your better half and totally committed to you.

Think the second is sweeter but won't mind a touch of the first to go with the second.
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by Busta(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
Joblessness!!

the disease keeps spreading.
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by naomijt(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
yimiton:

Pretty easy.
First picture, you get every bling bling, money, shopping and what nots. But you don't really get love, you're just a pet to show off the the world, probably not a marrying type.

Second picture, you may not have all of that but you have your man's tender loving, caring touch and you have him all to yourself. He's your man, your better half and totally committed to you.

Think the second is sweeter but won't mind a touch of the first to go with the second.

Thanks. I get it now. The second pix didn't load wen I first opened it.
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by Scopium: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
Busta:

Joblessness!!

the disease keeps spreading.

[size=13pt]The thing spreads at an astronomical rate grin grin grin[/size]
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by spikedcylinder: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
Clearly, if I were Akamu, the camel with bling should be the way to go!

A bunch of them are just ordinary camels anyway. cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by Moyola(f): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
I suggest Akamu shuld choose d 2nd pix!!!
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by idupaul: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2008

wow , this is really strange, just cant piece anything useful here.
Re: An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend by marydre: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2008
neither do I undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life / Why Do Guys Like To Chip Away The Confidence Of Women They Claim They Love? / I Have Met A Lady That Knows A Guys First Intention Or Motive Towards Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.