Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] (3895 Views)

When You Tell Your Nigeria Girlfriend That You've Lost Your Job / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by DanceVille: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
When you tell your Nigerian girlfriend you have lost your Job, she start fading away little by little until she's gone forever...
LWKME
Nigeria babes are so Merciless...After she has drained him finished to nothing....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by DaZion(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol!..Rotflwkmd...
Na so! Naija babes be, see how she don fade away like a Sun in the Night..
Really feel sorry for dz Dude..

2 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Princecalm(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
You forgot their other name is chameleon.

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by temitemi1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by marshalcarter: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
GIRL:ghost in real life

So wat else do you expect from a ghost

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by falconey(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
who lost the job?
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Sandydayz(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lolz... This is funny cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by mirexxx(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
gringringrin
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by FLAWLES(f): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
;
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Elslim: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gbege
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by xynerise: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
You mean the "Tapeworm" type of girlfriend?
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Tattooboy: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
;
land owner.

No more 'surulere', na 'olorunsogo' straight.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by FLAWLES(f): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tattooboy:
land owner.

No more 'surulere', na 'olorunsogo' straight.
.hehehehehe
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Girls are stupid set of pple.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by ironbody03(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's. Girl for you
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by jendy36(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Can't control laugh... make my phone no fall from my hands
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by LewisO: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by DanceVille: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abeg, support your phone wella oo..If it fall, oh boy! Na faint..lol!
jendy36:
Can't control laugh... make my phone no fall from my hands
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by DanceVille: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ha! That means your sister and girlfriend are also stupid? Just asking
STPEACE:
Girls are stupid set of pple.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Ha! That means your sister and girlfriend are also stupid? Just asking
anywell, i get four sisters, two are stupid why two are not. My girl frnd is more stupid.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by pTomz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
my waist ogrin
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by DanceVille: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol! Rotflwkme...Buh have you ever tell your girlfriend she's stupid?..
STPEACE:
anywell, i get four sisters, two are stupid why two are not. My girl frnd is more stupid.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
ha ha ha ha chai dis just made my day afta a bad showing of my darling barcelona though we won.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Lol! Rotflwkme...Buh have you ever tell your girlfriend she's stupid?..
i cant do that
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Holywizard: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
may thunder fire my girl frnd.

I just broke up tonight
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
;
u forgot the "grin"
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by uzumakis: 1:54am On Apr 22, 2015
STPEACE:
This gat me rolling all over cheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Lwkm!!.. grin
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Burnnotice(m): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Lwkm!!.. grin
wonders without end
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Never take ladies too serious.

Most are simply "for better,for stay.
For worse,for go.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by Mcowubaba: 3:23am On Apr 22, 2015
the niggar now be singing- Fade, fade each earthly joy;
Jesus is mine.
Break every tender tie;
Jesus is mine.
Dark is the wilderness(his babe),
Earth has no resting placecheesy(his babe),
Jesus alone can bless;
Jesus is mine.
Re: When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] by DanceVille: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2015
Lol! And you're calling she's silly here...
STPEACE:
i cant do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Break-up Texts That Will Make You Thankful You’re Single (photos) / UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful / Some Cool Facts About Handsome Dudes U May Not Have Come Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.