Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100481 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't mess with the Nigerian girls grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Shebarh(f): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Don't mess with the Nigerian girls grin

...no body messis wit Nigerian women coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by jamex93(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
lolx

grin grin grin grin

e don turn do or die affair

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Precious91(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
baes are not smiling
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Macwytt(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Bibidear(f): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Funny
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Flashh: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nothing funny here.

#SayNoToRelationshipViolence. undecided

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by donholy28(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
by fire by force
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
If this was the other way around...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Still looking for the "LMAO" in this _shit. . .

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
YourMain:
If this was the other way around...

CNN would carry it.....
it would be a racial attack.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...no body messis wit them coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry
dafug no one dates who?? Nigerian ladies??,yhu kidding huh?? I'm sure you're one of those guys that roam the streets looking for Nigerians girls to woo.....ebot! tf? like If Your dad didn't marry your mom( A NIGERIAN) would your dumb ass self be produced??!? Hell no!! it wouldn't... you'd prolly still be a smelly slimy Spermtozoa! Bleep the Bitxh that's gonna ever say yes to yah! silly Nigerians!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by ApcSucks: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:

CNN would carry it.....
it would be a racial attack.

I swear.

And if it was the man that hit the woman... it's ridiculous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
coward guy, he looks feeble sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by tayoxx(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
shay na by force nii

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by tpiander: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Estharfabian:

dafug no one dates who?? Nigerian ladies??,yhu kidding huh?? I'm sure you're one of those guys that roam the streets looking for Nigerians girls to woo.....ebot! tf? like If Your dad didn't marry your mom( A NIGERIAN) would your dumb ass self be produced??!? Hell no!! it wouldn't... you'd prolly still be a smelly slimy Spermtozoa! Bleep the Bitxh that's gonna ever say yes to yah! silly Nigerians!

....sweeery but serrrioslly...when waz the last time anybory date u....abi r u nota Nigerian? (no oofeinse) undecided

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...no body messis wit them coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry
Yeah like when they dump you for anoda richer and fresher nigga u come crawling and hopping into a nigerian girl arms.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

....sweeery but serrrioslly...when waz the last time anybory date u....abi r u nota Nigerian? (no oofeinse) undecided
she will immediately after ur nigerian blood sister gets one
Niggas be talkin shitttt like they dont av nigerian blood sister or nigerian female relative undecided *cork head*

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah like when they dump you for anoda richer and fresher nigga u come crawling and hopping into a nigerian girl arms.

angry

12 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:
she will immediately after ur nigerian blood sister gets one
Niggas be talkin shitttt like they dont av nigerian blood sister or nigerian female relative undecided *cork head*

...calm down sweeery....ok since u ask...did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot......and by the way..can any of thoise yor homebase mechanic lookin boy friends affordit?? .. GOAT!! (no oofeinse) undecided

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

angry

Squeeze ur face pass dry shhhiiitttt
*as u see me so i no send frm here to ---- here

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down sweeery....ok since u ask...did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot......and by the way..can any of thoise yor homebase mechanic lookin boy friends affordit?? .. GOAT!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Be flaunting ur rubbish asset like price tag sure they myt nt afford it bt dey av not lost their dignity unlike u
*tot everyone evolved from the slave trade era sadly u didnt* hippopotamus

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Squeeze ur face pass dry shhhiiitttt
*as u see me so i no send frm here to ---- here

..sweeery I don't mean to sound rudes but serrriously ..if u waz one of my girl friend hear in London...becuz of yor attitude...I will secretly snik outter the house ...call immigration ...and throw yor gaddem rass seff back to that place Nigeria wher u wil fit in!!! (No ooofeinse) angry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Be flaunting ur rubbish asset like price tag sure they myt nt afford it bt dey av not lost their dignity unlike u
*tot everyone evolved from the slave trade era sadly u didnt* hippopotamus

..sweeery ama well known playa in Pekam and truss me...every chicks no me becuz of my £28,000(CASH) Range ROver SPot.... I hav moiney (POUNDS STERLIN).,..be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit for yor boy friend! (no oofeinse) angry

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery I don't mean to sound rudes but serrriously ..if u waz one of my girl friend hear in London...becuz of yor attitude...I will secretly snik outter the house ...call immigration ...and throw yor gaddem rass seff back to that place Nigeria wher u wil fit in!!! (No ooofeinse) angry
Yeah i will glady choose a country where am widely accepted
Than a crib whr am even forcing my sef to be known
* ur almighty to hell london*
Even ur sight will disgust d queen hersef
By d way ow mch whr u sold to d white
I guess 2 shillings ryt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah i will glady choose a country where am widely accepted
Than a crib whr am even forcing my sef to be known
* ur almighty to hell london*
Even ur sight will disgust d queen hersef
By d way ow mch whr u sold to d white
I guess 2 shillings ryt

...how can my site disgust our Queen of England when I drive £28,000(cash) Range ROver spot?... have u evar in yor life been to London ..sef?..I doubt it!! undecided

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery amam well known playa in Pekam and truss me...every chicks no me becuz of my £28,000(CASH) Range ROver SPot.... I hav moiney (POUNDS STERLIN).,..be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit for yor boy friend! (no oofeinse) smiley
Dat cash is nt even enof to dress my 3 dogs at home
*taxi driver* claiming wanna b we kno ur yeye type

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Dat cash is nt even enof to dress my 3 dogs at home
*taxi driver* claiming wanna b we kno ur yeye type

...sweeery u still runnin from the questions....have u EVER BEEN TO LONDON?? ..YES OR KNOW?? (goat) embarassed

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.